Chapter 14: The Bull and her horn II
1.7k 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Double release because I spoil ya'll. Chapter 7.5 can be found here

 

Brisha was decidedly not awestruck as she gazed around at Drell’s home. Curious, perhaps, but not stirred by the same awe Veska had been. The tauress walked around, space filled by her massive bulk. Veska muttered something and excused herself, off to find suitable quarters for herself. Drell realized then that she had not properly thought this out at all. 

She had a bed and room for herself, yes, but further plans to properly accommodate more people as her dream of a harem grew had not yet been made. 

“Well,” She started off tentatively. “Want the tour?” 

“I will admit, this place fascinates me.” Brisha rumbled, her pack of possessions from the dungeon over her shoulder. “As do you.”

Drell grinned tiredly at the compliment. 

“I believe I do have that effect on people. The stunning personality and ferocious skills combined with-”

“You will make a fine breeder.” Brisha continued. 

“Wait, what?” Drell stopped in her tracks. 

Brisha glanced at her unabashedly.

“It is simple. You are strong, I am strong. Therefore I will breed you to have strong children.”

The half-orc raised one hand to pinch her nose and sighed. 

“Look, I like sex. Love it. Aspire to have it frequently. But kids? Nope. Not for a long time.”

Brisha looked down at Drell, her expression unchanged. 

“Your mind is made up,” She conceded as they walked through the steel corridors of the ship’s interior. “I shall have to work on changing that.”

Drell laughed at that, just a little. 

“I’ll let you know when the day comes.”

Conversations drifted to other, lighter topics as the pair made their way along in search of a suitable place for Brisha to stay. Many of the rooms were simply too small for her, not made with beings of her size in mind. Drell herself already had to stoop through the human-sized doorways and deal with the low ceilings. Brisha, who stood a full head taller than her with more mass to her frame found it even more awkward to maneuver. 

They finally settled upon what looked suspiciously like a chamber meant to restrain people. Simply for the fact that it had high ceilings and rounded walls. Drell had briefly glanced in here before, found it of little interest and left. A glass window oversaw the expanse outside, similar to Drell’s own habitat. 

Brisha looked around and nodded in satisfaction. 

“It will suffice.” She decreed. 

And so it was, Brisha set to work dismantling the various devices she had no use for and carrying them away while Drell raided other sleeping quarters for bedding. Several hours later, they were finished. It now resembled a proper lair, with a massive bed covered in furs and blankets in the center. 

Drell made a passing note of brisha’s decision not to remove several devices. Curiosity bubbled up, but she shoved it back down and decided to let the minotauress conduct her own business. 

Too soon, however, exhaustion caught up to her. It had been a long day filled with fight after glorious fight, and like it or not, she needed rest. 

“You need rest, yes.” Brisha nodded her head in concern. “And I am not ready as of yet. I will find you when I am ready to breed.”

Sleep found Drell the instant her head touched upon the pillows of her bed, and for how long she slept, she could not tell. Rested, cleansed and restored, she noted that Veska was still absent. Her clothes discarded, she sprawled atop a table and elected to placidly watch the dunesea outside. 

She was not alone for long, however.

The sound of hooves on steel preceded Brisha as the minotauress strode onto the command bridge, and Drell stopped to stare. 

Clad only in the battle-skirt that dropped to her knees, the minotauress stopped before Drell and let her bask in her glory. Massive, firm breasts were no longer hidden by the chest wrap, and her chocolate skin gleamed in all its beauty. Drell drank in every firm muscle and delicious curve, suddenly in the mood. Her eyes traveled down to the absolutely monstrous tent pitched in the minotauress’s skirt, and her throat became dry. 

“You are rested, refreshed and ready to breed.” Brisha stated bluntly. “Let us begin.”

Drell gave only a yelp of faux-protest as the tauress bent, grabbed her form and slung Drell over her shoulder. Faced backwards, she could only protest and squirm half-heartedly as Brisha carried her away. Protest that turned to moans as two giant fingers were jammed into her pussy. One arm carried Drell and the other finger-blasted her as Brisha strode along. All too soon and not soon enough, they arrived in the Tauress’s quarters. Drell’s eyes widened as she glimpsed what hid beneath the minotauress’s skirt. A behemoth pillar of cockmeat rose up to meet her as the other woman discarded her last piece of clothing, and Drell shivered in anticipation. 

