Chapter 134 – The end of San Gualdo town
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Peter told his brothens to follow the clerics and nuns into the town to do the final cleansing.

As for whether somebody would flee from the town, he felt that it was unlikely to happen.

Angel Julia who foresaw that had released a big EMP wave on the town through Daphne.

And, he walked back towards the cathedral while slashing the sword to the air to flick away the blood stained on it. When he arrived back to the square, he saw his two wives standing quietly in the protection and the two angels quietly blessing the souls of victims.

He counted fast and found that there were at least a hundred thousand souls. Their resentments had already dissipated at the moment. But, they still had some unhealthy spots of various colors.

However, Angel Cyris and Venus didn’t mean to purify their souls and eliminate these tangled sins.

They could have done easily but they didn’t because these came from what they did during their life.

But, they felt sorry and pity for these wronged souls so they sent out blessings to them.

At least, they would have a good life with a little better luck in their next life. Especially, the chance of them being reincarnated back into mankind would be very high with their blessing.

Peter only felt mysterious as he only saw tiny seeds full of radiance were condensed and attached to each soul. After each seed attached to a soul, it started glowing like a small sun.

He could not understand how to do that but he felt that these glowing spores like things might be luck.

At the next second, he denied his previous opinion and felt that they might be condensed with pure good will based on two magical energies of light and holiness.

Peter looked around but he didn’t see Angel Julia at all. He felt that she was probably getting busy with something at somewhere. At that time, Angel Julia suddenly flew out from the cathedral.

After several seconds, the ground shook slightly and the cathedral collapsed into the middle.

Peter was surprised by the collapsed cathedral and he walked towards Angel Julia who was happily looking at the fist size blue crystal glowing with radiance. Of course, her face was covered by helmet.

It is the boundary crystal. Angel Julia just destroyed the whole secret chamber and took it out.

“My lady, what are we gonna do with children? I believe that they’re innocent and can still be saved.”

Peter stopped a few steps away from Angel Julia and asked her sincerely with spiritual communication.

He watched her put away the strange crystal and waited peacefully for her answer.

And, he believed that she would not harm the innocent children for their parents being inhuman.

Angel Julia silently closed her eyes and fell into thoughts for a while. It was a heavy decision.

After spending nearly two minutes, she had made a decision and informed everyone about it.

“Everyone, spare the children under the age of ten if they have less sins in their souls.”

Meanwhile, the team composed of knights and church personnel were already spreading around in small groups and searching starting from nearby houses.

Knights didn’t feel much but the church personnel were surprised. But when they remembered the real identities of Angel Julia, they felt natural again. In fact, some leaders usually prefer to cleanse all unstable factors. That is simply destroying all the ones with sins in their soul by physically.

Then, depending on different level of sins, different punishments will be imposed.

Peter was slightly disappointed but he understood that criminal’s age didn’t matter in fair judgment.

Angel Julia felt the low mood of Peter and said in a low voice, “The world is always neutral and the nature is fair, Mr. Peter. Mortals all die at one point.

It just depends on how their story is at the start, in the middle and at the end. And, it’ll keep changing.

But, some should just stop at the start because of the environment they’re raised and how they were already starting behaving. If that is a normal secular society, I can still let them have a second life.

However, in the occult world, I just can’t do it. It will be too much unfair to the victims.

Moreover, they will become daemons worshipers who will continue harming the innocents under the hatred over us for killing their beloved ones. I can’t afford to bear this sin. You can’t either.”

Peter felt that he had understood something and also as if he couldn’t understand her words at the same time. It’s complicated. But, Angel Julia continued as if she felt his inner anxiety.

“All livings being are important to the world and also harmful to the world like parasites at the same time. If they consumed too much resources, it will kill the planets. Nature must balance it.

Once the balance is broken, the planet will die. Mankind has harmed the earth for many times.

But in the long years since from the birth of mankind, Gods have been guarding the earth and kept restoring the damaged planet and kept replenishing the consumed resources again and again.

It’s not just mankind. Gods may be also regarded as a kind of parasites of the world.

So, we must know the grace and repay the favor. We must understand our responsibilities.

We must keep the order and develop this piece of star territory well. And, we must protect this universe. This makes our world different from those chaotic universes and evil universes full of crimes and sins.

This is why not everyone can become transcenders. Even if they became one through some dirty means, the fate will not let them dance for too long and the Origin Father will also not.

Our existence becomes meaningful here as we will work to repay for what we take from the world.

So, everything come up with a price tag. We cannot bear the consequences of raising the evil heretics.”

Peter nodded to show his understanding and stood still in silence.

Angel Julia also silently stood still and monitored the things going on all over the small town.

The townsmen and townswomen who knew that their end time was coming tried their best to flee away from this sinful place. There was actually not a single innocent adult all over the whole town.

But, they became desperate when they found out that the vehicles couldn’t just start and radios were not working anymore. Those who were fleeing from the church with their vehicles were also attacked.

Vulcan cannons on Daphne roared and steel core bullets destroyed the vehicles together with people inside. It was Angel Julia’s order and Daphne did it well; only the targets and nothing else was hit.

Two hours later, everyone returned. The whole town was cleansed. Some brought back children.

Looking at the already expected little eyes full of resentments and hatreds, Peter sighed.

He realized that he had probably done a stupid thing. But still, he believed that he was not wrong.

Although the cleansing operation was completed, Angel Julia was not in a hurry to go back.

The rod shape artifact was recovered and the protection spread outward in a ring shape wave.

Daphne also came down and landed at the spacious lawn. The journey had come to the end.

Angel Cyris and Venus also finished doing their job and they’re chatting with Angel Julia.

A part of knights went to rest in the storage cabin of Daphne. Some were trying to start conversation with the beautiful nuns. Some went forward to chat with clerics about the occult world.

After waiting for nearly thirty minutes, a standard Ezit type one troop carrier landed at the free lawn.

Peter who was chatting with Jenny raised his head to look at the newcomer.

Under his expectations, burly guys tightly covered in dark cloaks came out from the opened hatch.

For some reasons, they could not see the faces under the hoods. It was just a piece of darkness.

These mysterious guys were holding metal scythe and a crow was standing on each scythe.

They directly walked to the three angels and walked back to their spaceship after getting the souls.

During the entire period, not a single one of them spoke a word as if they’re just cold machines.

Most people also thought so too but Peter who had met with a self-proclaimed death God felt that these guys were really able to pretend. He was speechless but not annoyed. Even, he felt funny.

As the last step was also finished, Angel Julia told everyone to enter into Daphne to go back.

Peter felt that something was missing. But, he couldn’t think of anything.

It was not his fault because he didn’t know that the town also had adults who went to mines.

Of course, Angel Julia would not forget it. She knew but she felt that it was troublesome to go and hunt them down. Besides, she also had already made a plan to start reading a new novel before lunchtime.

So, she simply post a bounty mission at mercenary hall in the forum. With rich rewards of a hundred gold coins for each sinful soul, she felt that many people would be rushing to do her task.

After all, most mercenary teams have mortals who are trying to really step into occult world.

And, they need money to buy necessary potions even if they can provide them with beginner cultivation manuals. Like that, the team went back to San Christobal under the lead of unreliable angel.

0