Chapter 6: The wailing wench.
1.9k 2 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After years of traveling by herself, Drell had grown unused to diverting attention to any companions who traveled alongside her. As such, she had left the premises and was pensively wandering down the busy street when realization clubbed the back of her skull. She had just forgotten about -and left- her very first potential harem girl in a potentially hostile environment. 

One rapid turn-around later, she brushed aside the scowling Bijjat she nearly knocked over, ignoring the cat-man hissed insults. She paced right back in, head swiveling in search of Veska's hooded form. 

"In search of someone?" The succubus drawled, leaning against the wall behind the door, a content expression upon her features. "Took you long enough." 

Drell just sighed, both in some mild relief she had not come back to a disaster, and in annoyance. Mostly at herself. 

"Sorry bout that." She mumbled. "Kind of forgot about you." 

"A wild deviation from my usual effect on mortals." Veska smirked, eyes flashing as she straightened. "I tended to be the experience of a lifetime to whatever farmhand wandered into my lair in search of gold and glory." 

"I suggest you don't fret about it anyway." The demoness smiled. "I was very preoccupied while you were off on your business."

Drell looked her up and down as they left once more, turning down another road now. Her posture seemed relaxed, an easy smile on her crimson features. 

"Let me hazard a guess." Drell spoke, inwardly groaning at the sweltering heat as they passed through a spot where the Forefather's branches provided no shade. 

"No need." Veska shrugged. "I drained my balls into a doxy around the corner in the alley."

Well, that was a blunt way to put it. Drell raised an eyebrow at Veska as they walked. The succubus just shrugged in return. 

"I'm a demon that feeds on lust and sex, Drell. It's what I do. Fucking isn't some grand act or anything. I indulge in it, sate myself, gain power and go about my day." 

"I gathered as much," Drell replied dryly. "Although I vaguely remember warning you about prostitutes and dark alleys less than an hour ago." 

The succubus huffed, a smirk on her face. 

"Oh I'm sure the whore thought she was terribly clever, trying to find a purse to lift while I was busy cumming into her." The demoness recounted. "I felt her hands groping about my belt and such while I was hilted. Slapping my back was decidedly sloppy on her part."

"I paid her in illusory coins before we started." Veska interjected before Drell could query it herself. "I suppose they'll vanish in a few hours. A minor trick I picked up in the dungeon." 

"Hmm." Drell confirmed noncommittally. "Did you save some for later, at the least?" 

"Darling," Veska purred, her eyes glinting. "If you think I am spent and unable to fulfill what I vowed earlier, you are very mistaken." 

That put a grin on the half-orc's face. 

It was still there when the duo entered the smoky confines of the Wailing Wench, Drell's inn of choice within the city. Also, the only one she could currently afford, but that was a separate matter. 

"A premonition of your state once we retire to our room." Veska purred, pressed against the slayer's side. "I approve of this." 

Drell twitched as she felt a hand clamp onto her ass, the succubus's grip squeezing the pliant flesh tight. She stepped away a heartbeat later, a wicked smile upon her face. Drell bit her lip and followed, into the inn's depths. 

A celebration was going strong this evening, toasts with filled mugs and the gravelly voice of a Thrusken lore-singer permeating the inn. A crowd of elves, various demi-humans and assorted humans made merry, toasting to a couple seated in the center of this merriment. Drell made out a thin, thoroughly exhausted elf of fair skin slouching next to a larger, boasting demi-human woman with wolven features. The happy couple, it seemed. 

Veska was gone when she turned, cloaked form replaced by a well-dressed tiefling woman in rich adventurers gear. She had horns now, her demonic black eyes replaced by azure blue and crimson skin tone faded slightly. 

Drell started in mild shock for an instant at the transformation, an action the succubus drew amusement from. 

"Illusion magicks." Veska smiled as the two seated themselves near the far end of the bar. "I had thought you were familiar with succubi's usual tricks, Drell." 

"I am well versed," Drell dryly informed her. "Although I am usually on guard for them. And they are rarely used to make an already gorgeous woman even more stunning in my presence." 

"Flattery will get you everywhere, darling." Veska purred. 

Flattery was ironically the last thing upon Drell's mind right now. The oh so tight clothes Veska had garbed herself with did a wonderful job of accentuating every delightful curve on her body, a feast for the eyes she willingly drank in. 

