[Volume-2] Chapter 3 (Part-1)
64 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gonna post a chapter in five parts from now on. What do you think about it? Is it the right move?

 

Episode-71: Yuri Schwerz

 

'Frozen Academy's primary weapon is ice magic, they can utilize ice pretty well, it looks like those who can use ice magic well, are recruited in that academy, however, all of them are female. That's why the number of students is so low there. They also recruited foreigners and gave them scholarships. They can utilize various weapons with ice magic, well that's pretty much it. Those who are stronger can be passed, however, those who are weak cannot fight back very well, if someone can defend their ice attack.'

 

Arc thought. He looked at Miranda. She was defending them as she was blocking a child's attack. On the other hand, Ariana can slash their ice attack pretty easily.

 

These girls attacked without knowing their weight. They are just foolish little girls, who have yet to understand the power scale outside of this world.

 

While all of them were on their knees Arc asked them,

 

"Give up. You guys have already lost. Go back to your academy."

 

Miranda told them.

 

'Looks like this girl has yet to master the domain.',

 

Arc thought. He then remembers not anyone can master a domain. Even the weakest domain is still a stock power for the ability user.

 

"Damn it! As expected he will have a strong guard here. If that disabled mother***** didn't have them, we would have mixed him in the ground."

 

A girl said while throwing saliva on the ground. Hearing her, Arc almost got snapped and tried to use the iron sand attack on them.

 

'Control, control.'

 

Arc hates being verbally abused. Especially from a junior. However, not always he needs to act rough with them. He wants to keep this deception a few moments more.

 

Arc then told Miranda and Ariana,

 

[Use your pressure to make them go back. And Isaac officially complained about these girls to the academy. Or they will remain as lawless as ever.]

 

Arc told them with an open channel. This is the first time Ariana heard his telepathy, so she somewhat got aback.

 

[Okay, master.]

 

Then she heard Miranda reply to Arc.

 

[Got that, your highness.]

 

Then she heard Isaac. Then she tried to thought.

 

[This is a good idea, by the way, it is not an attack organized by the queen.]

 

[I know, it's not the Queen, so you don't have to worry about that.]

 

Arc replied Ariana.

 

[Okay, I just wanted to check if you hear me or not.]

 

Ariana replied.

 

[You still remain a cheeky girl.]

 

Arc told her.

 

Finishing this both of them are about to enter the domain, and just after that, Arc told them not to do that.

 

[Someone strong is coming.]

 

Arc then saw a white dress woman with a veil who was standing on the street, out of nowhere.

 

"Greetings, Your Highness Prince Arc and Princess Ariana. I am Yuri Schwarz. Please, pardon these kids, I will punish them in our way."

 

She requested. Arc frowned after seeing her.

 

"Who is she?"

 

Arc mistakenly asked that with his mouth instead of telepathy. Hearing that she replied on her own,

 

"I am a Senior Instructor of Frozen Academy, also your wife's group adviser."

 

She replied Arc.

 

"I see, I am concerned about what you are teaching to them, they are attacking innocent people, not only that they are royalty, then abusing disability, and the last thing is bad verbal, please you should teach them well."

 

Arc told her. He won't miss the opportunity to complain, though he believes that, it won't work.

 

"I am extremely sorry for that, Girls I do know why are you doing that, but apologize to his highness."

 

Yuri Schwerz told them.

 

"But, madam Yuri we..."

 

"I do want to hear anything,"

 

As soon as she said that, she released her power Those four girls' bellies to legs became frozen by crystal clear ice. Even though they are ice magic users, they are feeling the coldness behind this imprisonment, they are sure, they would have died in a few seconds if she froze them totally.

 

"We are sorry, prince."

 

The leader of the group said.

 

Arc wasn't satisfied with their apology however, Arc can feel the tremendous coldness of that ice prison. So he replied,

 

"Well, just go to your academy, and don't do such useless stuff, or next time you won't be left without consequence."

 

She then took the four ice prisons in the air, she is carrying them in the frozen state, and was ready to go, however, before going she looked back and said,

 

"However, if you did or do something to them, you have to face the wrath of Frozen Academy your highness. Please, remember that."

 

And then took off with them. Looks like she can fly.

 

"Was it a threat from her? As expected, they favor their students isn't it?"

 

Arc asked them.

 

"This woman is dangerous, she has been recorded to be ruthless after the principal of that academy. She kills criminals regardless of their crime without thinking twice, it also was news that she severely injured her opponent which shouldn't be done in any case, however, just because of the principal who is the former Queen's elder sister, his highness the King never said anything to her."

