2. Erica on journey 1
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Demi-god born from a mating between god an mortal, born with supreme power and talent. But not knowing the world, and so it was their mortal parent that need to teach them, for their god parent know no such thing. ( page 1 god and their divine self, book of void, diov seitin.)

> Erica's pov <

Erica here reporting from southern lebinon forest. the sky is clear, perfect for picnic. Wild life running about around yhe forest, should catch some for lunch. And my old grandpa with his walking stick.

"Grandpa, can we have lunch now?" I ask grandpa while blinking my eyes cutely.

"But dear, you just roast some bird up there don't you?" He say while wiping my lips. How did he know that though, i'm sure not causing forest fire this time.

"More over we are already close, we should be able to reach livian city before midday." Grandpa continued while rustling my hair. "Alright."

After a long, long walk later we at last come out of the forest and in front of us is stretch of open meadow with a small river to the south and a small city near the river.

"Livian city is one of the 7 big cities of the empire, thriving with merchant that come for the elven product, seperated by alvi'as river from trias great forest in the south. While alvi'as river cut trough half of our continent, from barringer mountain range in the middle of our continent slicing trough galias wasteland and rifu'ette prairie before reaching the sea at south-eastern peninsula" grandpa explained as long winded as usual but...

" i don't need the long explanation grandpa" while hugging his bald heads i peering toward the city with expectation.

"It was so you won't get lost again. The last you get lost to the other side of barringer mountain"

"Wh-what? there is no need to bring it up again, right? after all it was those people at the teleportation portal that didn't see me!"

Grandpa just sigh at my answer before continue walking to the city while i enjoy the scenery from atop his shoulder, whatcing some rabbit running around. Hmm... need to search their nest for future use!

At last we reach the city, and you know what " IT'S TIME FOR LUNCH"

"Didn't you sneak to roast a rabbit not too long ago" grandpa said while peering at me with raised eyebrow

"But i was hungry" say me with a begging tone, he was weak to this after all. And he sigh again hearing my answer, i lost count how many time he sigh today.

He turn toward me and give me a bag. "I have a meeting with someone, why not take this and buy some food while i meet this people. I'll be back before sun down."

Opening the bag i see some flattened-round-yellowy metal inside, yeah it was this trash again. I need to remind grandpa before he...

 " i am going then." Saying that he disapeared in a flash.

What should i do now...

0