Chapter 135 – Back to home
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the local law enforcers from the nearby towns and Mexico city arrived, they only saw the slaughtered town. The youths, young adults, adults and old people, nobody survived.

Although they had already witnessed the inhuman crimes committed by these people, the scene of town full of dead bodies still chilled them down. Some felt that the laws should punish them instead.

FBI agents who arrived earlier than them took out the papers and let everyone sign non-disclosure agreements. Then, they led everyone to search the whole town and clean up the scene.

Soon, several batches of secret agents from various security departments arrived one by one.

That time, the officer of Mexico city’s national security agency branch became the highest in command. While they were getting busy, a group of church personnel from Mexico city also arrived.

Peter silently walked out of the opened hatch like everyone else. He took off the equipment, put them away and breathed the fresh air to calm down his anxious heart. This trip had changed his mind a lot.

Looking at the group of seven or eight kids being taken away by the clerics and nuns, several questions emerged from his heart. And, he chose to ask instead of hiding them in his heart quietly.

“What will be their fate?”

Jenny who had also already took off her armors stood beside him and said calmly, “They will be raised by the church and received a special education program taught by the clerics and nuns.

At the age of eighteen, the church will test them. If they failed, their memories will be cleared and they will live a normal life like every other mortal. This is a necessary process to adjust their ill fate.

They will forget about everything beside general knowledge required for them to live their daily life.

Basically, they will no longer know who they are and what happened to them including their hatreds of killing their families nor they will remember about occult world and the daemons worshiped by them.

I have met with this kind of condition twice and none of them passed the tests. They’re pitiful.

If their parents were good people, they wouldn’t have to end up like this. Still, we are being merciful.”

Peter was surprised. He calmed down again as he remembered that the occult world had many methods to make a person live a completely different life. Killing is not necessarily the only choice to solve the problems. But of course, he didn’t think that those scums should be forgiven.

He got a little confused but he realized that killing was still the best choice to solve big troubles.

Some existences are just a waste of resources and nothing else. And sadly, resources are consumable.

Jenny patted his shoulder and said, “Let’s go back to home. Tina was talking about you last night. Flora also missed you. Take a rest and everything will be fine. I believe that you will meet more like this in the future. At that time, you only need to follow your heart and don’t let the moral kidnapping got you. Everyone is deemed to have different thinking and different standing points.

You don’t have to listen to them when you’re doing a right thing.”

Peter hooked Jenny’s shoulder towards him and asked with a smile, “I got it. I understand that none of those scums deserve kindness. It’s just that I feel pity for children who were led astray. Okay, since Tina and Flora missed me, did you also miss me?”

Jenny hit him with her elbow and said, “I didn’t. I only felt that a hugging pillow was missing at night.”

Peter suddenly hugged her in princess hug and said while running towards the outside, “I’m going to let you know the power of hugging pillow. Are you ready to take that?”

Jenny slapped his chest while saying to let her down. But she hit him gently so it was like flirting.

Several young nuns looked at the couple enviously while gossiping about them. They felt that they had to find someone handsome and strong like their sister Jenny and sister Cathy.

Then, give birth to a bunch of babies to continue the bloodline according to the will of Mother Tera.

While teasing each other, they walked towards the backyard with attractive blushes on their cheeks.

Although these young women are just nuns without any proper education degrees nor jobs, they are actually very sought after especially by those rich men who demand nothing but just a good family.

Some attractive nuns even have a bunch of suitors courting them. But of course, everything depend on the free will of both parties and wealth alone cannot impress these nuns.

Ben who was talking with lady Rosewood was suddenly interrupted by Ronald. Then, he was dumbfounded to know that Peter had already drove back with his wife Jenny.

He turned his head to look at Ronald at the doorstep and asked in a hurry, “What about the truck?”

Ronald shrugged and said, “I went to the parking lots but I didn’t see it. He probably forgot about us.”

Listening to their conversation, lady Rosewood suddenly said, “Guys, are you forgetting about me? Since I’m going to your place, let’s go together with my vehicle. It has a place for everyone.”

Ben nodded at her and said, “Then, you prepare first. I can give you thirty minutes.”

Lady Rosewood shook her head and said, “We can go right now. I only need to take my two girls.”

Ronald said, “Ben, drop us at the dealer market. We will buy a few pickups. How about that?”

As for what happened to his brothers, Peter who was driving fast on the highway with his white ford got no idea. Rarely, he forgot about the pickup trucks he put into his storage ring at this morning.

Angel Julia who was talking with Isolde about the rewards distribution found difficult in negotiating with Isolde. According to the rules, she had to take out one third of the total loots as rewards.

However, the things she looted from this trip were all priceless. As for small ones, she didn’t bother to take. Wait, I didn’t bother to take other things and I just left like that?

While Angel Julia was feeling trouble by the suddenly popped up thought, Origin church personnel of Mexico city who arrived late were confronting with law enforcers at the destroyed church of San Gualdo town over illegal magic items. FBI agents wanted to take these items and it was troubling them.

Fortunately, clerics, nuns and Isolde cleaned up the daemon corpses. Otherwise, it would be more troublesome. These government forces will do everything to take the corpses away for experiments.

But she forgot about books and items hidden by priests of world bearer church.

That was definitely not my problem. The local church personnel failed to do their job. That is. - Julia.

Nevertheless, she chose to neglect the troublesome thought soon and continued talking with Isolde.

Angel Julia who thought of these things coughed to cover up her sudden embarrassment and said,

“Look, I can give you a high purity divine crystal with seventy percent water law instead of source crystal. How about that?”

Looking at the legendary angel with the earnest smile, Isolde calmly said, “One source crystal.”

Angel Julia blinked her beautiful eyes while staring at the cold face of Isolde for nearly a minute before she gave up. Although she could just lie Isolde, she will never lie as an angel.

So, Isolde was paid a source crystal and also the holy crystal. She wanted to give a blessing crystal to Angel Julia but the latter simply despised it and denied to take it. Isolde also didn’t pushed it.

It was a fruitful trip. Not only she got a source crystal, they also got daemon corpses and their items.

They could still sell these things to cash out.

Later, Isolde gave everyone with a low purity divine crystal with five percent ice law. They were happy to receive divine crystal. She was also happy because she didn’t have to divide the small source crystal.

It is a win-win situation for both sides. Moreover, contribution is also different on strength level.

When Peter parked his white ford under the big tree at the roadside, Daphne also landed at the drill ground. Peter looked at Angel Julia who was trotting fast towards her cozy nest in front of him and felt stupid for a second.

He patted his forehead and said to Jenny while putting his white ford into storage ring, “Jenny, do you think that Ben and my boys are going to blame me for forgetting about them?”

Jenny rolled her eyes and asked back, “Do you actually think that they are stupid like you to not come back with Daphne?”

Peter blinked and said, “Well, I don’t think so but accidents can happen.”

Then, the two bickered and walked back to their small nest. Peter walked into his cabin house and felt that he should find the angels and talk with them about building big houses with their magical power.

Meanwhile, Ronald who was driving the pickup patted the steering wheel and cursed to get Allen’s white eyes, “Damn, am I stupid or something? Allen, didn’t you also remember about Daphne? Come on dude, we could have just flown back. Fuck. Are we under a certain intelligence reducing curse so the handsome and smart Ronald forgot about this little thing?”

0