We got history.
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But to those of you who have the slightest bit of brain power. Any self-respect for being a warrior, A soldier, A man of conviction and character. Join me, I need you to help me eradicate this threat. 


Matt walks off stage.

What appeared next almost gave the soldiers a heart attack. If they would go to such lengths then the "myths" about these marked individuals must be true.

The DSUF  pulled the curtains upwards as the 60th president of the United States walked out. 

The soldiers were shocked out of their minds. Their vision got blurry as static sounds rushed through their ears. The iron in their blood went weak as they got dizzy.

The president greets the soldiers.

"We never wanted it to come to this. But I was left with no choice. Everything Matt said was true. This has gone under the radar for soo long due to protecting the public. We simply could not leak this information."

Mr. President puts his hands by his side.

"I need your help, without you not only this country but potentially multiple continents will be doomed and the world will be in a state of war."

The soldiers filled with self-contempt and self-loathing due to their arrogance begged for forgiveness, of course, they would help. 

Appreciative, Mr. President started his speech.

"You all as soldiers and combatants know about this world and the secrets of it a lot more than the average civilian. However, my knowledge still far supersedes your wildest imagination."

Putting his hand on his chest and a finger towards the heavens.

"What I'm about to say is the truth and nothing but the truth, so I ask you to kindly listen closely."

"SIR YES SIR!"

They all screamed and beamed with patriotism.

Shivering the president held his script. He took a deep breath and put on a brave face to reassure the soldiers in Infront of him. But deep inside he knew revealing the truth meant his life was over.

0