 

Isaac told him.

 

"So, the principal is a William too. However, what she has to do anything with Yuri?"

 

Arc asked him.

 

"Yuri Schwarz, also your cousin, in other words, she is the daughter of your Cherry Willam."

 

Isaac replied.

 

 

Episode-72: Slice of Life in Restaurant

 

'My blood rushed after hearing her last threat, I almost use my full power to attack her. However, I shouldn't do that for now. I don't know how strong is she. I need to move cautiously opponent like her, Now then, I found out that she is my cousin from my mother's side, I cannot make move like this either way or it is possible that support from a few nobles may crumble.'

 

Arc thought inwardly.

 

"Let's go, we should continue our stroll."

 

Arc told them. Everyone got in the car.

 

"To think someone can make this kind of threat to the royal Prince and Princess. She have guts."

 

Isaac told him. It sounds almost praise to Arc. Though Arc himself realizes that, she really has the guts, the girls of a group of four were ignorant of the world, but Yuri Schwarz is not, so, Arc thinks she really does have the guts to challenge the Royalties if something happened to those girls.

 

"Yeah, I guess she has the guts. Well, she isn't our enemy, just because tied with Zerin they regard me as a villain. Well, even if I wasn't as disabled as they thought, I have really a big doubt if they still take it as easy as to believe that, she will be my wife."

 

Arc told them.

 

"I think that too. After all, she agreed to marry you because you are disabled in the first place if she didn't want to marry you, Lord Domingo never would have forced her, he loves his daughter so much."

 

Ariana told him.

 

"Yeah."

 

Arc replied to him shortly.

 

Then he stopped at a restaurant. Everyone got alert after seeing that, royalties were here. Just after 10 minutes all of the TV reporters were gathered in one place, not only that, but to make them safe the regional police dispatched their squad not to let those reporters come in front of them.

 

"What the hack!"

 

Arc said with surprise.

 

"I told you. They are like this as always."

 

Ariana replied to him.

 

"Well, let us ignore them. Shall we eat now?"

 

Arc said. Everyone started to eat. The waiter of that restaurant was really careful about what to serve them, what to do, what not to do, how to talk to them, how not to talk to them. Arc never thought he would have treated like this ever.

 

Arc then heard someone saying,

 

"Look, that's the prince who will marry our number one beauty of this nation."

 

"Yeah, it's pity that she has to marry someone like him. The old peoples saying are true after all, which is perfect beauty never got a perfect husband."

 

"I am really worried about her."

 

"Heh! I wonder if she will ever let him touch her, she has pride. And she will never do the initiative of someone like him. So, chill guys."

 

"Shut up! If someone like a spy hears us, we will execute on the spot, no matter what he is royalty after all."

 

Arc sighed and thought, 'so that was what our dear mother's goal, she will make me hear this kind of thing after publishing our marriage in public, and she wanted to crush me with bad opinions of the public.'

 

Arc told all of them not to react to their words, he has the ability to ignore them. After finishing the meals Arc told everyone,

 

[I will visit the dungeon after that. Do you have any plans after this, Ariana?]

 

Arc asked Ariana.

 

[Yes, I want to go back home to study, we have an exam a week later. By the way, you are diving in the dungeon every day?]

 

She asked him.

 

[Yes, I am doing that every day.]

 

Arc replied to her.

 

[Wow, and nobody knows this. Looks like you have your own mean.]

 

She told him.

 

[Yes, I got secrets. That nobody, nobody, nobody knows.] {*Lyrics from the 'Gangsta' song by Kehlani}

 

Arc told that with a singing voice from the earth.

 

[What the, what kind of song was it?]

 

Ariana asked.

 

[Well, nothing. Okay let's go then.]

 

Isaac then paid the bill with huge tips. Then everyone left the restaurant. Arc saw the reporters were trying to speak to them.

 

"Princess, please tell us the review of this restaurant?"

 

"I have heard there is a marriage between Prince Arc and Fairy Zerin, can you elaborate to us, how are your feelings, your highness Arc."

 

"Princess please, tell us, if you are supporting the Arc faction."

 

"Princess, what body lotion and shampoo do you use?"

 

All was good until Arc heard the last question. He then made a narrow eye and said,

 

"The hack, what kind of crept ask like this kind of question?"

 

Hearing that Ariana grab her head and said,

 

"That was still in limit. A woman journalist asked me which side I started to wash first while I am taking bath. So, yeah just imagine how many creepy questions they can ask."

 

Arc then thought, better avoid these creeps in the future.

2