Chapter 17
4.6k 9 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 17

I changed into a fresh pair of clothes and felt cool.

Using the magic blower, I styled my hair and combed them neatly.

My red eyes shone mysteriously as well, they had always drawn me into them.

It didn’t look like I was having a mental breakdown a few hours ago.

I got something interesting to think about after all.

Magic, I will need to find out what elements I could control and manipulate, whether I could make new spells for myself

I was a beginner magician in my memories and was about to become a novice magician.

Emily was an intermediate magician.

All of my sisters had great talent and I don’t even know what is their level, I should know what level is Stacy and mom at while I am still studying.

All of my sisters had better talent as compared to me but in this world men with the ability to use magic were less and rare so it’s all right, I guess.

I went downstairs and I felt the gazes of my two sisters on me.

I just smiled at them and they did the same helplessly, my mom quirked a brow at our secret interaction but didn’t ask much.

I had to cook them dinner tonight but it was fine as I had already learned how to cook new and basic dishes for dinner and breakfast in the past few days.

I cooked them not the best meal but we sat together and enjoyed the meal.

Stacy and Emily already killed the awkwardness between us as I realized women were the ones to compromise more here and make sure men were comfortable while talking.

Stacy seemed to have taught Emily and consoled her already, damn, she is a dependable sister.

While eating dinner, I asked mom casually.

“Mom, what level magician are you?”

Mom seemed surprised by my question,

“Oh my, are you interested in knowing your mommy’s power?! Mommy is very strong just so you know, you can depend on your mommy, my baby.”

‘Fuck, It’s embarrassing hearing her say such things….”

“MOM! SHUT IT! It’s so embarrassing! Don’t ruin our image in front of Noah!”

“Fufufufufu….”

Stacy told mom while being flushed, Emily was also looking red while mom just smiled.

“But mom, you still didn’t tell!”

“Fufufu, it’s a secret~ , you will need to find out yourself~”

“Ugh…”

“Big sis, what about you?”

I asked Stacy

“Me? I have already become an advanced magician, Noah, hahaha… I am just so awesome, aren’t I?”

Stacy said while smirking and stroking her hair backward.

She looked funny.

“Huh? If it wasn’t for the academy’s tough admission requirements, you would never do such hard work, lazy bum, OUCH!”

Emily criticized her but shut her mouth after receiving a smack on her head from Stacy.

“By the way, Noah, have you discovered your elements yet?”

“No, I have yet to…”

“Don’t worry, I am sure you could find them soon, you are already at the edge of becoming a novice magician after all!”

After having dinner with my family, I was in my room meditating position as I recalled the training methods and basics I had been studying my whole life.

Magic is a mysterious and powerful force that has captivated the imaginations of people for centuries, and it has played a role in the spiritual and cultural practices of diverse societies around the world. But how is magic harnessed and absorbed, exactly? This is a question that has puzzled scholars and practitioners for centuries, and there is no single answer that fits all definitions of magic.

One way to think about how magic is harnessed is to consider it as a form of energy or power that exists within the universe. This energy is accessed and channeled by those who can tap into it and direct it for various purposes. The source of this energy may be natural, such as the forces of the earth, air, fire, and water, or it may be supernatural, such as the wills or desires of gods or spirits.

The process of absorbing magic may vary depending on the nature of the magic being absorbed. In some cases, magic may be absorbed passively, through the mere presence or proximity of the magical energy. For example, a person standing near a powerful magical artifact may absorb some of its energy simply by being near it. In other cases, magic is absorbed actively, through the deliberate act of drawing in or channeling the magical energy. This involves the use of certain techniques or practices, such as meditation, or visualization, which help the person focus and direct the flow of magical energy.

Regardless of how magic is harnessed and absorbed, it is often a complex and nuanced process that requires skill, practice, and discipline. It involves a deep understanding of the nature and laws of magic, as well as a strong connection to the magical energy itself. Some people are naturally more attuned to magic and often find it easier to harness and absorb, while others may need to work harder to develop these abilities.

Some individuals also rely on the use of special tools or artifacts, such as wands, staffs, or talismans, which are believed to enhance or focus the magical energy. Some perform rituals to enhance magic as well. These rituals may involve the use of certain materials or substances, such as herbs, oils, or crystals, which are believed to enhance or focus the magical energy. Ultimately, the methods and techniques used to harness and absorb magic are majorly meditation and visualization only.

All the other methods are more excuses used by poor talents to become strong quickly, they would only have a weak foundation and could never go past a certain level in their life.

Meditation and visualization are what makes a magician strong and allow one to have a solid and sturdy foundation as well.

Meditation and visualization are both techniques that involve the use of the imagination and the mind to achieve a specific goal or outcome. They can be used separately or in combination, depending on the desired results and the nature of the magic being performed.

_______________

 

[The new novel that I have been working on is almost ready to be released, it is based on the same "Reverse World" concept but will be far better and interesting than this one. I can guarantee that if you like this work, then you will love that. 

As of now, it is scheduled to be released by the end of this month or the first week of the next month. The updates will be regular and consistent from then onwards.

Subjected to changes]

49