Chapter 5:Two Marine Majors
21 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rogen didn't think that the Orange Spirit possessed a master like him, but there was no doubt that this master was the most suitable scene for this moment.

The moment the cannon hit the wooden boat, the flames erupted and the flames immediately overtook. The wooden boat was very fragile, and it was completely destroyed.

In that sight of flames, there was a loud sound of a bird, and Rogen's body was like a bird. He was smart and fast. Taking a step with his hand, he was flying.

He was not touched by the surging fire. After he rested, he actually stood on a white flying bird.

"Hey!"

The white bird flapped its wings and looked extremely sharp at the two large warships below.

"You said it's over?" Standing on the white bird, he suddenly stared at Akainu below, the tone becoming extremely sharp and low.

"No, I said that this is not the end, it is just the beginning!"

"It all just started!"

"Rogen, do you think you can escape? A broken bird where can it take you!?" Akeno shouted, the next moment, he ran quickly, turning his stature into a ghost.

"Soro!"

Almost disappeared, Akino's body suddenly disappeared and then appeared in the air.

"Monstep!"

Following Akainu's footsteps in the air, I heard a circle of tornadoes, Akainu was a tough opponent, only three kilometers jumping into the air he approached near Rogen.

Rogen's eyes narrowed. Also, he looked cautious.

People in the pirate world were different from the martial arts realm, and their physical abilities and amazing ability were far beyond the realm of martial arts. This was a powerful scientist. Even on the other side, there was only a specialty, which was very powerful.

What's more! At the top of the boat below, there was another pilot.

The white bird shrieked and floated, circling in the air.

"Bang Bang!"

Akainu's steps were in the air, his eyes shocked and he looked at Rogen who was five meters away. "Devil Fruit's ability? You can fly!"

Then he secretly said: It's too fast! He was so strong on the ground, as well as in the air, I couldn't even touch his clothes,"

Rogen heard this sentence, a big smile flashed slightly and his figure disappeared again.

"I said that, you're too slow."

At this scene, Akeno reacted too late He grabbed Rogen with his hands and stared at him. Then he immediately threw him out of the sky.

"Soro!" With

a sigh of relief, Akainu appeared on the deck of the warship, the place filled with a dignified look at Rogen who remained in the air . Rogen's feet again.

At this moment, Rogen stood on the white phoenix, hugging him with a smile. In fact, a swift wind was passing by.

It was a very horrific and shocking moment.

Standing in the air, Rogen formed a large confrontation with the two warships below.

Garp calmly looked at the battle of Rogen and Aquino. However, he judged Rogen, a man with incredible speed, his reaction was very quick, he was quick to react to the moment of movement, Akainu couldn't be compared to him.

"But he has a weak attack!"

This was his weakness, it wasn't the White Phoenix Rogen, he only possessed the White Phoenix and gained his strength and skills. But, it was difficult for him to use all his strength.

"Ohh!"

Suddenly, the great white bird at the foot of Rogen shouted and swiftly pounced.

"Shoot him!" Aquino shouted.

Garp also waved and ordered the navy around him to shoot. Wants to look at Rogen's speed limit, bullet speed is still the fastest in this world.

"Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang"

a series of countless gunshots pierced the air and escaped to Rogen.

"Bang bang"

The sound was deafening and extremely loud, Roojin sounded very calm, at that moment, his stature seemed to transform into countless illusions, he was swinging between the bullets, he easily escaped from these bullets.

Immediately, Rogen arrived aboard the Akainu warships. Then he raised his eyebrow with a smile.

"I don't have time to play with you. Don't chase me again!"

His body suddenly turned into a gust of wind, and he passed through the thick sea crowd.

After the blink of an eye, the crowd turned upside down and seemed to have been struck by an invisible ability, then fell into the sea.

"the curse!"

"what!"

"This painful!"

At that moment, there was chaos and chaos in the navy, Rogen's speed was astonishing, phantom, like light.

Less than five seconds later, the entire navy was thrown into the sea under the Aquino battleship.

"Timmy!"

Akainu was very annoyed. He was the only one left on the warship, and rushed to Rogen angrily.

However, Rogen was faster than him.

"Heh, you're too slow"

Like a nightmare, the words echoed in Akeno's ear.

Like the wind, Rogen ran straight to Akeno.

Drops of blood fell on the deck like petals, Akino's body trembled, he touched his cheek and saw blood in his hand.

Akainu got a strong heartbeat.

Fortunately for him, he sensed the attack coming with Haki at the last moment because if he didn't break his neck

, he was too fast!

0