Chapter 02: The plot and the relations
33 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Shut the fuck up! What do you know? You are from the Onigumo Clan do you think we don't know your clan's reputation?": the high pitch voices bastard shouted back annoyed at being insulted.

"Well played, Kosu!": the hoarse voice commented, and this was the last of what Tenzen heard before he passed out.

 

[24+ hour's later]

Tenzen woke up quite a while later but his captors were assholes, they neither fed him much nor did they gave him any information but at least they did not torture or attack him, and he was free to talk.

"Hey shithead, can you at least tell me where we're going?": Tenzen asked for the maybe hundredth time ever since waking up.

Tenzen realized two things after waking up, the first one is, that his body has some kind of healing factor because he was all healed up when he woke up, so he assumed it was Atsugewi's work.

But when he thanked Atsugewi, the Azakana replied that it wasn't him and that he had healed up all on his own probably because of the energy that his body is absorbing all the time.

The second is that his body has somehow grown stronger after experiencing the fight with Kosu, he assumed that maybe this body has something similar to the [Zenkai] from Dragon Ball but this needs further experimenting.

"Shut it, Twerp! You'll know when we arrive at our destination.": Kosu replied annoyed at having to carry this lil' bastard and listen to his ramblings.

"Hey has someone ever told you that your voice is extremely high-pitched? Have you ever been kicked in the nuts by someone?": Tenzen asked quite interested in finding out how a male can have such a high-pitched voice.

*SNAP*

"That's it, Twerp! I am going to cut off your fucking tongue! Maybe then you will shut up!": Kosu said menacingly with a wicked grin on his face as he pulled out a Kunai.

"Kosu, leave the damn boy alone. Damaging the merchandise is one stupid way to lose money!": the hoarse voice commanded.

"Rokugawa, this little shit just won't shut up.": Kosu like the little bitch he is complained to his friend.

"Thank you, big guy. Would you please unbind me now, and tell me where we're headed? I swear I won't try to run away all that often.": Tenzen spoke up happy at finding someone on his side.

"Not gonna happen boy, and I am not gonna ruin the surprise for you.": Rokugawa spoke in his hoarse voice.

"Hey!": Tenzen said.

"..."

"Hey, I know you are hearing me."

"..."

"Come on man it is important!"

"..."

"Hey, eunuch.": Tenzen said.

"WHAT!?": Kosu asked unnerved.

"Hahahaha Are you stupid or have you just confessed that you have been kicked in the nuts? Only answering when I call you a eunuch.": Tenzen broke out in laughter at Kosu's mistake.

*TEETH GRINDING*

"Why are you getting bullied by a kid?": Rokugawa asked annoyed and amused at how his partner is such an easy target for getting bullied.

"This is not my fault this little bastard is somehow getting on my nerves."

"Hey stupid, you do know that once I manage to escape I will come after your head right? So you better stop calling me Twerp or bastard all the time!": Tenzen threatened.

"Haha, you won't manage to escape from that hell that awaits you!": Kosu said with a knowing smile.

All along the way, Tenzen did not ask for any more information because it is pointless neither Kosu nor Rokugawa are friendly, in the mood, or willing to give him any information.

It took them two more days before they neared their destination.

 

[Destination: Tonegawa Clan]

"What is this place?": Tenzen asked just as they neared an ominous-looking castle because he could smell the rot, and hear wails of pain.

'What is this place?' Atsugewi also asked the same question but he sounded way too eager.

"This is our destination and your new home!": Kosu said.

'Well according to the sign beside those big ass gates this is the Tonegawa Clan's base but why am I brought here. Why do you ask Atsugewi?': Tenzen asked wondering why this guy takes the initiative to talk to him because usually he's either asleep or doesn't bother talking.

'I love this place there is so much pain and misery here, I am getting goosebumps hehe.': Atsugewi being happy gives off some creepy vibes.

As they made their way towards the gates Tenzen could see people chained to at least a hundred poles, some were mutilated, missing a limb or an eye, others were malnourished, and other's just looked as if they were corpses and smelled like that, and on the walls hang bloody corpses, half rotten.

"Cough cough guys how about we sell me to some other place this one doesn't look very sanitary.": Tenzen said.

"Mhh you are right but these people have a grudge against your clan, and they are the highest bidders for people from the Onigume Clan.": Rokugawa said nonchalantly but in his eyes, you could see his dislike for this Clan and his disgust for having to deal with such people.

"Hehe let's see if the next time we meet you're still going to have your sassy attitude or if these savages gonna break you.": Kosu taunted me.

"Haha sissy, the worst case scenario is that I'll join your team of being a little eunuch bitch but at least I am not there yet unlike you. Hey, Rokugawa tell me are you two a couple? Is that why you are running around with such an idiot cause you get to nail him?": Tenzen's talk no Jutsu is worse than Naruto's because unlike Naruto he manages to deliver [EMOTIONAL DAMAGE].

Rokugawa missed a step, his face turned green, and Tenzen finally managed to make him lose his calm.

"Hey kid, don't go around ruining other people's reputations! I am not desperate enough to start something with this guy.": Rokugawa explained while trying to present a dignified attitude.

"What the fuck do you mean by this guy? Am I not good enough for you or what?": Kosu asked annoyed.

"Dude, what is your problem?": Rokugawa asked a bit shocked at what Kosu is saying.

"Seems like Kosu has some feelings for you. I am seeing the beginning of a perfect love story, two child-kidnapping Shinobi alone in the wild, no one is on their side but their love is all they need to get through the long cold nights but suddenly a tragic turn of events that ends up bad for their love.": Tenzen started poisoning their relationship while spinning a boy-love story.

