04 – Discussion with the system
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And god is gone
- System, tell me about god
DING: the god you meet host is one of the 4 most powerful major gods in the order we have prime, the first known being, whatever the universe, whatever the world, it exists in every being, substance, micro organism.he calls himself the immoral, because his power and omnipotence gives him unlimited power, something that no other god whatever he is can approach then there are his two children , life and death of beings who certainly don't have as much power, but who in a way are just as powerful as him, I can't say more to the host without going into a complicated metaphysical discourse. And in 4th position we have SAMA, goddess of the multiverse, her power is monstrous, she is not omnipotent like the 3 others but her influence is everywhere, she is the creator of the multiverse, the great player in the equation of life, and she chose you to entertain herself, you who knew how to break one of her plans with your madness.

DING: the system is now 75% operational

DING: you have acquired the body of the real demon

DING: you have acquired the inventory (restricted to 50%)

DING: hidden main quests, unlock the do not do

DING: true demon body transformation, realizing nen fusion, system fusion achieve

DING: you have acquired the passive specialization skill “flirt with the world” your demonic skill will be attributed the properties of nen

DING: you have acquired the martial skills of the demons

DING: your martial skill exceeds the laws of this world, you are specialization, you cannot have martial skills coming from a body with the full capacity of the reinforcement

DING: your martial skills have merged with the system, your martial skill ignores the laws of this world, your physical abilities will be at 100% of the nen of the reinforcement

DING: your bodily capacity exceeds the laws of this world, you are under attack from this world seeking to restrain you

DING: You have acquired the Demonic Pride skill, crushing the laws of this world and submitting them to your will. Your physical body exceeds the tolerated power for a child of your age.

DING: you have acquired the Singinalis skill, your blood evolves, your body evolves to adapt to the league of your soul, you obtain the title, demon king.

DING: the title of demon king has been obtained, you are the first vampire of this world, your destiny belongs to you

DING: you have acquired the following race skills, Exsanguination, you have the ability to drink blood, it makes you mentally stronger, meditation is also a way to increase your mental capacity (ten/ren will increase visibly for those who will look at you) (dracs can also have its effects)

Body control, you will control your strength, your senses on a superhuman level, what you are
Transformation, you can transform into various animals linked to vampiric mythology, toad, bat, wolf, goat, quilling...

Photographic memory, nothing escapes you, you are the master of your memories

Mind manipulation, you can control people's minds. (This skill is not a nen skill, even people being protected against manipulators will be affected.

Mental protection, SAMA offers you this skill given that you will be in close contact with the spider number nine

Curse of Dreams, a nen skill that allows you to curse someone's dreams, you can depending on the individual's power direct the nightmares send into the individual's dreams.

Regenerative immortality, you cannot be killed by normal means your head can be severed, your will return to its original state.

Immortal soul: God does not plan to find you now, only when you think you have lived enough will you join SAMA for your next world, even if your body is destroyed, as long as your soul is there you will find your body (consuming your necessary karma, the points consumed will depend on the state of your soul)

DING: SAMA gives you a gift, lucky passive title, basically you're too strong for some reason unknown to this world, you got support from this world, Gaia is afraid of you which makes SAMA laugh.

DING: SAMA gives you one last gift, she read your thoughts to find how to harmonize your skills so that you are not bothered in this world and saw that you liked two things, so she offers you a skate board and a pair of tonfa, the two objects are unbreakable, they have the ability not to be able to be manipulated by others without your consent as for Thor's hammer, moreover pain will be felt by those who try anyway (nda: it will prevent gon from lifting the tonfa for example)

- System, tell me more about SAMA!

DING: SAMA is the goddess of the multiverse, the real one, all the gods known in dceu or even mcu are only jokes to invent with the corresponding universes, whatever he thinks of them, they are only ideas thrown to the wind by SAMA to s have fun, you were in the main universe, the first or was born prime that's why you know stories of reincarnated because SAMA itself releases these ideas in the universe creating alternate worlds, and some human captures these ideas and creates reincarnated stories for example.
- I see, and well listen to the system, I have thought a lot, I am very satisfied with this avalanche of skills, and SAMA's gifts, thank her for me

DING: SAMA finds your reaction a little soft host

- Actually, I'm pretty shocked, it's so perfect, and it's so much what I wanted that I'm just disillusioned I think, I'm going to rest, I'll celebrate it later, but thanks again system , please.
Without waiting for an answer, I opened my eyes again and collapsed, fainting straight into the apples not noticing that my body had changed, that my hair had gone from golden black and my eyes were blood red and my beautiful ebony skin. was a dull, rocky gray.
I also didn't notice that Coza saw the whole process leading to my transformation without saying a word, from what he could see I had unlocked the nen, the energy he had learned from a guard who had him. beat up for fun. Although he was scared when my skin turned gray, he preferred not to interrupt the process thinking that it could be dangerous for me. He covered me with a sheet after feeling my heartbeat, and came out and stayed close to me until he himself fell asleep on his bed.

Tomorrow another serious discussion will take place for Drac

0