Chapter 10
6.1k 7 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My expression quickly changed and it seemed she noticed my change of expression and quickly asked.

“Dammit, call Noah’s friends if you have their number, he might have gone with them…’

Glancing at me she added,

“Although I don’t think that would be the case still… just fucking call them”

Shit!

I quickly called Max to verify it.

“Huh? Noah already left, yeah we left together, yeah then he stopped to wait at the gate for you—hey, what happened, hey is Noah okay-“

I ended the call as I got the information I wanted.

“Fuck, Noah is in trouble, I need to find him…!”

“Damn it, we need to check the school first, you check the west wing, and I will check the east wing…! He might be locked in the washroom or just something…”

Sophia said and left with inhuman speed to check the east wing.

I quickly made my way to the west area of the school.

‘Please, Please, Please be safe Noah, If something happened to you, I don’t know what I might do.’

------

As the delinquent girl was licking my cheeks slowly while making me feel her tongue piercing, her hand which was not pinning my hands went down from slowly caressing the other side of my cheek, to my neck making circles as I winced due to the pain caused by her sharp nails.

“Shh… shhh. although I may be rough, I can bet you will soon be enjoying this pain begging for more…”

I whimpered as her hand further went from my neck to my exposed chest as she slowly made a circular motion on the outline of my nubs.

I shivered due to the pain as I felt the body of a boy in this world is very sensitive.

I initially had some doubts about how can a boy’s body be so sensitive and all and how much could it be… and I ignored the matter as a whole but now I can feel that the body of a boy is countless times more sensitive than my old body.

Especially my chest felt tingling,

Just the touch of her nails was enough to send shivers through my spine as it made me feel uncomfortable, disgusted, and humiliated.

This would be how a girl should have felt in my old world in the same situation as I am in right now.

As she continued to play with my nubs, I squirmed under her restlessly but could not move due to her weight,

Even though she looked light, my weak body could not muster up enough strength to oppose her.

“Hah… ahh… s-top… haah… uugh… n-no…”

I whimpered when suddenly something happened.

I could feel both my and the delinquent body shiver uncontrollably as I felt the air suddenly turn cold and ominous.

But somehow, I was able to sense something familiar as well in the heavy air.

The delinquent stopped her indecency at once and quickly looked up.

She immediately let go of my hands and got up from me.

I still could not move, which might be due to the panic attack I had earlier, shock, or extreme weakness and fatigue while fighting the boys.

I still tried to look up and saw our school shoes, slowly I tried to see above and saw black pantyhose, going above I saw our school uniform, a skirt, and a shirt, it was a girl from our school.

I could now guess who was it now from the dressing style,

Sophia.

‘What’s she doing here? How did she find me?’

“Noah…”

Shivers flowed down my entire body as I felt dread come up to me, I could confirm now by the voice that she was Sophia, but I never heard her like this, it was as if I heard a demoness whisper my name from the depths of hell.

I hear her murmur my name as she probably was shocked to see me in such a state. I don’t know why, but more than the fear of her dark voice, I was fearing that she saw me like this.

I felt suffocated inside as my heart clenched tightly, and my mind was racing, fearing how will she treat me now, will we ever remain friends like this, will she still accept me or will she think that I have been tainted?

‘Fuck, why I am worried about this shit, it’s not my fault this happened… my mind feels weird… it’s probably due to me merging with the old personality of Noah.’

“Who are you girl?”

The delinquent asked the girl carefully as she sensed danger from her.

“Leave at a once little girl, It’s better to not play the heroine saving the dude in distress if you value your life. This is not where oblivious chicks like you should be…”

“I will ignore you came here and let you go peacefully…”

‘This girl is troublesome…’

The delinquent thought to herself and didn’t want to direct combat with the newly arrived girl at the scene.

“How dare you…”

“Huh, what did you say?”

“YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!”

Sophia flew from her spot at an insane speed not visible to the naked eye.

The delinquent’s eyes widened as Sophia came directly in front of her face and kicked her in the stomach.

“Kuh…!”

The delinquent was sent flying backward crashing into the nearby wall.

‘PFT…!’

Blood came out of her mouth with just one kick.

The delinquent herself was a magic user but her talent was very little and so she never practiced using magic instead went to being an aura user who has a strong body, to begin with, but she was gravely injured just from a single kick of a not awakened student.

‘Fuck, it hurts so much, my rib is broken for sure.’

She weakly stood up and clutched her chest in pain.

“C-cough, w-who are you…”

“HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HIM!?”

“HOW DARE YOU, HOW DARE YOU…”

Screaming so, Sophia lunged at the delinquent and started beating her to a bloody and gory pulp.

The delinquent tried to resist but could not hold a candle against someone like Sophia at all and was beaten brutally by her.

‘Fuck she has lost it’

The delinquent thought to herself seeing the crazed eyes of Sophia

Sophia beat her to a gory mess as the delinquent’s face was messed up and hardly recognizable anymore…

I closed my eyes…

I could not bear to see such a bloody scene as this as the delinquent was bleeding so much and Sophia still kept going,

77