Chapter 21
3k 9 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sophia's POV

I met Noah soon after his arrival at the school. I pretended to be friendly and supportive and quickly became his closest friend. Noah was glad to have someone he could trust and confide in, but he was unaware of my true intentions.

He was just like any naïve and sheltered boy, an easy target to capture…

As we spent more time together, I started to manipulate Noah's emotions, making him fall in love with me. I used my charm, intelligence, and martial skills to gain his trust and admiration. Noah was completely unaware that I was using him.

For me, he was nothing more than a one time fling I wanted to bang and abandon.

He was a naive little boy who believed in friendships and love in such a world today.

I often felt annoyed by his constant kindness and dumb innocence that he showed to others.

Such a little shit, but putting these things aside, he was devastatingly handsome…

I had never seen someone so beautiful and handsome in my entire life,

His face looked as if it was sculpted by gods using eternity of time to make every little detail.

His body was the perfect fondle material for any woman of culture.

He was the most perfect husband-material. And this was also why I was instantly drawn to him.

Spending a few night with him would have been quite pleasurable… and this was also why I wanted to make him fall for me.

I had some experience in this, boys were usually reserved and preferred aggressive girls who could push their limits and boundaries,

I did the same, slowly entering his comfort zone in such a way that he could not refuse me.

It was quite fun making the usually reserved Noah dance on my whims.

I wouldn’t have minded marrying him, if not for his too-kind and innocent persona.

Boys seriously don’t understand girls’ tastes nowadays…

True girls always prefer bold, badass, and brave boys…

Of course, there were those Alpha females on social media who loved submissive husbands and boyfriends, but I wasn’t one.

Personally, I have always preferred the independent type, the guy who can take care of himself.

Like what the fuck?

It was expected that a woman has to take care and earn for her man after marriage. Even if the man in the relationship did no efforts, it was fine but if a woman did the same, she would be criticized?

I have always scoffed at such bullshit.

Not only that, after marriage, if the man decides that he wants a divorce, then not only he will receive 50% of all the assts the woman owned but if there's a child between them, she would need to pay child support as well on her own

Why? Because the guy could not be bothered to work.

I absolutely detested this law system and that's why preferred one-nighters.

Now despite me thinking like this, it did not meant that I would not take care of my future husband, as a woman, I would definitely meet all his needs, it was a matter of womanhood.

But, for him to be dependent on me for everything would be very shitty and this Noah was just like that.

Noah was exactly this type of guy. I can identify from his behavior… he was definitely that sort of guy who needed a woman's protection.

I fucking detested this, he ruined his appearance just because of his attitude,

Oh well, I just needed to do my mission here and be done with it. Make him fall for me and take him to some hotel to…

Initially, I thought my mission would be easy to make a naïve guy smitten in love with me but I was wrong.

There were many obstacles in between.

His fucking sister, Emily, the great bitch or so I called her…

She was so annoying, whenever I was near Noah, this bitch would sniff us out and come in between us…

Sometimes, the overprotectiveness she showed over him even made me re-think if she loved Noah more than a sibling…

She seemed to know I was playing with Noah. I thought that was a game over for me when she told him about it but to my absolute surprise that naïve boy denied his own sister and went against her.

I was so delighted that day witnessing that bitch seethe in rage but unable to do anything.

Of course, she tried to threaten me to quit it but who was I? As if I gave two fucks about her.

Hahaha… I didn’t even know how someone can be this naïve… haha… ha…

My plan was going smoothly until one day, Noah got himself in trouble.

I don’t know why, but when I heard Noah had disappeared, my heart suddenly clenched so hard that I felt like it was bursting any moment…

A feeling of immense dread and panic consumed my mind when I thought about how I wouldn't be able to see Noah the next day.

How I would not be able to feel him close…

Why? I wondered,

I didn’t have feelings for him… I didn’t have…

I didn’t realize how fanatically I was searching for him in the school at that moment.

My heart raced faster than ever, not knowing where he is gave me anxiety.

Why was I getting so obsessed with his disappearance, it's not like I could not find another guy to bang.

I knew I was, in some corner of my heart, fearful of losing him but I just kept suppressing it due to my pride and how I boasted about my good tastes in men with independent attitude,

It should have come to me as to why I was investing so much time on him… why I was not getting him done quickly… had I wanted, I could have fucked him earlier, he was already in my grasp yet I kept on delaying…

Chatting with him daily, eating lunch together, talking about random stuff… why was I doing such pointless things with a guy I considered nothing more than a means of sexual relieve.

Did I fall for him instead of making him fall for me?

____________

Consider supporting the novel on Patreon:https://tinyurl.com/atlasnovel

36