Chapter 133 – Undercurrents II
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the end of the corridor, it was a radio room in good condition. Moreover, there are other corridors in total darkness leading to other three directions. Nicolas was not bothered by these corridors at all.

He opened the switches and sat down at the operator seat in the small noises of machines starting. He took off a key shape pendent from his neck and inserted the pendent into the drawer lock.

He first rotated the key according to the counter clockwise direction for half way, then he rotated it according to the clockwise direction for full and opened the drawer. And, he took out a black notebook.

After flipping through several pages, he found the desired page with the day he wanted.

For secrets, they use radiotelegraphy and everything is coded. They even have seven different text steganography versions for seven days of a week and each day use a different radio frequency.

After operating for a while, the morse code letter was sent out. He put the notebook back into the drawer, closed the drawer and then closed all the switches before he walked back along the narrow corridor he took. He then shut down the main switch and walked back to elevator place in darkness.

His secret elevator went up again after he got off of it so he had to activate the mechanism and had to wait for it to come down again.

It was not long. After twenty or thirty seconds, he was back in the quiet and lonely armory.

Then, he started checking and counting the stored items and fulfilled his duty unhurriedly.

In a small room located under the cellar of infamous grill house and bar, the whisperers, opened by the head of iron hand gang, middle age man hurriedly decoded the morse code letter he just received and wrote down the secret information on a paper. Then, he handed it over to the guy sitting beside him.

The bearded buddy who was reading a playboy magazine dropped the magazine with sexy women photos, took the letter, stood up, nodded at the guy on operator duty and walked out of the room.

After he got out of the room, it was the cellar full of wooden beer and wine barrels.

He closed the door camouflage as the wooden cellar wall and walked towards the exit after picking a random medium sized wooden beer barrel effortlessly with one hand.

He smiled at the familiar guests and greeted politely back and forth as he walked towards the kitchen after he put down the beer barrel at the beer counter.

When he saw the man chopping the grilled lamb leg in the busy kitchen, he walked over and said,

“Boss, somebody from Mexico sent an important news just now.”

The man dropped the knife, walked out of the kitchen and shouted, “Vary! Come, take my place. I need go to the cellar to do something.”
The bearded white man with strong body and beer belly stood up from a group of men and said with a laugh before he walked towards the kitchen, “Vary’s signature lamb chops are coming!”

When he got into the kitchen and saw the boss reading the letter with a certain guy standing beside, he was surprised. He walked over and asked, “What’s up, Krusoe? Hugo, did something strange happen?”

Hugo handed the paper to Vary and said, “Burn it after reading. It was probably made by those guys.”

“Those guys?” Vary murmured and read the letter carefully. Then, he put the paper on fire and lit it.

When the paper was burned cleanly in his hand, he went to the sink and washed away the ashes.

“Do you think that the second branch will try to bleed the church again?”

Facing Vary’s question, Hugo shrugged and said coldly, “Do you think that they dare? Now, the news about them cooperating with evil heretics and committing bloody crimes was just exposed recently.”

Vary made a hum and started chopping the lamb leg. Krusode picked up a piece of meat and tasted it.

Hugo took out a cigarette, lit it and smoked it twice in silence. Then, he held the cigarette and said, “They got a nice excuse but it’s not a death free gold medal. Everybody know that these guys broke the second code of not harming our own citizens. If they haven’t occupied the heavy weight positions in the fourth highest office, they are now probably hiding in sewers like rats under cleansing forces.”

He didn’t talk more. Hugo finished the cigarette in hand quietly while looking at the ceiling.

After a while, Vary looked up towards his boss and asked, “Do you think that we should activate the article three? If you’re worrying about our families, they can be sent away to Emma’s place with a part of brothers who also believe in the sun. Kuma told me that it was a nice and a safe place.”

Hugo rubbed the cigarette butt with his fingers, dropped it into trash can and said, “Things are not that serious but you can send the families if you feel insecure.”

Vary said while brushing garlic oil on the skewers, “I’m not groundless, Hugo. Things are getting more and more ridiculous during recent years. If not for all of us forming a huge family here, I would have already brought away my family to a quiet town. Cities are getting dangerous.”

Hugo held the water bottle and said calmly, “Don’t be foolish, Vary. You and I and we all know that there is no safe place all over the world. They are everywhere. You cannot avoid them no matter what.

Mankind is full of filth and depravity. It needs a strong medicine. Or we will fall into wars again.”

Krusoe took a sip of beer, held the mug and said with a smirk, “Wars promote the civilization of mankind. Huh, what a nice word from that old dog, Douglas.”

Vary muttered, “Bullshits. They can say easily like that because they’re not the ones going to frontline.”

Hugo put down the water bottle on the clean counter and said, “Peace breeds decays and corrupts. The problem in the end is still with the ones piloting this boat called civilization of mankind. Whatever, may Ares bless us. I’m going to the cellar. Inform that story to other brothers and gathering at 7pm.”

Then, he exited the kitchen with Krusoe and went to the cellar to enter the secret radio room.

At the same time, various branches of sector zero immediately knew about the things at San Gualdo town in South Mexico state. They recorded it truthfully and kept the files in secret safes.

Due to secrecy of different branches, each branch has a hive in different places.

Moreover, they don’t even contact with each other. Only the most mysterious branch, the branch zero, know the number of branches and they have the complete contact information of all branches.

But, they also follow the first code of secrecy and only keep the branch names and contact methods.

Thus, sector zero remains as a complete mystery even after hundreds of years.

As for whether the second branch has disclosed some information, it is unknown and probably it doesn’t even matter because there is almost no information exchange among various branches at all.

At the same time, hundreds of bearded men wearing white ties, frock coats, and top hats uniformly according to formal western dress code while holding the various canes are sitting silently in a big hall.

If someone who had watched the photo of parliament hall in British house of common was there, he would say that they looked very similar in everything. But, House of common of once glorious Britain was razed to the ground by Aryan Empire when they invaded London during WWII.

The speaker, an old man who seemed to be in his seventies and sitting in front of the house, finally put down the paper and said, “Today’s meeting is about the church. National security agency has submitted the monthly report to white house yesterday. They said that church was overwriting the authority of local law enforcement departments since the coming of great change.

Mr. president had called two directors of NSA and FBI into his office and they had a secret meeting together with minister of defense, two marshals from third and fourth offices, and IRS director at the yesterday’s noon. The exact news is still unknown. But, our analysts told me that it was about church.

So, gentlemen, if you support the government in taking action against the church, please stand up.

If you think that the government should not move the church, please sit still at your seats.”

After saying that, the speaker silently sat and drunk his coffee.

At that time, one man raised his right hand and asked, “May I know which church is that church?”

The speaker put down the cup, sat straight, glanced at the members seriously and said, “Origin Church.”

When they heard that name, the whole hall fell into a short silence and then boiled completely.

Ten minutes later, speaker knocked the mic and said calmly, “Silence, please!”

He nodded when the whole hall calmed down in a few seconds and became quiet again.

“The time is up. All gentlemen who are going to side with the president, please stand up.”

Only nearly a third of the entire hall remained sitting in their seats and the rest stood up neatly.

The speaker calmly and quickly glanced at the faces of those who stood up to remember them and announced the result, “With majority supporting the president, free masons will side with the president in this matter. Alright, morning meeting is finished. Everyone’s now free to move around.”

0