Chapter 2
526 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I looked at the so-called group chat, and it was as it said. It was a simple group chat with only me as the member at the moment.

Another notification appears on my phone when I open the group chat.

|Congratulation on joining the Multiverse Chat Group|

|This Chat Group is special! It can give you an endless adventure in the greater universe! However, you need to earn it. There is a [Mission] section where you can earn points in this group chat. There is also [Shop] where you can spend your points where you can buy power, items, and other things! The last one is [Inventory], where you can store any item you have! However, this function has a limit. Currently, it is one-meter cubic, but you can increase it by leveling up your Group Chat! Each level up, the Inventory will increase by ten.|

Wait. Does that mean it will increase by ten meters, or will it increase ten times more than before?

|It will increase by ten meters each level up.|

Ah, I see. Also, you can talk, huh? I wait for it to reply to my question for a few seconds before another notification appears.

|Anyway|

And the bastard ignored me.

|To level up, you need a certain amount of missions you need to complete, and each time the Group Chat levels up, you will get a reward and a new slot for a new friend! Not only that, but you will also unlock other features as well!|

And how many people can I invite? There is only me at the moment.

|Well, you cannot invite anyone at the moment! You need to complete a few missions. Try to open the [Mission] tab. You will know.|

I open the [Mission] tab and see five missions I can take.

=||=

[Daily Mission: 100 Push-up]

{Reward: 100 Points}

[Daily Mission: 100 Sit-ups]

{Reward: 100 Points}

[Daily Mission: 100 Squats]

{Reward: 100 Points}

[Daily Mission: 1-KM run]

{Reward: 100 Points}

[Rank Mission: Complete 20 Daily Quest]

{Reward: Group Chat Level Up}

=||=

Is that a Saitama exercise? Change the run to a ten-kilometer run, and I do a Saitama exercise. Well, I don't mind it. I think it is rather harsh training, but I can do that. If I can do all of them daily, I can level up in five days.

Hmmm, should I start now? I still have time before the sun sets. No. I will do it tomorrow. I rather take it slow rather than rush it.

~The next day~

I release a breath and wipe the sweat from my forehead. I'm currently in the Gym, completing my first Daily Mission. I take out my phone, go to the [Mission] section, and press the claim button on the 1-KM run mission.

It looks like it is still working when I run on a treadmill. As long as I'm running, it will count. However, there is a downside. When the Mission says run, it does not joke around. I cannot jog and must run for a full kilometer. If I stop, the Mission will reset. That is harsh. If I use the Saitama exercise, I will be dead by now.

After resting for ten minutes, I start the other Mission. The first one is a hundred push-ups and then the squats. I take a few more minutes of rest before doing the sit-ups. After doing that, I get back home and have some rest before doing it again tomorrow.

~Four Days Later~

I drink the water from my bottle and click the claim button on my phone. After finishing the last Daily Mission, I claim the last Mission on the [Mission] tab.

|Congratulations! Your Group Chat has leveled up!|

|You get one slot for a new member of the Chat Group! Members of the group chat will be chosen randomly.|

|You unlock the [Daily Lottery] function!|

|You can get 1 to 200 points every day!|

|You get 3000 Points and a Beginner Gift!|

|A new mission for level up the Group Chat has been published|

|Inviting a new member…|

|Congratulations, Boy-Who-Lived has joined the chat!|

Boy-Who-Lived? Harry Potter? THE Harry Potter? When he types something in the group, my mind thinks about how he does that. Does a basic knowledge of how to open up the phone installed inside his brain? I don't know. What I know is that there was no smartphone in his era.

I decided to type something.

=||=

Boy-Who-Lived: "Hello?"

The Administrator: "Hello, Harry."

Boy-Who-Lived: "Umm, you know me?"

The Administrator: "Of course. You are Harry Potter, the Boy-Who-Lived."

Boy-Who-Lived: "Ummm, what does that mean? I'm still alive but I don't think it was worth getting that nickname."

The Administrator: "You don't know? How old are you, Harry?"

Boy-Who-Lived: "I'm ten years old. In three months I will be eleven."

=||=

I see. That means he has yet to know that he is a wizard. I nod and decide to explain this group chat. First, however, I need to know if he has a smartphone or if he has some kind of system that only he can see.

After getting confirmation that he has the smartphone and suddenly knows how to use it, I decided to explain what this group chat does and what he can expect.

=||=

The Administrator: "If you press the symbol on the upper right corner, you will see the [Mission], [Shop], and [Inventory] options. There is also the [Daily Lottery] in there."

Boy-Who-Lived: "Yes. I can see them."

The Administrator: "Good. You can get your daily points from there. Press that spin button."

Boy-Who-Lived: "Umm, I got 175 points."

The Administrator: "Lucky! Anyway, those points can be used to buy anything you want from the [Shop]! You can buy food, tools, and even a powerful power. You can then store them inside the Inventory by touching the items you want to store and think about them really hard. Try it out."

=||=

I don't know how bad his situation is, but I want to make sure that he can feed himself using the points that he got from the [Daily Lottery] and his [Mission]. If he is not abused, then it is good. However, if he is abused… Well, I will try my hardest to make sure his day is brighter than before.

=||=

Boy-Who-Lived: "It works! Thank you, mister Administrator."

The Administrator: "Please call me Jeremy, Harry. An administrator is my only job."

Boy-Who-Lived: "Thank you for giving me this gift, mister Jeremy."

The Administrator: "Well, I'm not the one giving you this but you are welcome nonetheless. Anyway, don't forget about the Mission, okay? You can earn a lot of points from them."

Boy-Who-Lived: "Yes! I will make sure to complete the Mission!"

=||=

I smile a little at his reply. I hope that his home situation is better than some fanfiction I once read in the past. He did not deserve it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|3rd POV|

Harry nodded his head in determination. He remembers the blue panel appearing in front of him before it gives him the smartphone and lets him interact with Jeremy.

|Do you want to find happiness? Do you want to have a family? Join us in the Multiverse Group Chat! You will find the family you are looking for and the happiness that you want.|

He quickly pressed the Accept button, and the panel disappeared, leaving a smartphone behind. When he touched it, he quickly knew how to use it and what kind of item it was.

Mister Jeremy is kind to him and explains to him what this Group Chat is, and his little mind quickly knows that Group Chat is a big family that will keep growing! He is now part of that family.

When Jeremy tells him to finish the Mission, Harry decides to do it quickly because he is afraid that mister Jeremy will kick him out of his family for not completing the Mission. So he clicks the [Mission] tab and sees three missions.

=||=

[Daily Mission: Eat enough meals until you are satisfied]

{Reward: 100 points}

[Daily Mission: Take a deep breath and release it 50 times while your body relaxed]

{Reward: 100 points}

[Daily Mission: Walk around the neighborhood for 20 minutes]

{Reward: 100 points}

=||=

Harry nods his head and quickly goes to the [Shop] and buys some food. He cannot get out of his house before his uncle and aunt wake up. He cannot do the other two missions, but he can do the first one.

He did not know that this Mission would help him in the future.

18