Chapter 141 – Mobilized Guardian Spirits
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“It’s already been a week and nobody is coming. Are you sure that you did inform your new address to them?”

Peter sat under the tree. He asked while watching the group of rabbits playing with several children.

Old Billy with rosy face and a green apple in his hand said helplessly, “I really left our new address at the main prayer hall. I wrote it on a paper and glued it on the door.”

Then, he bit off a chunk of juicy flesh from the apple in his hand and started chewing calmly. Peter speechlessly turned his head to look at the old man sitting beside him and asked in surprise, “Didn’t you place it in a good viewing place like the gate of the church compound?”

Old Billy swallowed the things in his mouth and said, “What if the paper got wet from the rains? You know, it's frequently raining recently. I think that gluing it on the gate of prayer hall is more reliable.”

Peter felt that he finally found out the real reason of why nobody was coming to visit them.

He felt speechless, angry and funny at the same time. Of course, he didn’t show these on his face nor act something bad depending on the influences of these thoughts. Just, why the hell old Bill didn't just cast waterproof magic on it. He silently corrected them fast.

For normal people, it is hard to deal with those fleeing thoughts. Especially when they have no control over the deep side of the brain where many shallow fleeing thoughts are appearing and disappearing at every second. But, they can affect and influence a person a lot.

But for people like Peter, they are already having full control over every flash of fleeing thoughts and they can differentiate them on right or wrong. It helps them in various ways from not easily getting angry over small things to making good choices in life and even to grabbing any good idea which can benefit them. Of course, the best part is the greatest control over their extraordinary senses.

This is the basic extraordinary part of tier two transcender and they are also known as true soul realm powerhouse.

Even if the physical body died, their undying souls will live on. Then, they can resurrect themselves again through creating another physical body with the blood of previous body or seizing another body.

Compare to them, tier one formal realm powerhouses only have the longer lifespan from tyrannical evolved physical body and they still die as their souls decay slowly.

Even, they often fail to stand against the death of familiar people and information pollution.

After Peter stabilized his true soul realm, he starts keeping his soul pure. He almost has control over every flash of fleeing thoughts and correct them on right or wrong before they appear intensely and generate polluted spiritual energies. Or else, he has to purify them and filter out unwanted things.

By doing that, his soul has become pure. It’s full of righteous positive attribute spiritual energies and non attribute spiritual energies which are generated by himself or absorbed from the outside. As for the latter, he has to purify it and do some more works.

Peter took out his phone from the space ring and said, “I’m going to call someone. See you later, old Bill.”

“It’s Billy.”,despite of someone correcting the name, Peter silently waved without looking back. And, he took out his white ford and drove out.

Although the telecommunication system is now get back to service under the hard works and repeated trials of engineers, it only works in a certain range of signal tower. And, only the signal towers in cities are working during these days.

The ones at the outside of cities either collapsed or got out of power as power cables got destroyed.

So, one must get in the working range of city signal tower to call someone through mobile phone.

As for the internet, it’s still under reconstruction. Mainly, they are trying to restore the fiber internet cables first. At the same time, they are also building new electric power cables together in the process.

Satellite based things are currently hopeless as all satellites were destroyed during the earth expansion for unknown reasons. As for how they knew about the earth expansion, NASA put dozens of practical weather balloons into atmosphere before they concluded and confirmed it. It is a big news but they made it highly classified information.

After driving wild for nearly ten minutes, Peter got into the signal tower range. Without wasting any more time, he stopped the car on the roadside and called his father in law Miguel first when he saw the signal bars.

“Hello, dad? Yes, it’s me, Peter. Yes, old Billy is with us. Yes, they came last week. No, old Billy said he left our address on the prayer hall gate. No, we didn’t know that. …”

After communicating with Miguel for nearly ten minutes, he told their address to him and hung up. The old guy also complained about his unreliable friend Billy. Poor Peter just laughed off and listened to the complaints calmly without commenting anything on old Billy.

From Miguel, he also realized about recent rumored murder cases connecting to those lowly bastards, the ghosts.

Then, he called Wick. After asking him about the recent situations, he comforted him and promised him to take them all in if they really went mutiny against the established government before he hung up. He didn't expect that things went bad to that point.

When he got back to Saint Julia Fort, he stopped by at the cathedral first to report about the situations to Angel Venus.

