We wrote History.
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

According to Ancient Human Historian Liam Enrich, The 60th President of The United States' speech was one of the most bone-chilling things ever experienced in person. Not because of what he said but due to the events that spurred from this moment. His exact words are unknown however modern historians believe these scrolls written by Liam who experienced these events in person records the essence of a real moment in history passed down by survivors of the invasion of Greenland as eyewitnesses.

For any of u pov nerds who can't read a simple story. This is from the scroll writer Liam's pov and how he documented the events.


 

The 60th President began the speech like this.

"It's as we feared, the times have changed... The universal weapon ban and destruction of all firearms movement in 2025 backfired greatly. This law was made to reduce crime and criminal activity. But it only forced human beings to grow and develop into a stronger species. Originally, a gun could kill a human being no matter how skilled of a combatant he was, all in one shot. However, now it's the opposite, humans have surpassed guns. But how you may ask."

Deep Breath*

"You see, due to the level of freemas-"

He stuttered.

The president just had an error in his speech, a Freudian slip. Knowing what he said his heart raced scurrying over the script to correct himself.

He knew he said something wrong and that errors were unacceptable. But it was deeper than you think


Here's why-

0