Chapter 2
9.3k 14 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2

She strapped him to a chair where she beat him with canes, whips, and sticks daily… being the sadist she was, she was starting to like the rebelling Ray as she cracked him.

His futile escaping attempts.

As days went by, the search for him started by the police, probably called by his parents.

Being a teacher, she was not at all used to such things and this stressed her a lot as she started to doubt her actions but the thought of letting Ray go was unbearable for her, plus she was sure he would tell the police about her thus destroying her hard built career.

To relieve her stress, she sort to some measures.

The beatings he received doubled, she would enjoy herself in front of him after beating him, and she would masturbate afterward pent up her build-up stress.

Of course, Ray had been naked since the first day of his kidnapping… she would just make him faint using chloroform or some other drugs before leaving.

But his virginity was at least safe till now…

She used to say that she could not do it with the still rebellious Ray and use the stick in name of disciplining him while actually she just wanted to enjoy beating him sexually due to her sadistic nature.

Ray was so traumatized and scared of her that he threw all of his pretend and confessed everything to her.

Of course, he received even more beatings by the whip as she called out to never lie to his ‘future wife.’

By now she had become completely insane and even brought marriage papers and made him sign them forcefully.

That same night she was preparing to finally take his virginity.

Yeah, she thought he was still a virgin but instead Ray was too scared of the consequences if he told her about the two assaults he had faced till now.

She might as well declare him impure and eventually beat him more.

So, he just let his fate decide for him.

One thing he trusted the most after his books were the shitty fate that would shine upon him after giving him misfortunes.

She was just about to force her on him.

This situation would be the dream of many boys of his age having a sexy old woman fuck them.

But it was unpleasant for him, rape is after all one of the worst things one can experience.

He was no saint as he had read countless articles about young girls to old ladies being a victim of rape.

Though, he has never seen a man as unlucky as him.

He has been assaulted twice and that particular moment when they do it to him is extremely painful as they actually don’t care about his pleasure but theirs and all he experiences is a pain as they ride him.

These women are never satisfied in a few rides and as his stamina stands, he could never go on more than a single round after that is just pure torture for him as he is sucked dry.

‘The world is fucking cruel to men… hah…

Even though, I have been assaulted twice… there was never a report on either the newspaper or TV.

Such was a world…’

Sirens were heard nearby indicating cops have arrived to rescue me finally.

I was just laying there with dead eyes though while internally being fed up with the world and its morals.

‘I want to just read a good novel and sleep peacefully now.’

I saw my mom and sister along with cops as they carried me to the hospital and finally after a week I was discharged.

Well, at least I won’t be going to school for some time…

I can just read books online now in peace.

Oh well, actually the only two women whom I could talk to without getting them obsessed were my mother and sister.

Though they are kind of overprotective I think this should be normal since I have been kidnapped thrice.

As for my dad, he suddenly went missing one day when mom, sister, and dad went to attend a relative’s wedding… I was studying for my upcoming exams so I didn’t go and Dad never came back.

My mom and sis are now chill although I think they did freak out a little when they came back and even reported to the cops though he has not been found.

I guess he just wanted to abandon his duties and leave everything to my mom and older sister.

My mom was a woman in her early 30s and was quite pretty for her age, my older sister was older than me by 4 years and was in her final year in uni.

I thought everything should lay low for some time now with my teacher being in prison and all…

Alas, I got the news that she was released in a few days with no charges or penalties as no one actually believed my case…

And as I didn’t have any proof, I could only watch as she was back to school and my reputation should have pretty much been ruined now in school.

I would need to change schools, I guess…

‘Haah… I am truly tired of such a boring life… haha it would have been fun if I could fly like a bird freely… explore new places or just do something interesting rather than just studying and hiding…”

As I was in deep thought, I didn’t notice that the windows of my room creaked open as slowly as possible and without creating much noise.

A feminine figure appeared covered in full black clothing… with only her eyes visible… eyes bloodshot and filled with madness.

She approached me as I had my eyes closed contemplating which book should I read next when suddenly she started to strangle me.

“HEL—MPHHH…”

As soon as I realized that my life was in danger… I screamed for help but the figure using her other hand silenced me as she kept on strangling me.

87