The Crypts.
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The panicked president pampers over his piece of paper as he tries to regain his composure. He does it quickly in an effort not to send the wrong signal knowing how detrimental that could be if it comes to fruition.
Successfully doing so he continues his speech.
"Due to criminals being soo desperate to get scam, murder and steal what they want they have honed their martial arts skills to be able to defeat civilians in one shot.
Civilians themselves started to train and get stronger to protect themselves and their families, this was our plan and everything was coming to fruition as we hoped over a few decades, we saw the effect we needed human beings saw genetic advancements and were naturally stronger. We did it! we performed evolution. The soldiers applauded expressing there love and appreciation for the president.
The president then greatly emphasized and tried to express the fact that the Worldwide presidential union was not in vain.
He seemed uncomfortable and reluctant while saying this but he continued his speech. "The amount of pride we had to swallow to ask the Chinese's for help was not for naught. We did it, we made the world a better place. 
...
Right?
All the great rulers of the world forced evolution through sacrifice. But what they don't tell you about is the number of lives that we have taken. So many sacrifices... Soo many deals...
In the political business anyone that has reached the peak knows that your humanity slowly fades away. But none of us ever thought we were this far gone until we saw what we created. 
The President hesitated then looked straight ahead.
Thus Biggest mistake of his life, I almost feel bad for the poor lad, he looked "IT" dead in the eye too.

 

0