Kosu while listening to Tenzen had stars in his eyes while Rokugawa was slowly starting to think about how to kill Kosu. 

"Hey who are you guys, and what is your business with the Tonegawa Clan?", a guard from this backwater savage Clan interrupted their heated discussions.

*SIGH*x2 (Tenzen and Kosu)

*PUH* (Rokugawa)

"We're here to sell off our merchandise.": Kosu explained while pointing towards Tenzen.

The guards looked at Tenzen and started grinning wickedly.

"Please enter, esteemed Merchant."

They lead Tenzen towards a pole and chained him up while Kosu and Rokugawa went to get their money.

'Atsugewi, can you absorb the pain of this place, or is it that you just like being surrounded by pain?': Tenzen asked wondering why Atsugewi was so happy ever since knowing about this place.

'I am already absorbing the pain here, and I can feel a similar presence to myself here, he is much more rudimentary than myself but somehow he is also absorbing the same energy.': Atsugewi explained.

'Can you tell me what kind of feelings this other being absorbs or what vibe it gives off?': Tenzen asked because he suddenly has a hunch of where he might be.

'Yes. It is feeding off the dark thoughts of others but unlike me, he has not formed his consciousness yet.': Atsugewi explained.

'Reibi!? But that should not be possible, right?! What is going on here?': Tenzen couldn't believe what this assumption would lead to for him.

The [Reibi], also known as [Zero Tail] was an artificially created Tailed beast but it was sealed by the second Hokage after a hard fight, and only decades later it was once more summoned by [Shinnō] a man from the [Land of Skys].

There never was a [Tonegawa Clan] mentioned in the show, and neither was an Onigumo Clan but what does that mean?

This situation can only lead to two possibilities either Tenzen was in the Period after Shinnō, and someone else is trying to create another [Reibi] or he was in the Period before Shinnō, and this is the first [Reibi] that is being created, the one that is going to be sealed by the second Hokage.

'Atsugewi, can you kill him before he gains consciousness and assimilates his domain of power into yours?'

'Hehe new Tenzen, I love your way of thinking you are fit to house a great demon such as myself.': the evil mask inside Tenzen's mind space started laughing.

Azakana are minor demons with extremely specific domains, in the case of Atsugewi, his Domain is [The pain of living] which means that he only gains power from people that feel pain for being alive.

Who feels pain for being alive? People like Kakashi (naruto), Gecko Moria (one piece), or Dumbledore (Harry Potter) feel pain and regret being alive because of the people they've lost.

There have always been some humans that just hate being alive for whatever reason and they always feel pain just by staying alive.

This specific form of pain is fuelling Atsugewi which compared to the concept of what the Reibi feeds on is just too little, the Reibi feeds on all forms of negativity no matter the cause.

 

Meanwhile in a dark room inside the Castle Kosu and Rokugawa were meeting the Patriarch of the Clan.

"Kosu who have you brought me this time?": Tonegawa asked, the man if one could even call him a man was of a very short stature bend over his walking stick, and thin, his eyes looked empty as if they belonged to someone who has nothing worth living for but they hid embers of rage and sadism.

"Tonegawa-sama, we have managed to acquire someone from the Onigumo Clan and have brought him to you.": Kosu explained the reason why they have come to the old man.

"Splendid! See I always knew that you and your little friend were the best of the best. Cough cough.": Tonegawa was extremely happy about finally getting his hands on one of the Onigumo Clans people.

The others that were present did not say anything because it is widely known that Tonegawa hates when others talk without him allowing it, and the last poor sucker that broke this rule had been skinned alive and was now part of the decoration on the walls.

"Kosu, tell me do you know why the Onigumo Clan is so special and important?": Tonegawa asked grinning as if Christmas and easter have come early this year.

"No, I don't know Tonegawa-sama.": Kosu replied always wondering why the bounty for anyone from this Clan was well over 100 million Ryō.

"Haha of course you don't! Only less than a handful of people are still alive that know that the progenitor of this Clan once came from hell…", by this point many were looking at the old man as if he finally had gone senile but he didn't care and kept on explaining, "hell is its own Domaine."

"Really?! So do evil people get sent to hell?": One of the more dumb ones interrupted Tonegawas rambling but he froze up the moment he realized his blunder.

Luckily enough for him though Tonegawa was too happy at the moment because of getting his old hands on someone from the Onigumo Clan.

"No, it just lures in idiots who're stupid enough to believe in their empty promises of power and riches. Nonetheless, all of its inhabitants are insanely strong, they're born to slaughter and dominate any battlefield, they don't tire, they fear, and their bloodlust knows no limitations. My Grandfather, through a fortuitous encounter, managed to in-debt one of these Demons into his service but was stupid enough to release that ancient evil!"

*TEETH GRINDING*

"I was but a mere child at that time but I still saw the demon rage on the battlefield, he killed and killed, and killed, and didn't tire, and when I saw my grandfather releasing him in exchange for his forbidden knowledge. I knew it was a mistake. The demon gained his freedom from my Clan, and the Clan declined I was forced to waste years of my life for finding them to once more enslave them.": Tonegawa narrated his story.

"..."

"Kosu, to keep my secret you and your lover need to die! KILL THEM!": Tonegawa commanded.

"Who the fuck is this guy's LOVER?!": Rokugawa shouted.

"Is this the only issue that you see right now?": Kosu asked.

Immediately all hell broke loose inside the room Kosu and Rokugawa were attacked by dozens of enemies, and despite managing to hold on for some time in the end they succumbed to the superior numbers.

Both of them were lying in a pool of blood, and Kosu tried holding Rokugawa's hand but the other pushed his hands away, and cursed in his mind!

'The nerves of this guy!': and these were the last thoughts of Rokugawa.

 

3