Chapter 2: The Martial Art Master
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rogen had a strange look on his face, then a slight smile was drawn on him.

According to the grade of these coins, the colors determine the strength of the spirit, red-orange yellow-green and blue-purple, and indigo, the seven colors of the rainbow.

He was only able to choose a color when he had money to buy it, and he could also earn possession points after defeating his opponent, so he bought possessed spirit skills with him.

At this moment, in front of him, there were 20 greedy people surrounding him, and he only had ten thousand Baili in his bag.

"Then, I will show no mercy!"

"I chose the red spirit."

"I want ten thousand belly spirits!"

At the same moment when he said those words in his mind, at the front of the system, a red vortex blossomed.

Rogen saw a man walking toward him with a serious face. Only in the next moment did the man rush into his body.

"Bzzzz…"

Rogen's mind was throbbing, he felt like he had become someone else.

In fact, he hadn't transformed into another person, he had now known all of the mysterious man's martial arts techniques and had seen the man's life go beyond him.

This person had been learning martial arts since childhood, training with wooden sticks every day and night, speed exercises, sword practice, archery, and boxing.

This master overcame many Japanese generals, then moved to Shanghai, and also trained Bruce Lee.

This was Ip Man, a martial arts master, who had an extremely profound personality.

In less time than it took a breath, Rogen's expression became serious, his eyes sharpened and an impression of grandeur and grandeur.

"What's wrong with this kid? He suddenly became terrified!" One of the men who came to arrest him says.

"Don't worry about it and just catch him, then we'll get his reward and it's enough to get rich."

"Hurry! Catch him, this is your only chance to become rich!"

At this time the crowd became even more excited, they raised their swords high and rushed towards Rogen.

Rogen pushed little Lolita behind him. He looked very serious.

"Huh, greedy blind. You plan to kill your teacher's brother for money.!"

"Once upon a time, you worshiped my brother as your sensei, but now you want to kill me. You are traitors."

"I will not show you any mercy!"

When those last words left his mouth, he stepped forward and prepared his hands for the fight.

This kid is crazy, it's a big mistake for you to challenge us all!"

These people were laughing and their eyes were filled with disdain.

But in the next moment, after they raised their swords towards Rogen, they started to shout.

Rogen made a move on the left side of the swordsman's group, raising his elbow and hitting someone's nose straight causing him to bleed, then sliding his elbow down and punching another man's chest.

"Puff."

The man fell straight to the ground, also shivered twice and lost his ability to move.

At this scene, everyone present was shocked and some of them left the circle,

isn't this guy too weak and can't even beat a little girl!?

These two victims were easily brought down.

At this time, Rogen moved his right hand in time to take a few gestures and said, "Go ahead, keep coming!"

"Damn you boy!"

All the people were angry and rushed at him with their swords.

In a moment, Rogen was in front of the group.

His eyes were serious, and those men were falling faster.

Even though he had no combat experience, his body hadn't pulled him apart after all these years of training. Now with his fitness and experience in martial arts for Mr. Ip Man to fight it. He quickly defeated the five people in front of him.

Ip Man was a master of martial arts, street martial arts wasn't all he had, every hit was decisive which stunned the enemy.

Rogen after attacking two other men, each hit was a single shot, he raised his hand and immediately hit him with his palm on everyone who was coming, pushing them back a few steps.

Rogen saw those people step back, then closed his palms together.

A minute later, the people on the other side gasped heavily to catch their breath and rushed out again.

This time, Rogen stared into their eyes, then moved forward.

"Bang bang bang…"

A hail of punches erupted.

At every step he took, two men fell beside him. After walking all the way, they were all suffering from his punches.

Some were bleeding from their noses, some dislocated their arms, and some had disfigured bodies.

Rogen showed no mercy, the intensity of his efforts was enough for some of these people to lie in bed for over half a year.

"You! You're not Rogen! Who are you?"

While those people were lying on the ground, they looked at Rogen in horror, in their memory he had never been this strong before.

"I'm Ip Man!"

Rogen looked at the man who asked, then turned around and grabbed Lolita and quickly left from here.

In the blink of an eye, the two of them disappeared from everyone's vision.

As they ran, Lolita looked at Rogen with eyes filled with confusion.

"what is wrong with you?" Rogen couldn't stand her looks.

"You! What is this transformation?" Lolita asked frankly

, "...."

"I'm Rogen, you idiot, I just wanted to scare them," Rogen didn't answer.

"But I feel like you're not the same as before!" In her perception, the previous Rogen wasn't that strong.

"I captured someone else's soul using a system," he rolled his eyes that were white.

The marines were patrolling all over Logtown, making it impossible to leave, so Rogen and Lolita were looking for some safe alleys which were not easy to find, and went around the main road, while this might have been a waste of time but it was safe Extremely.

After looking at each other, they were both stunned,

"Rogen is here!" The Navy immediately shouted loudly.

Rogen was furious and cursed in a low voice. The distance between them and the navy was ten meters. Rogen rushed over and punched him from the air. The Marines did not have time to take out his rifle, he threw it right to the ground.

At that time, there were steps on the other side of the road. More than 10 marines appeared and saw him clearly.

"It's Rogen, shoot him!"

The commander of the naval group did not hesitate to order them to shoot immediately.

1