Only a fool would think Veska didn't full well know she was being ogled, as the succubus arched her back, ass straining against the tightest leather pants Drell had ever seen. She gulped, and inwardly wished they could skip right to the bedroom part of this entire evening. 

The succubus was not so merciful. 

"Mortal food and drinks." She mused, waving to beckon over the barkeep. "I've not indulged in such in some time. Perhaps a luxurious evening is in order."

"About that." Drell winced. "I'm low on coin. Spent nearly everything to cover my debt. The basics will have to do, like it or not." 

Veska sighed at that. 

"I do not strictly require consumption of food after all, it seems. I do feed on other energies and you will be providing me with plenty." Her tone made it clear that was a certainty.

The barkeep approached, his burly hands wiped on a towel he carried in his grip. 

"Anything for the lady and her companion?" He asked, addressing Veska. 

"Whatever drink is on tap will suffice." The succubi replied. "A room for the night as well. Nothing more is required." 

The barkeep grunted at Drell to take her order, but Veska intervened. 

"Just a drink for her as well. Her hunger will be quite satiated later." 

The smirk Veska flashed at her let her know full well what that meant. The barkeep shrugged and stomped away, likely not caring even if he did understand the insinuation. 

"So," Veska leaned one elbow onto the bar and faced Drell. "Anything important I should know from your private meeting?" 

Drell shrugged and drummed her fingers on the wooden surface. She saw no reason not to fill Veska in on her task. As a dungeon boss, the succubus was more than equal to the job herself. Drinks arrived as Drell went through the oh-so boring details of recounting her meeting with the halfling House-mistress. 

"By all accounts, it should take a single day," She finished, swirling her drink inside the wooden mug, leaning back against the bar and facing towards the room. "We deliver supplies to the listening post, fly to the dungeon, check it, decimate whatever is disturbing the place and head right back." 

Drell sighed, her head thrown back and gazing up at the wooden ceiling, her body still wholly sober in spite of the half-pitcher of ale. A blessing and curse, that. 

"Exciting and fulfilling? Likely not." The slayer grumbled. "I'd wager it's just some stinking goblins broken up from their tunnels and mucking around in the ruins." 

"Easily dealt with." Veska shrugged, nursing her own drink. 

"Sure." Drell conceded. "But where's the fun in that? I hunger for worthy opponents, not greenskin fodder. You thirst for fucking, Veska. I live for a good fight. To overcome, to dominate in combat." 

"And in bed?" The succubus wryly mused. "Perhaps you have other tastes there." 

Drell threw back the last of her ineffective drink, throwing a grin at her companion. They were finally getting to what she had come for. 

"You can examine that firsthand." She gestured at the stairs, the keys in her grip. 

Fate saw fit to clamjam her yet again. A frustrated groan left Drell's throat as an unwelcome figure plopped down next to Veska. A richly dressed pup of a demi-human, all rich silk and smoothly combed fur, reeking of arrogance and lust. 

"What's this?" He faux-gasped. "An incomparable beauty such as you in this common establishment? A lady of fine dress and exquisite taste all by her lonesome?"

"Fuck. Off." Drell growled, venom and scorn dripping from her words. "She's with me.

"Your guard is being brutish, M'lady." The pampered priss sneered, ignoring Drell and leaning close to Veska. "Perhaps you can send her away while we discuss more refined topics." 

Veska's hand on Drell's shoulder was all that kept her from breaking both his hands. She really was not in the mood for this fucking twat getting between her and a promised romp she had been looking forward to all day. 

Veska turned towards the pup, eyeing him up and down. 

"Mmmmmm." She purred. "Handsome and well-spoken." 

"Most acutely aware of you," The man preened. "I would expect no less from one of such exquisite taste." 

His eyes ran her up and down as Veska stood, putting her back to the room and turning to face him. 

"I look forward to making you scream." 

The front of her pants vanished, and Drell's eyes snapped open and a horsecock thicker than her arm flopped out. Even flaccid, it hung all the way to the succubi's knees. The pup's eyes bulged at the sight, horror and shock all at once as he scrambled backwards. His seat became vacant a moment later as his body hit the floor, then scrambled away. 

"The wonders of illusion magicks." Veska grinned, turned back to Drell, her pants closed once more and hyper-cock gone. "I suggest we follow your earlier suggestion and make our way upstairs before more unwanted attention comes. 

That, she could get behind. 

46