Chapter 31 – Peter – Power Armor system and Nsak
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In fact, everyone in the ‘Guardian Spirits’ guild have entered the step of absorbing external energy into the body and using it. For them who are walking on the path of Sun knight, they absorb the energy from the sun rays and specially evolved cells are using it as the main source of energy required by the body. Evolved cells have a special energy nucleus in them which they store the absorbed energy. Intake of Oxygen is slowly getting lower and evolved cells are using the sun’s energy to slowly strengthen the whole body. V had noticed it when she probed Peter’s squad out of curiosity even if they didn’t show any difference from ordinary human. However, for a demi-god powerhouse like her, these things could not escape from her eyes.

After opening bank accounts for his small squad, the crowd was lead to a store called ‘Aether’ by Jenny. When they entered the store, they were greatly surprised. It was not because they saw a grand scene but there was absolutely nothing in the entire huge hall. There are only long sofas enough for dozens of people to sit in the middle of the hall and a glass table in the middle. The entire hall is painted white. A good looking man was sitting on one of the sofa and reading a book quietly. Without looking up, he greeted in a calm voice, “Welcome from Aether, little Jenny and strangers. If you’re looking for space related things, you’re in the right place.”

Jenny motioned them to sit down and she also sat down on a sofa. Tina and Peter sat on the long sofa which Jenny took her seat on while the other men sat on the opposite sofas. Jenny tapped the table slightly with her fingers and she stated her need calmly, “Asper, I need six space bags. Level two would be fine.”

Suddenly, six gray cloth pouch bags appeared on the table. Asper said, “That would be 6,000 gold coins.”

Jenny rolled her eyes and asked, “Can I get discount?”

The man simply denied it, “No. Business is business.”

Jenny pouted and threatened him, “Then, I am going to tell V that you were asking Marie from Kila’s snack store for a date during last week.”

Finally, the man named Asper couldn’t stay quiet anymore. He closed the book, put it on the table and looked at Jenny seriously. The latter also stared him back while the rest in the store who heard something accidentally didn’t even know what to do. However, they were worrying too much. Asper laughed and said, “Ten percent, not anymore.”

Jenny continued to stare at him without saying anything. Finally, Asper gave in and said with unlovable look, “Fine. Only pay for five. I am giving you one for free as my gift.”

Jenny smiled slightly, she pulled Peter’s hand over and introduced him, “This is my husband, Peter, Peter Jorge Lucid. I know you heard about me marrying him. Why you never came and gave us wedding gifts?”

“Lucid? What a rare and familiar name…”, Asper muttered in a very low voice and then he protested, “Jenny, I really haven’t heard of it. I am always busy you know.”

Jenny smirked and said, “Oh! Really? But why did I hear that you also dated Liana from Vinehouse tailor shop two days ago?”

Asper leaned back on the sofa and asked weakly, “What you want girl?”

Jenny rubbed her fingers slightly, smiled sweetly and said, “I want void shield. You know what I want. I only want that void shield.”

Asper stared at the snow white ceiling and argued back weakly, “Jenny, you can’t do that. That is my only level 6 magic item of tier four. You ask other things.”

He got no reply and he understood that he was bleeding heavily today. Although V might tactically choose to close her eyes on his sneaky actions normally, she would beat him if Jenny went and poked it. The scene fell into silence for a few minutes and the rest of people beside them also were also acting like they didn’t hear a thing. Finally, Asper took out an unremarkable metal arm guard from his mysterious storage space and handed it over to Jenny reluctantly. The latter put on a winning smile, took out her card and transferred the money for six space bags to Asper. Even if they knew it ahead, Ronald and others were still surprised by the holographic light curtain appeared above the metal card.

When the crowd left the Aether store, Asper was still leaning back on the sofa weakly and looking at the ceiling blankly. It was a great blood loss.

“Old Nsak! I bring you customers to take care of your cold business.”

Soon, the crowd went to Nsak’s weapons shop and Jenny familiarly shouted and greeted. Nsak was undoubtedly surprised by their sudden visit. Nsak nodded towards Jenny and greeted Peter, “Oh, you kid who came along with Cathy before, I remember you. Since you already know about things here, you can just stroll around and search for what you want.”

Peter nodded in understanding and lead his six men to find what they need. Jenny took Tina and sat down on sofas. She pouted and said, “Hey, hey, you old man can’t do business like this. Look, I want to customize a set of knight armor. Emm, let me see, armor like this.”

Then, Jenny took out a crystal orb and injected her thoughts. A three dimensional holographic image in a small slap size appeared above the orb. Looking at the retributor space marine from warharmmer 40k, Nsak looked it carefully with great interest. He commented, “Looking good but it doesn’t seem practical. Where did you see this?”

Jenny took out her phone and showed Nsak the movie they watched last night. After a few minutes, Nsak fell into silent and started thinking. He said with expectation, “Jen Jen, find me some more detail information about this. I mean, I need to know about its specific capabilities, even if just settings are fine.”

Jenny rolled her eyes and started to operate her phone in searching for information Nsak wanted to know. After reading the information, she would put it directly into the orb and lines of words would appear around the 3D armor model in the middle in small groups. At that time, Peter came back with his squad and he looked bitter. He forgot that he couldn’t take the things away on his own so he ended up as introducing his squad around the things in the store. When Peter saw them, he asked, “What’s going on? Are you really customizing that armor in the movie?”

Nsak waved his hand and said excitedly, “Boy, you might not have no idea that this kind of armor might be of great use to us. Sure enough, mortals have a lot of creative ideas. Although this power armor is just imaginary creation, through this, I can research and create a power armor based on energy crystals and runes.”

Then, he said to Jenny, “Help me put all information you just searched into the memory orb. I think I need to forge a few pieces first.”

Jenny said hurriedly, “Peter wants at least seven sets for his squad.”

Nsak thought for a while and promised, “Not a problem. When I finished making them, I will come to your pharmacy. How about it? And of course, you need to pay. You rich girl will not take advantage of my old man, right?”

Jenny waved her hands and said, “How dare I? I will definitely pay in full price. At most, I just need to go and play with Lilac for a while.”

Then, she glanced at Peter, considered about something for a while and asked, “How long are you going to take?”

Nsak rubbed his beard and said, “A week should be enough.”

Jenny nodded and said, “A week is a week.”

She patted Peter and asked, “Are you buying other things like special bullets and guns?”

Peter nodded and stated his needs, “I want purification, magic breaker, frozen and explosive bullets. 7,000 rounds for each type. And also seven tier one short swords for us.”

Nsak moved the requested items with his mind power, placed them on the blank space beside them and said, “500 gold coins for ammunition and 2800 gold coins for short swords.”

Peter took the things into his space ring, asked the bank account and transferred the money. After the business was done, Nsak drove them out directly. He couldn’t wait to confirm whether it would work or not.

0