Chapter 2
97 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Krystian went through the portal, he saw a really beautiful forest. Birds were singing in the background. In some places, he was able to see deer and happily have diarrhea or eat the surrounding plants. The temperature was really good, and the rays of the sun added a fairy-tale atmosphere. In general, the scene before his eyes seemed like something out of a fairy-tale land. Because it was true for a while

In the distance, Krystian, right in front of him, noticed quite intensely distinguished structures between the trees. Because a view of a mushroom the size of an adult man's shoe with doors, windows and smoke rising from the chimney. It's not normal, at least for him. However, once he decided to get closer and check out his newfound find. A transparent screen appeared in front of Krystian's eyes.


                                                                               

                                                                                   <Dungeon of the Smurfs>

Mission: (Kill 102 Smurfs and deliver the corpse to Gargamel.)

Side mission: (Defeat Pape Smurf (boss))

Reword: (jeans x1)

Extra Reward:(??????)

 


 

When Krystian saw the content of his tasks, due to the rather peculiar content of the tasks, he stared at the screen for a long time. Trying to understand the situation and how best to control the emotions in it. From the observation of a person who was found to be so that his brain turned off, due to the lack of movement in his body, and only his mouth, an outbreak of a manic outburst was simply detected, laughter.

Generally as for people from Krystian's company, be it friends, family or third parties. He was a very cheerful, friendly person with a big heart. However, the truth is a bit different.

He actually had a big heart for people who were important to him. However, he hid his slightly darker side from everyone. It started with revenge, on bullies in middle school. Where he first took pleasure in hurting another person. After this event, his love for more evil characters, antiheroes, or simply books depicting pure evil characters was born. And by feeding, or rather, by being inspired by the adventures and actions of the heroes he eagerly admired. His dark side fed and developed. And now, for the first time, she felt the breath of freedom. Which was accompanied by maniacal laughter when he finally failed to control his inner demon. And with a demonic smile he said the iconic text.

(Krystian)-Hahahaaha....How I hate the Smurfs.

In the next moment, Krystian was as if in a trance, not fully understanding what was happening to him. He felt quite an intense flow of adrenaline, joy and many emotions, which only increased the pleasure of the undertaken task, which is the extermination of the Smurfs' village.

Krystian was heading eagerly towards the village, hidden among the trees. Which Gargamel was so persistently looking for. As for the reason why he couldn't find the village. Krystian speculated that it was due to some magical spell. But at this point, it didn't matter to him. Krystian was dancing towards the village with a smile on his face and an occasional evil laugh.

On the way to his destination, he noticed a rather simple for this kind of tree, an oak, a simple thick branch. So he went to said tree and broke off the branch. The ease of breaking it slightly shocked Krystian, but it only improved his already quite specific mood. Then he got rid of the small twigs rather quickly and adjusted the sharp end of the stick. The result was a 1.5-meter stick with a sharp edge.

As Krystian approached the Smurf village, joyful laughter and singing could be heard. And the fairy land seemed more sweet and fabulous than before.

And something in Krystian's heart rejoiced at the thought of what he was about to do.

When Krystian arrived in the village, the music seemed to stop. And all the Smurfs currently outside the cabin. They stopped and looked blankly at Krystian.

The general view of a naked young man, sadistic eyes staring at their small bodies. Which with every second of tension seemed to slowly shake.

Krystian and a group of about 80 Smurfs stared at each other for a long time. Until the only blonde Smurf who, to the surprise of everyone, including Krystian. She left the cabin without a single scrap of clothing on her body. The hut looked like a toadstool with a red hat, with doors and windows.

Smurfette, after receiving from the cabin, which shows that everyone wants to try to sneak quietly towards her own home. However, when her gaze rested on Krystian, it failed to detect and indeed she screamed in panic.

(Smurfette)-BIG PENISS!!!

And then the slaughter began. Krystian ran like crazy and stabbed the Smurfs with a stick like a sash. Sometimes he would even grab the Smurfs with his bare hand and attach them to sticks. was gruesome, one Smurf with round glasses was stabbed not in the stomach like the others, but in the ass, just like the one with blonde hair shouting out his little brother.

After a few years, all the Smurfs' houses were razed to the ground. And all 101 smer were stuffed on a stick like meat on a stick. When Krystian looked around the last Smurf, he thought about what a holiday it was.

It wasn't that the Smurfs were a challenge in terms of strength. No, they were absolutely weak. Two fingers were enough to crush one head. No Smurf was a threat, but a problem that appeared in Krystian's mind. It was his own psyche. He literally felt no remorse, and even the panicked cries of the smurfs made him happy. Piling Smurfette was overkill though. The very fact of his heartlessness in confrontation with such innocent creatures made him have a dilemma about himself.

(??)-My Smurfs.....nooooo.....

When Krystian turned towards the voice, he noticed a Smurf with a white beard, wearing red pants and a hat. Who cried while staring at the big stick stuffed with the bodies of 101 Smurfs. When Krystian noticed that Papa Smurf starts to get up with fury in his eyes. And next to the little blue hands are blue sparks. Krystian quickly grabbed a small stove from the ruins of one of the Smurfs' houses. And he dumped him before the old Smurf began his revenge for the murder of his family. Fortunately, the furnace flew at such a speed that the force of the impact literally broke Papa Smurf's neck. And Krystian calmly approached the corpse and added the last Smurf to the set and went on, and after less than an hour of searching, a characteristic stone house appeared to his eyes.

1