Chapter 13
5.4k 5 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13

“Leave them to me. I will take care of them for you, Noah needs to go home or else he will fall ill… are you going to let Noah suffer more!”

It seemed to work as Emily froze for a second then it finally occurred to her that in her Rage, she was ignoring Noah.

She glanced backward worriedly and saw Noah sleeping there.

She glanced at the pissing bullies lying there.

She gritted her teeth.

She wanted to just kill them off.

How could she not be so mad?

It was similar to how a kind and caring brother saw her sister getting raped by some thug, then it gets revealed to him, that his sister was being bullied and beaten for months in school without him knowing and she had been enduring that!

He sees how there were disturbing nude photos of his sister in someone’s phone who might as well probably viral them!?

How dare they!?

Would the brother not want to just become mad?

He won’t let someone else kill them in his stead… in Noah’s old world.

That’s how Emily was feeling right now.

She calmed her down.

No matter how much she detest this bitch Sophia, she knew that she was a bit crazy about Noah and would not let them go easily.

‘If Sophia let them go, I can just kill them later.’

“Let go…”

Emily said calmly this time and Sophia quickly let go of her.

Emily, without throwing a glance back at Sophia and the bullies went towards Noah.

She bent down slightly and lifted him with one arm under his legs and the other supporting his back similarly to a groom carrying a bride across the threshold.

Sophia saw the scene and badly wanted to be by Noah’s side as well and carry him back… but now was not the time, she had matters to take care of.

She saw that Shane and his gang were rendered unconscious already by fright.

She walked slowly towards the delinquent laying down.

She bent down and tried to feel her pulse or magic core.

‘Sigh… she really killed her…’

Yeah, the delinquent was dead.

A person’s magic core is what they form after they awaken and it also becomes something similar to their heart, a person’s magic core is what makes them alive or dead… as long as one still has a magic core and no heart, they can still be considered somehow living.

But when a person truly dies, the magic core inside their bodies also dies and stops receiving mana.

Sophia stared at her for a few moments before taking out her phone.

She dialed a number.

Ring went as the party picked up the phone.

“Need some cleaning in school.”

“As you wish, young lady.”

The other party said in a deep voice but respect was evident in her voice as she conversed with Sophia.

It was unknown who was the other party but one thing for sure, it was someone extraordinary.

“Also…”

She added glancing at the unconscious bodies of Shane and his friends.

A trace of bloodlust was visible in her eyes as she did so.

“I want you to ask Freda to take care of something… few ducks and one from the Clec Family.”

“Yes! As you command, I shall let Freda know…

“All right. Is there anything or any message from ‘there’.”

“Yes, the matriarch wishes for you to complete the task as quickly as possible and return.”

“Hmm, I will see.”

Saying so, she ended the call.

“Tch, these fucking shits… all because of them… my whole day is ruined… I would need to continue it tomorrow now, my whole time got wasted.”

Mumbling so, she left the scene without care.

As we see after she left, a while later many figures in black came from out of nowhere cleaning the place of any traces that even a fight happened here.

The cracked walls were repaired with magic, and the delinquent’s body was picked up and taken somewhere while the unconscious members of Shane’s gang were taken along with the delinquent’s body while Shane was carried somewhere else.

----------

Emily was carrying Noah to her home, and she got a lot of weird stares along the way as she didn’t have any shirt on, although she didn’t care about what they thought of her some ladies along the way were staring at the slightly exposed body of Noah which was still not covered by her shirt, so she decided to take a longer route, although long it was discrete…

As she was passing by an alleyway, she felt being watched from above and saw the residents watching her suspiciously.

Although this neighborhood might not be the safest, it was not that criminals were roaming free doing whatever they want so seeing a new and unknown woman carrying an unconscious man was not the best thing to happen.

Emily tried to ignore their gazes and moved forward at a fast pace, she could have booked a taxi but unfortunately, she didn’t have money and her phone was dead or she would have called her home.

She was also fearful of her mom as well.

She didn’t know what was going to happen now…

They soon reached home where her older sister was lying lazily on the sofa playing on her phone.

She was one year older than them, she had already qualified to enter the same prestigious university as her other sisters and was now on a break before going there.

She looked like someone who used to do gym regularly, her body was extremely fit and curvy, she had blonde short hair, red deep eyes, and a big chest but a wide butt that seemed extremely well maintained with toned muscular thighs.

Her name was Anastasia but everyone called her Stacy.

The abs on her abdomen showed how much she trained.

She gazed at the door lazily as she heard the door opening.

Her lazy and sleepy eyes immediately widened when she saw the state of Noah, how his shirt was torn from many angles and how he was unconscious while being carried by Emily.

Read upto Chapter 17 by subscribing to my Patreon

69