Chapter 14
6k 12 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14

She stood up and calmly approached Emily,

They both stared into other’s eyes for a moment before she took Noah away from Emily in her arms and looked over Emily coldly.

Stacy’s lazy demeanor was nowhere to be seen.

Emily could not meet her sister’s gaze at all and shivered with her head down.

Stacy didn’t bicker and quietly went toward Noah’s room.

She knew she was going to get answers soon enough.

She had a more important matter to deal with for now.

Her mom.

If she were to know what happened, Noah would forever be restricted.

It’s not like her mom would ban him from getting out or would be ashamed of him but rather the opposite.

She would start becoming extremely anxious whenever Noah would be out to the point she would follow him everywhere, she was that overprotective of him.

She can’t let her know what transpired today.

It was bad for her side to hide such a piece of important news about her son from her but as an older sister, she could not see her brother’s freedom being dampened.

She confided to Emily and came to know about what happened.

Her blood boiled in rage as she wanted to murder those guys and that woman.

But knowing Emily, she would have already done serious damage, they might even be called school.

But she knew a thing or two about Sophia’s background and could only trust that girl would have cleaned up after Emily’s mess.

“It’s ok, don’t cry Emi, it isn’t your fault what happened today.”

“N-no… sob… sob… I-I couldn’t do…sob… sob…anything.”

“There was nothing you could do and he wasn’t raped.”

Emily shivered to hear her sister’s cold voice and sobbed more, her sister was a tough woman.

Slap!

Emily’s cheek stung as she realized she had been slapped by Stacy.

“WOMAN UP FOR GODDESS’S SAKE! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SOBBING LIKE A MAN!?!?”

“S-sorry…”

Emily stopped at once knowing she could piss off Stacy more.

Stacy sighed as she almost lost control.

“Look, don’t tell mom anything about it, I will handle other things.”

Stacy said and Emily nodded as she had a brain and knew the consequences.

But the main problem was Noah, how will he react after waking up?.

“…umm…”

Hearing the commotion and getting enough rest, Noah finally opened his eyes.

Stacy and Emily shut themselves up and waited for Noah to fully wake up.

He gazed at them and sighed,

“It’s fine. Nothing happened.”

He said calmly….

“Yeah, brother, of course, nothing happened….”

Stacy said lovingly and tried to hug Noah but he winced back as Stacy stopped in her tracks before going back and dragging Emily along with her out of the door.

“If you need something, just call either of us.”

Noah stood up and went to the washroom.

He puked. 

He kept puking, and his stomach felt painful and his body weak.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!”

He screamed and laughed, fortunately, his room was able to block most of the sound from escaping.

“FUCK IT ALL! I DON’T FUCKING CARE! IF EVEN GODS WANT ME TO FUCK WITH WOMEN! I DON’T CARE! BECOME A FUCKING SEX DOLL FOR THESE HORNY WOMEN! I WILL JUST Be some sex doll… sob… sob…”

“Fuck…. I feel like shit”

I rested my head back at the door and calmed my thoughts 

---------------

‘This world has magic and I don’t even know how to use it, If I have magic, I could become strong, strong at least at the level where not just some random woman would come and rape me.’

“I will learn magic…”

I remember the memories 

Magicians used magic and to use magic, they needed to form a core in their solar plexus.

The density of the core determines the strength of the magic used.

The core was divided into levels as to how strong the magician was.

Beginner magician: An individual who has just begun to learn magic and is still struggling to understand the basics.

Novice magician: An individual who has a basic understanding of magic and can perform simple spells, but may still have difficulty with more advanced magic.

Intermediate magician: An individual who has a good grasp of magic and can perform a variety of spells, but may still struggle with more powerful magic.

Advanced magician: An individual who has mastered a wide range of magic and can perform even complex spells with ease.

Expert magician: An individual who has a high level of magical ability and is considered a skilled magician by their peers.

Master magician: An individual who has reached the pinnacle of magical ability and has complete control over their powers.

Supreme magician: An individual who has mastered all known forms of magic and is considered one of the most powerful magicians in the world.

Archmage: An individual who has achieved the highest level of magical power and is considered a legend among magicians.

Mage god: An individual who has achieved god-like power through magic and can bend reality to their will.

Omnipotent magician: An individual who has reached the absolute pinnacle of magical power and can do anything they desire with magic.

I shivered as I realized the power of magic.

Most of the information was restricted to the general public and huge penalties will be issued if leaked.

But as my mind was twirling in the ocean of memories, I came across more dark memories of Noah.

I was scared to read his memories because once I read them, I will be influenced by his character and I am being influenced as I could feel it.

There were many of his memories of him being discretely molested in public by girls of his age or even by older women.

Touching him inappropriately while feigning ignorance, Noah was timid and never protested which they took advantage of.

Leaving these shitty things aside, I came across demons in my memories as I realised more about them.

Author:

Hey there!

Thanks for following my novel. If you can't wait to see what happens next, I have up to chapter 17 available on P-a-t-r-e-o-n. By becoming a patron, you'll get early access to new chapters, exclusive content and bonuses, and the chance to interact with me and other readers. 

Your support will help me continue to bring my characters and stories to life, and give me the resources and motivation to keep writing

Become a patron and join me on this journey!

Thanks for your support!

P-a-t-r-e-o-n Linkhttp://patreon.com/user?u=84892463

72