Chapter 129 – A crashing battle
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Suffering. Lord, please save...”

As the last man in black robe dropped down weakly with unfinished whisper, the fully constructed magic circle started glowing with strange red light in the underground secret chamber.

Desperate cries and howls came out from the six black stones placed at the eyes of magic circle since the lines and the words started glowing. But strangely, almost none of them really sounded in material real world. Only two or three produced real sound waves and echoed in the chamber.

At the same time, Angel Julia who was staring at the secret chamber closed her eyes with pains and whispered softly, “I didn’t mean for that. Many of you also don’t deserve to suffer this. But, this is necessary, a necessary sacrifice to kill the mastermind behind all of your sufferings. Please, we’ll kill him. Please bear these pains. Just a little bit and your sufferings will come to an end soon.”

Cyris and Venus also whispered and prayed for the suffering souls inside those soul locking stones.

Of course, other people didn’t even see nor hear anything of three angels, not to mention the things happening inside the secret chamber. Even veteran demigod Isolde didn’t notice it.

But everyone knew that something big might be coming since the three angels set up a protection.

A tiny space crack appeared above the magic circle. Second, third and so on followed by.

They look colorful inside with mists of various colors and occasionally tiny bright stars can be seen.

It continued until small space cracks combined together and formed a big space crack of nearly three meters high. It looked really tall but it would still take a few more meters to reach the ceiling because the cultists built the chamber really big.

Purple mists drilled out from the space crack. Suddenly, two hands appeared and grabbed each side of space crack and started pushing outward to expand it. The hands with five fingers looked rough with dark red scales of different sizes like wearing scale gauntlets and they were really big too.

A big head with two spiral horns popped out and took a deep breathe. The humanoid face covered in dark red scales narrowed his bright blue eyes and showed a look of enjoyment as he sensed no presence of Gods in this place. He was happy also because he exhaled his favorite energies.

But he didn’t know that it was thanks to the previous generations of chief priests for trying their bests to open a small secret space with precious void crystal and built this secret underground chamber in it.

Moreover, there were hundreds of concealment magic arrays surrounding it.

Thanks to this, even a demigod like Isolde failed to notice its existence.

Even divine power Gods will not easily find this place out if they are not mainly searching for it.

But, everything became hard to say as three angels suddenly visited their place. They’re special.

They were all carefully created by the Eternal Sun God with his divine blood and divine soul essences. Not every God is willing to do this luxury but just a different Eternal Sun God.

With a little touch from Goddess of Fate, the story went into a different ending. Or, may be it was all arranged by Fate from the start to finish and also all the middle parts.

“Hahahaha, finally. After waiting for nearly ten chaos days, I can finally enter into this colorful world.”

The strange outer God was obviously not a foolish character. He laughed but didn’t immediately step into this strange new world even if he was eyeing this boundless universe inside the colorful crystal walls tightly guarded by many powerful Gods for a long time in the endless chaos sea.

Safety always comes first with caution. One step forward can be fortune but also can be misfortune.

Although he sensed nothing special but just his favorite flavor of despairs and pains, he decided to proceed vigilantly. So, he sent out a bunch of humanoid daemons first.

Soon, tens of over two meters tall humanoid daemons stepped out from the forcefully stabilized space crack and arrived in the big underground secret chamber under the cathedral.

They were all covered in dark red scales of various sizes like a set of armor.

Finally, the tallest daemon with nearly three meters in height stepped out after nearly two hundreds daemons came out of the space crack and shouted a bunch of unknown language at the daemons standing neatly in formation. It seemed that he was the leader of these daemons.

Moreover, these daemons were probably civilized and trained strictly because they stood quietly in formation after coming out and not a single daemon tried to pick up the soul locking stones.

They were all holding one meter long big swords with strange red lines glowing on their surfaces.

The three meter tall burly daemon was however holding a strange looking lance.

He said a bunch of unknown words again and pointed his big lance towards a certain direction.

The daemons started walking towards there in small groups of two. And, it was where the exit located.

After giving the command, the leader daemon pulled up the six soul locking stones on the ground with his divine power and held them with his free left hand. He took a deep sniff and smiled strangely.

With a bang, the tile with the bloody dregs all over flew away to the distance.

But the path was a little small for the burly daemons to pass through it so they started destroying the narrow path reinforced with strange stone slates and expanded the path leading to the outside roughly.

Under the action of the daemons, the vertical tunnel collapsed and a big opening appeared at the stage in front of the statue in the main worship hall.

If Peter was still there, he would definitely shout that he knew it. Unfortunately, he didn’t check the tiles full of the bloody dregs of that black robe man on them. He missed it slightly but it’s all doomed.

Several daemons jumped out and they guarded the path silently while glancing around the main hall.

Soon, daemons jumped out one by one and all of them appeared in the main worship hall.

The leader daemon who jumped out at last looked at the big statue and let out a strange laugh.

After coming out of the different space, he finally sensed about what’s going on at the outside.

But he was not afraid because he only sensed four demigods and didn’t sense the presence of Gods.

So, under his order, the group of daemons rushed towards the outside of cathedral.

Obstacles on their way like wooden benches and even the walls were directly smashed and destroyed.

The cathedral directly lost its front wall. Soon, a group of daemons rushed out from the opened wall.

Without any command, all church personnel started attacking. These daemons full of black red airs around them can never be their allies. Moreover, the sense of filth was overwhelming and irritating.

“Shoot! Kill these filthy bastards.”

Peter also shouted and told his brothens to attack the incoming daemons.

For a while, ice cones, earth cones, fire balls, lightning balls, wind slashes and purification bullets were poured out densely and they flew towards the daemons who were rushing towards them.

The first batch of daemons who rushed out as the first line instantly condensed dark red shields. But the rapidly condensed shields bore the dense rains of attacks and they were quickly broken.

Although they still resisted with their armors formed by their scales, they still failed in the end and died under various attacks. But, they successfully brought a buffer period of nearly thirty seconds to allies.

The daemons at the back immediately noticed the powerful enemies too. They condensed better strange dark red shields in front of them and started attacking back with fire balls and dark red cones.

Unfortunately, their attacks were easily resisted by the guardian shield full of milky white light.

The stalemate lasted like a minute until the tallest leader daemon came out of the cathedral.

Dark red mists came out from his body and they were condensed into countless dark red cones.

The sky was instantly full of these cones and the chilling scene could make someone’s blood cold.

The leader daemon shouted unknown words and started attacking the protection made by Angel Julia.

Isolde also condensed ice cones and attacked the leader daemon. But it was much smaller in number.

But, her ice cones were crashed on the way by the dense rain made up of dark red cones.

It was not just Isolde’s attacks which were crashed but also the various attacks of other people.

However, the dense attacks of leader daemon only caused a wave on the milky white light film and failed to penetrate into the protection set up by Angel Julia. It finally caused him startled.

Nevertheless, he still had a whole card and even wanted to kill these annoying enemies more.

Just when he crashed the soul locking stones and wanted to use the souls inside as fuel, a light beam hit his head. It directly evaporated his entire head leaving only with half neck and headless body behind.

The neck was even melting while small crystals appeared at some places due to very high temperature.

0