Chapter 12
5.4k 2 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She was about to ask them to scram off from the scene before her eyes fell on the mobile phone in Shane’s hand.
It was in recording mode!
She frowned as she thought that he was probably collecting evidence against her being violent.
She picked up the phone from near Shane which he had probably dropped earlier.
She checked the recording as she would just delete it if it was against her.
She was confident that she would win the case in court if the situation escalated to that but she didn’t want the opposition party to have anything against her.
She didn’t want to hit a boy also so she would just delete the recordings and ask them to quietly fuck off.
Though she won’t hesitate to use violence if they didn’t fuck off quietly even if they were boys, she won’t show mercy especially when her brother was concerned and involved.
She checked the recording but saw something unexpected.


The video had recorded the scene even before she and Sophia arrived at the scene.
She saw how her brother helplessly tried to escape from the vile delinquent and anger once again surfaced as she saw how that woman forced herself on Noah.
She was losing it again and saw the boys.
She was frowning deeply as to what these boys were doing here.
Were they gathering evidence against the delinquent?
It could be that they came across the scene and saw Noah being assaulted but being weak they could not come to fight that disgusting thing so instead, they recorded to show it to law enforcement to go back at the delinquent.
She was still getting angry at them, as how can fellow boys not save someone similar to them?
But she controlled herself as she thought that at least she now had evidence against that delinquent.
She wanted to beat them so bad, if only they would all have ganged up on that delinquent, there was no way Noah couldn’t have escaped.
But she didn’t beat them up and just continued watching the video.
After finishing the video, she checked more of the photos to see if there were any more videos of the scene but came upon something completely unexpected and shocking.
She opened the gallery with her smartphone and saw the pictures of Noah.
By now Sophia also came near her and peeked into the phone as she also saw the video of the delinquent forcing herself on Noah.
She was more calm and rational than Emily as of now and thought of various scenarios,
She had put Noah to sleep.
She saw Emily open up the photos and saw photos of Noah.
There were many of his photos dated as back as almost 2 months back.
They were photos of Noah being bullied and beaten by these boys lying there.
Some photos were so outrageous that Emily was about to break the phone, she saw some videos of how these fucking shits tore Noah’s uniform, how they would give him bruises.
The soft skin of her brother, how they ruined it…
‘Ohh… I now see, why Noah suddenly started wearing full-sleeved shirts even in scorching heat… I always thought something was wrong with him but he always shrugged it off or changed the topic… even in those times, he would smile just to hide the pain so as not to make us worry…’
Her head was boiling right now, first that delinquent and now this.
She was sure that today was the worst day in her life since she was born.
‘These shits…’
‘So, they were the reason behind all of this … why Noah suffered daily…. These fuckers were the ones behind it, even that delinquent was their comrade… Hugh…’
Emily stared at the sky for a second.
The sky was as blue as ever.
‘I see…’
While one moment she was up staring, the next moment she disappeared from her place and Shane and his gang felt death on their heads, they couldn’t even detect that Emily wasn’t at her spot but in front of him…
But goosebumps rose on their skin…
“Stop.”
Emily’s hand was caught before it landed on his skull of Shane and break it into countless pieces.
The voice was familiar to her. And so was their hand.
It was Sophia.
“Let go.”
Emily said in a very ominous voice…
“No.”
Sophia was a little affected by the amount of desire Emily was releasing, it was unknown what desire was but whatever it was, it was dense and strong to even affect her, and she was by no means a normal girl in her own opinion.
“Listen! Open your mind, You are going to kill the- “
“Let go.”
Sophia was cut short as Emily said in a cold and indifferent voice.
Sophia was shocked, not because she was being treated so coldly by her, as it was just a little more cold than usual, but what shocked her greatly was Emily’s strength.
She was having difficulty holding Emily’s hand back, she was increasing the force by moment.
Sophia knew if she made a single mistake, that hand with a monstrous force behind will make direct contact with the paralyzed bully’s head.
Gritting her teeth, Sophia spoke trying to calm this monster.
“If you kill them, you will go to prison, you already killed that unknown delinquent. If you kill them, Law and his family won’t let you go easily… his family is-“
“I. Don’t. Fucking, Care.”
Emily said, rage controlling her, becoming heavier on her mind.
Sophia made a complicated expression, just then she looked at Noah in sleep and suddenly she thought of something she could try to calm her down.

Are you a fan of "Reverse World of Magic"? Do you want to see more of it in the future? One way to ensure that I can continue creating high-quality content is by supporting them on Patreon.

Patreon is a platform that allows creators to receive recurring payments from their fans or patrons. By becoming a my patron you'll be helping to support my creative endeavors and ensure that I can keep producing the content you love.

In return for your support, patrons often receive exclusive perks, such as behind-the-scenes updates, early access to new content, and special discounts. These perks can vary depending on the level of support you choose, so you can choose the option that works best for you.

So why wait? Show your support for me and my work by becoming a patron on Patreon today. Not only will you be helping to fund my future projects, but you'll also get access to exclusive content and experiences. It's a win-win situation for everyone!

http://patreon.com/user?u=84892463

[Advanced chapter available now]

 

67