Chapter 136 – PTSD and Venus’s warning
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That day, many brothens had to request Angel Venus for psychology counseling.

The problems mainly came from killing humans even if these people were really damned.

But, they still couldn’t easily walk over the hurdle of killing minors because there were even a dozen or fifteen kids around the age of twelve. And, they had killed them after checking them with spiritual eyes.

It was a very hard thing to do even if the souls of these kids were full of sins.

Some doubts and questions also started to emerge. They felt that they also became sinners.

Peter also expressed his understanding and talked about absolute justice and fairness at that evening.

Still, they still needed a good psychology counseling and that weird situation lasted nearly a week.

It was not actually a special treatment but just Angel Venus’s preaching.

On the first day, she preached about the birth of a life and how the environment and the inner daemons born from the pollution of negative energies nearby affected that life.

Then, she talked about how physical body and soul polluted by the negative energies could never be the same as before at the second day. On the third, she talked about crimes, sins, trial, justice, and fairness.

Finally, she talked about the standing point of victims, law enforcement and how the damned had very low chance to transform back into a good person at the fourth day.

Only at the fifth day when Angel Venus preached about the principle of balance and how Gods and transcenders took part in the world’s ecosystem as employees while the world was their employer.

She talked about how important it was to regularly clean up the evil filth so the world would not fall into the rank of fallen and chaos. It was unexpected by everyone as many secret knowledge appeared.

At the sixth day, even Jenny had come to the cathedral to listen to Angel Venus’s preaching.

That day, Angel Venus talked about the differences between worlds.

It was a very precious piece of knowledge only available to families of ancient gods.

According to Angel Venus, the world they are in is a very vast world and mortals also call it universe.

It’s actually a spherical shape world fully enclosed in ever expanding crystal walls. The world inside is also expanding. This is a boundless material world created by Almighty known as Asteios.

Outside is the endless chaos. Yes, their world is created in the endless chaos and it’s traveling in it all the time. This is the Asteios world or Asteios universe in the endless chaos. And, it’s a life world.

A life world is a world in order full of vitality with perfectly balanced ecosystem.

The special thing about life world is that they have living creator or creators and the laws, the rules, and the foundational principles all in order. The life world has a unique crystal wall system.

Its crystal wall protects the world from the pollution of chaos. But, life worlds have a big weakness.

When natives inside the life world destroyed the order and world’s ecosystem or got polluted by chaos or outer daemons, the life worlds will die too and the crystal walls are powerless to this situation.

The good thing about crystal wall is that they not only protect the world but also actively filter the chaotic energies from the outside and absorb them to nourish the world.

If the life world is an oasis in the infinite chaos sea, the fallen abyss world is a hunting beast.

These abyss worlds might be the life worlds too once upon a time. But, for various reasons, the world’s ecosystem and balance failed which in turn forced the world to take another path of continuing.

That is to hunt other life worlds and make good use of everything you conquered and looted.

There is also a third type of world in the infinite chaos sea. They are the deadliest problems.

They are called chaos worlds. These worlds have been polluted by the chaos deeply so they are simply worlds moving in chaos sea without any crystal world. The beings in the chaos worlds long to bring any world they see into the rank of chaos worlds. That is through destruction and pollution.

Every chain of rules will be broken into messy chaotic rules full of disorder.

Both physical and soul type life forms will be affected and polluted heavily. Their genes and body system will be mutated into something strange by the chaotic energies and laws nearby.

Thus, chaos is the ultimate enemy of all civilizations. They bring nothing but just destructive chaos.

Even Abyss world may still have some sorts of orders and civilizations. And, it also still has a kind of crystal wall solely power by negative energies. But, this kind of crystal wall is worse than of life world.

Beside the worlds, there are also planets, meteors and dying stars silently moving in chaos sea.

These are the remains of life worlds which faced the abyss worlds and the chaos worlds.

Moreover, the laws, the rules, the foundational principles and the energies are all chaotic and messy and that’s how the name chaos sea came out. As for how chaos sea was formed, nobody knows it yet.

Everyone quietly looked at the holographic images created by Angel Venus while listening to her preaching felt the magnificent scene of their world moving in the chaos sea. They were all amazed.

Angel Venus smiled and said, “Mankind is so small and so weak. For the vast universe, even the mighty glory of Tera Gods turn pale. But, Tera god clan is still a powerful clan even in the universe.

This is the world created and guarded by our Almighty Creator and also our Origin Father whose known name is Asteios. Many beings in the universe still worship him. Many had forgotten him.

Tera is just a planet among hundreds of billions of planets in Silver Sea Galaxy. And, Silver Sea Galaxy is just a small one in a small galaxy cluster with billions of galaxies.

But, this is not the end yet, tens of galaxy clusters form a special star territory called asterism. And, there are billions of star territories in the world. Tera only has one advantage which is our identity.

That is being the direct descendants of the almighty creator and our strong power.

Before the tragic war in the early years of the second grand eon, gods of Tera were still traveling in the vast universe and we were well known as keepers of order.”

After saying the conclusion proudly, Angel Venus turned to look at the two tall statues behind her.

Both of the man’s statue at the right and the woman’s statue at the left have perfect appearance.

However, the woman’s face is gentler than the man. She is Tera and the man beside her is Asteios.

Angel Venus looked at the two statues with yearning, gratitude and pure love for several seconds before she turned back to look at the crowd of people who came to listen to her preaching.

“Origin Mother Tera is going to wake up soon. And, the Gods have a grand plan to make the Tera shine again in the vast universe. The Tera God clan shall rise again and pure blood mankind of Tera will spread to every corner of the universe with the glory of Tera.

Your existence is meaningful and father needs you. You swore to be his sword and shield. Did you already forget it? You swore to eliminate sinful existences. But you became fools full of doubts.”

She glanced around and asked, “Are you willing to shoulder the glory of lord father Steller?”

The crowd stood up and solemnly swore that with clenched right fist placed on their chest, “We do.”

She asked again, “Are you willing to be the fairest judges who will preside every trial dutifully?”

The crowd said again with sounds full of determination, “We do.”

“Then, why are you blaming and doubting yourselves. You only killed a sinful life. That is all about it. It doesn’t matter whether that life is two years old or fifty years old. Each life is a life. A sin is a sin.

Age doesn’t matter here. It’s already the greatest mercy of Gods to spare those under the age of ten.

As for killing, there is a huge difference between killing the innocents and killing the sinful people.

Go improve yourselves. Don’t sink yourselves in such foolish thoughts. And, train your will and faith.

We won’t be with you all the time so you must become strong enough to face everything.”

Angel Venus said and walked towards the exist of cathedral leaving the hall in total silence.

Since that day, everyone started to practice crazily again as their doubts were cleared away.

The fort saint Julia had also welcomed the first batch of new residents that day.

The whole Amish community moved into the fort saint Julia and populated this spacious fort.

The whole process went well and easy as the Amish houses were built traditionally to be able to move around well. Moreover, there was also the help of things like storage bags and storage rings.

Actually, Amish people were not the first batch of residents who moved in if you also counted animals.

It was all thanks to Angel Julia, the mad angel who created fountain of life everywhere, that many animals appeared inside the fort. And, they are not leaving the fort thanks to the water of life.

A large part of them are just birds. There are almost all kinds of birds here living in trees and under the eaves of buildings. A group of chipmunks, squirrels, cats, dogs, beavers, spider monkeys, several deer who wandered across the state, pairs of black bears and jaguars, they’re together making the fort lively.

0