Chapter 9
6.7k 12 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9

Shane was visibly surprised as Noah didn’t make a noise even after what he did.

He was pissed as to why he still had that look in those red eyes of his, which somehow made him feel uncomfortable but he shook his head to ignore it.

Taking out his phone he pointed it at Noah’s exposed chest.

Dread came to Noah, not because he cared but because of the shame, his family will have to go through because of him.

He thrashed around trying to get away but unfortunately could not do so.

Shane clicked a few images of Noah in that state.

“Haha… I wonder how the school will react tomorrow when they see their idol being reduced to a whore.”

“Yo, Shane, why did you call for m- ohh what the fuck is this…hmm?”

A female voice came from behind as Noah saw a girl their age came.

She was covered in tattoos all over her neck, she had green hair, probably dyed and a somehow spiky hairstyle, she had a petite frame and muscles with a non-existent chest, and she had her nose, ears, and navel pierced.

She was wearing a black skimpy overly fashioned dress.

Wearing a lot of rings, with purple lipstick and yellow eyes, she looked a delinquent through and through.

“I thought you called me for drugs again so I came through the back but who could have thought you prepared such a present huh.”

She said looking at Noah with perverted eyes as she licked her lips and I got to see her tongue being pierced as well.

“Indeed, I remember you saying, you wanted to fuck a high school boy, right? So, here is it, I prepared him just for you, though a bit rebellious, he is one of the top 3 in our school in looks, heck he is the far above that.”

“Haha… so you remembered, I will make sure to put some extra stuff next time I bring goods. I like breaking such rebellious bitches. I will make sure to enjoy that ass.”

“Yeah, very much do so and I hope you can go as rough as you can… I had some personal scores to settle with him as well… if you can do that, I will feel happier.”

“No worries… I will make sure of that anyways.”

That woman came and grabbed a hold of my hand as I thrashed with all my might but her grip was even stronger than all of them combined previously.

“Hmm… indeed a bitch.”

Slap

She slapped me lightly on the face but to any fragile boy, it would feel like a hard slap.

“Arghh.”

Tears welled in my eyes as I desperately looked to escape.

All the gang mates of Shane and himself were watching from a corner now with evil looks.

The delinquent woman pinned me to the ground and my hands above my head as she sat on my stomach straddling me.

Dread filled me as she came closer to my face, all previous memories of being raped in my old world filled my mind, and combined with it, the dread and shame from the old Noah’s mind, I had a panic attack as I screamed for help.

“HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME-“

“It’s no use pretty boy, this place has rarely any visitors during school hours much less at the end.”

“HELP SOMEONE—MMMPHH!!”

She put her other free hand on my mouth to silence my screams.

“Although I did say that I am annoyed by your squeaking so lemme shut it up.”

“MMPHH—”

I vigorously flailed my legs but due to her straddling me, I could do nothing.

Sniff Sniff 

“Ahh~ what a smell you have… itsh.. just so fuckingg good~”

She sniffed my neck as I sobbed and felt disgusted.

‘Even in this world…. I am going to be raped... huh… is this what will always happen to me… why…. What did I do…’

I was now calm and my eyes lost their life and became lifeless or dead just like I always had when they kidnapped and tortured me in my old world.

“Hmm~ not resisting anymore, are we?”

She said playfully while licking her lips.

Neither Noah nor the delinquent noticed that her eyes seemed to slowly have a touch of obsession, just like all those women who kidnapped the old ‘Ray’ in his world.

She licked my cheek and I felt the iron piercing rubbing my cheek as I felt disgusted with her and almost wanted to vomit.

------

Emily POV

“It’s been so long, where is he? Even though he will always be here before me…”

Emily had been waiting for a while but Noah was nowhere to be seen.

‘It’s very rare for him to be late… he would have given me a heads up if he was going to be late today… there are no after-school club activities today…’

Emily was a member of the student council so she knew a bit about the schedules of clubs in the school.

‘I should call him…’

She called him on his number but the phone was switched off… that’s what she got to hear.

‘Hmm, is his phone battery dead or something…?’

‘Hmm… that’s…’

I saw Sophia coming out of the school building, looks like she had duties for her to go this late.

I was thinking about what to do when she seemed to see me waiting and cane near me.

“Where’s Noah? For you to be waiting, did Noah go to the washroom?”

Tch, this vixen, I don’t want to associate with this troublesome woman.

Better to shoo her off.

“No, Noah is not out yet, if you got your answer then leav-…“

“What!? There’s no one in the main building, I just came from there and it was empty, and there are no clubs today.”

What!?

71