Chapter 11
5.7k 5 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘This world is too scary… she will kill her at this rate… is this normal occurrence in this world?’

But I could do nothing as even standing up is too much for me now… I am paralyzed.

The delinquent pleaded and begged for her life but Sophia didn’t listen and kept beating her.

The delinquent fainted from pain and blood loss and after beating her a bit more, Sophia calmed down.

“Huff…. Huff…”

Sophia cleaned her hand of the blood she spilled and turned back to me and quickly started walking up to me.

But as she was coming near, I heard another familiar voice.

“NOAH!!”

It was Emily, my sister, as she came running at an equally inhuman speed as that of Sophia and came to me, who was lying on the ground.

“What the fuck happened here!?”

She shouted and asked Sophia who was now slowly walking towards us.

Emily embraced me and quickly removed her shirt to cover me up.

I saw as she was just out with a pink laced bra holding her ample chest and I panicked at what she was doing before I realized once again how this world worked.

Here women often just remained in their bras or even without bras in comfortable places, many also walk in public like that and it is not that uncommon considering this reversed world where men are always covered.

Sophia calmly watched her but I could see from her eyes that she wanted to embrace me too but controlled herself as Emily was there.

She shot a glance at Sophia before quickly looking past her and saw the bloody mess of a woman behind who looked like a delinquent.

Rage filled her eyes crazily as her body shook, emitting similar heavy pressure as Sophia earlier did, but I felt her being more suffocating and dense… 

I knew something bad was going to happen to see her taking deep breaths and trying to calm herself which she very easily failed to do.

“D-Did tHaT tHinG….??”

She asked while watching me as if confirming her doubts about that delinquent.

Her voice was sharp and fury was leaking out of her every moment of her wait, increasing non-stop.

I didn’t reply just put my head down, I don’t know why I did that but my mind just thought it to do, probably because of shame or humiliation to face Emily as a brother… or probably due to my mind being tired and blank.”

Emily didn’t need any more confirmation seeing her innocent and always cheerful brother being so lifeless.

Scenes of him being always happy and calling out to her flashed in her mind, how he would always chat with her cheerfully, how they would do homework together, how they would go a home together while sometimes playing on the way.

He would always look happy and cheerful, always lift her mood when she isn’t doing well in school or life, and always cheer up for her up to make her happy and now she is seeing that same brother of hers reduced to such a state.

Why? 

All because of that woman lying there.

“Unforgivable…”

Emily disappeared from her spot I could once see Sophia disappearing from her spot earlier for a moment but I couldn’t see Emily even moving.

I could see even Sophia was shocked at her speed.

She quickly looked in the direction of the beaten-up delinquent and said.

“Stop! She will die if you-“

She didn’t get to finish herself before the delinquent’s body was impacted by a huge explosion and was thrown crashing to the corner wall.

Crack Crack Crack

The wall was filled with cracks in a moment signifying how strongly she was thrown.

The fainted delinquent opened her eyes wide and spit out something… it was her organs!

“AHN STOP! STOP”

I shouted while clutching my head, my mind which was never used to such violence in my old world unable to take it.

Sophia quickly came in front of me and wrapped her arms around me to calm me down.

Emily, who heard me, stopped at once and looked back, worry and fear written all over her face.

Thud!

“W-wahh!”

The sound of something falling came from behind the wall Emily and even Sophia were surprised to see someone else as well at the scene present.

They were Shane and his gang mates, who were now lying on the ground, piss leaking from their pants, shivering while seeing the whole scene, fear was evident in their eyes as they couldn’t even move.

Seeing them like this, it seemed they have been in such a state since Sophia arrived and started beating that delinquent.

Tears were leaking and flowing from their eyes as they saw Emily and Sophia staring at them.

Emily glanced at them coldly, not paying mind to them.

She didn’t care about them in the least and treated their existence as thin and non-existent as that of air.

She didn’t care if someone was already at the scene hiding.

If they saw her making this bloody mess, she couldn’t give a fuck about them.

If they reported her to law enforcement, she would just go there and settle them.

Everything she did was for her brother and she knew that even the law could not do shit to her in this case.

The laws in this world were more toward males, giving them more favor and protection as compared to a female.

She was about to make them scram before her eyes fell on the mobile phone in Shane’s hand.

{Will be posting advanced chapters of this novel on my patreon soon}

68