02 – Finally i reborn ?
102 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Well, it's been 50 years now that you reform your soul, do you have something to tell me little soul?

- Forgive me, but what should I call you?

- Just call me god, if you do it again I'll reincarnate you as a cockroach, I know you hate them, and you hope you don't reincarnate as one of them.

- You are right of course, so why am I here, to answer for my crime?

-GOOD QUESTION ! You are here not to be punished but to be rewarded, indeed although you are preventing my plans from going through with your crazy decision making, you have saved countless lives, I planned to kill slowly the French president after he decides to become a monarchy and ally with Russia against Ukraine. you saved no less than 35 million lives, including the lives of your mother and other people you hate, which gives you a maddening amount of karma.

-Does this mean what I think it means god?

-Yes your dream will come true, you will become one of those reincarnated that you love so much

-You can't imagine how happy I am in the Lord... Sorry, I'll stop there

-You're doing well I was going to snap my fingers, well you want to test which world to start with, with the number of karma points you have you should be able to reincarnate in at least four or five worlds with a lot of bonuses.

-I know exactly where to start, hunter x hunter, it's my favorite story, I want to be born at the time of the ghost brigade, and be friends with Chrollo, Pakunoda, Machi Uvogine and the others, besides I want to be ultra cheated as soon as I start to learn nen. I don't understand the 4 main principle so let's say I have a system that handles this for me, a vampiric hatsu system that will be active even before I have nen, I believe it's possible.

NOTE: if anyone feels like creating restrictions on their vampiric power that would be cool

-Okay, something else? otherwise i will send you right away

-Yes I want a high-performance inventory, with a combat mode, that I can lock up a living being, as long as it's OK or I defeat them, I want to look like Riley Freeman, a comic book character "The Boondocks" with his intelligence but not his retort full of rudeness please god!

- Well, we are ready, on the other hand I suggest you to review on the ultra powerful mode of the vampire system, although that is an innovative idea, if you are too strong from the beginning won't you be bored in a world like hunterxhunter?

After a period of reflection.

-You are right god, although I never like difficult fighting games when everyone has no taste for life, after all by dint of playing in easy mode they quickly lost their taste for the game.

-You're right, I'm happy, I'm going to give you two gifts, they will be in your inventory, maybe we'll see each other again later, or I'll let an archangel take care of your next world.

And without a goodbye, I drift off to sleep.

0