A massive horsecock topped by a monstrous flare greeted her now, and Drell found her mood was just a tad shy. 

Strong arms lifted her off Brisha’s shoulder, turned around and pulled her back into the tauress’s chest. Drell felt her hips being scooped up and brought skywards. With her legs raised next to her head, Drell was held aloft by a single arm as she realized she had just been neatly compacted into a full nelson. Any protests at the indignation were cut off as Brisha guided her massive cock up to Drell’s presented pussy and plunged in without further ado. 

Drell screamed in pure pleasure as the largest cock she had ever taken hilted itself, her belly distended all the way up to her breasts. Her mind went blank as the minotauress began to piston herself in and out, Drell’s body held tight. Time vanished as Drell hung limply in the larger woman’s grasp, fucked beyond reason. The she-bull plowed her with relentless thrusts, her balls slapping against the orc’s asscheeks.

Drell let herself dangle in the larger woman's grip, held aloft by a combination of grip and dick. Her form shook with every impact as Brisha's thrusts bottomed out inside her. The minotauress grunted and hammered away, content to fully pound Drell into pleasurable submission. For her part, the orc had no complaints, if she could indeed think past the massive horsecock that invaded her insides. She felt every vein that ran along Brisha’s bulging cock as they twitched and shuddered, a signal that eruption was due. 

Brisha climaxed with not a moment of pause and simply kept on hammering away, intent on pounding Drell into a drooling mess. By the third orgasm, there were puddles of semen beneath the two as it spilled past Drell’s stretched hole and dripped to the floor below. With another grunt, Brisha pulled out, a gaping void left in her wake as Drell moaned at the sudden absence. 

Spurred by need, the orc twisted in Brisha’s grasp and pivoted her body to face the minotauress. Legs wrapped tightly around the dark-skinned woman’s waist, Drell leaned forward into her breasts and bit down on Brisha’s neck as she plunged back inside. 

It served its intended purpose to spur the minotauress into renewed vigor, and Drell sighed with pleasure as Brisha began to thrust away once more. 

The frantic pace continued, Drell in utter enjoyment as Brisha collapsed backwards onto the bed. Drell straddled the larger woman and began to ride the bull, hands firmly planted on those massive dark tits. Now it was the orc that set the pace atop Brisha as the massive woman let slip a few groans of her own pleasure. 

Sounds that became more frequent as Drell wrested control of the wild fucking away from Brisha. Even with her hands firmly on the orc's hips and dick buried inside her, she did little but endure as Drell's hips slammed down in repetition. 

The throaty roar that signaled another orgasm from Brisha did little to deter Drell's assault, nor did Drell's own. Pleasure threatened to turn her muscles to jelly, yet the orc powered through the momentary weakness. 

Something gave way, and the two abruptly fell. Only a moment was taken to realize that the bed had been broken beneath the two before Drell resumed her wild ride. 

Until, abruptly, Brisha's hands fell away and she ceased to respond. Drell blinked, tentatively slapped the other woman's face and realized Brisha had simply passed out. Her expression remained blank as she pulled herself off the tower of cockmeat she was presently impaled upon and found it rapidly softening. 

Slaps proved useless to wake Brisha. She was wholly content, satisfied and sleeping. Drell loomed over her, markedly unsatisfied and ragingly horny. With a growl, she turned and stomped from the room, a trail of cum behind her. 

A brief visit to the armory later, the orc returned, tool in hand. The leviathan crack of a bullwhip broke the air as Brisha's exhausted eyes shot open. 

"You will find I handle disappointment very poorly, she-bull." The orc snarled. "We are done only after I allow you to be so."  

It was several long, pleasurable hours later that Drell lifted herself off Brisha and untangled the whip from around the Minotauress's neck. She had driven her to the absolute limits and screamed in pleasure the entire way. Despite her initial performance, the bull had proven that she could rise to the task. Provided the correct encouragement was applied. 

A fond kiss applied to Brisha's unconscious cheek, Drell turned and sauntered out, a broken room and mortally exhausted woman left in her wake.

 

Join the Discord

 

Become a Patron

26