Unlike the lonely church complex at the middle of the fort a week ago, there are now various majestic buildings at four sides. Southwest has one story Hellene hall style tall building which is the quest hall.

There is a majestic town hall at the southeast side and several clerics and nuns are running it already.

Northwest has a two story mall which was originally the underground layer of previous Origin Church.

There is a three story beautiful building built of white marble overall at Northeast. It’s Fortune Bank.

Today’s Saint Julia Fort is already a fully functional town with its own mini-government.

Peter was slightly disappointed after he talked about the situations of San Christobal to Angel Venus.

At first, he thought that nobody knew the recent news yet. However, he didn’t expect that Angels had already known it. Angel Venus told him about how the newly arrived soldiers angered the Gods.

It's only at that moment that he knew about the destruction of various statues of Gods. No wonder Angel Venus seemed angry.

When Peter walked out of the church complex, he felt complicated. He wanted to do something.

A few minutes later, Peter walked into the drill ground and called his brothers for a gathering.

There were already some dudes who were training at scene but they only had around twenty men.

So, he had to wait for a while. Soon, the rest also arrived. There were forty men and forty one with him.

The other brothers went out for various missions they picked up on the forum quest hall.

Peter sat down on the ground and also told everyone to sit down at will. Then, he talked about what was going on from the start to the finish and also his guesses for nearly twenty minutes.

“Brothers, think about it. Although these new soldiers even destroyed the statue of origin mother Tera and angered the Gods, we should not neglect the citizens, right? They can’t handle with ghosts.

They need us. Don’t you think that we are being cold blooded if we also choose to neglect them?”

Peter felt that origin mother would not be angry on city residents even if she knew the news about her statue being destroyed. She would only be angry over those soldiers who did that, right? At least, he thought so.

Peter silently waited for everyone to digest the news after he opened up everything. The guys started whispering and started to exchange their thoughts with the brothers nearby and debated over their different views.

After a while, a unified decision came out. They chose to not sit still and to not neglect San Christobal.

“Brothers, I’m glad to hear that and I feel fortunate to have brothers like you. I hope that our pure will to protect the weak and the innocent will always remain the same as an unshakable existence forever.

I know that it’s not violating oaths by abandoning these people as we will help other weak people at another place. But, they need us. If they don’t have us, they’re gonna be in a big trouble.

I don’t care about those who don’t like us and even hate us but we’ve still got our guys at there, right?”

When Peter stood up and laughed loudly in happiness and satisfaction, a cheerful voice sounded.

“Congratulations, my knights. You’ve found the true glory of lord father. Today shall be a day worthy of being recorded in the history of your legion. Unlike my two baby sisters who are still woo woo…”

The voice suddenly stopped. But it had already attracted the attention of everyone at scene.

When they looked towards the source of sound, everyone and even Peter got their eyebrows raised.

At a viewer seat above, Angel Julia was waving her hands and struggling while her mouth was being covered by smiling Angel Cyris. There was also a bear stupidly sitting and chewing a big apple at the side with a few apples on the ground near his legs. Peter noticed that there was also space confinement.

Angel Venus smiled and said, “Excuse me. Please go on.”

Then, the two angels took away struggling Angel Julia under their watch just like that.

The silence continued for another minute before it was broken by Peter’s cough who came back into his sense fast. But, he was still complaining silently in heart. That was really unexpected.

Moreover, he totally hadn’t sensed their existence at there before Angel Julia spoke out. That was scary.

“Alright guys, I’m going to give you ten minutes so you can have a nice chat with your families and this is also for preparation. Then, come back here and i want to see everyone in full gears. After regrouping, we are flying to San Christobal. I'm going to apply to use Daphne. Remember, ten minutes! Now, you can move. Go, go, go.”

After a while, everyone regrouped in the drill ground. They stood straight in formation while wearing their armors on and holding the helmets. Peter walked back and forth twice to check his brothers first. At the back, Daphne parked and opened her hatch.

At the audience seats, women were silently watching at the rare scene together with their excited children.

“We are probably going against the government with mighty military. Are you scared?”, “No!”

“Then, what are you waiting for? Get in Daphne right now. Move!”

It was the shortest speech ever. After that, they put their helmets on and walked into Daphne.

0