Chapter 2 : Biology
1.2k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After failed attempt to impregnate his own cat, Alan learn his reason and start to study hard toward his goal.

Now in highschool Alan with best grade in his school year is a boy with black hair and eye with glass who alway reading some text book and thinking some this seriously all the time give off an intelligent and mature.

(because he alway thinking of how to make monster girls while reading a book about  mermaid and the like and then he watch a hentai porn with the light off to avoid his parent that why his eyesight get worse)

While at the same time he also good at sport and have a well build body, that make him the hottest guy in his school year.

(because he prepare himself to rape bigger animal so his dick can go inside them)

many beauty try to get close and seduce him but he never give them a glance.

(because they don't have animal feature)

that was the case until today....

Alan : "Noooo!!!! that can't be!!"

Alan suddenly scream and pulling his hair in the middle of biology class after his teacher lecture him about mendel rule and how DNA and chromosome work.

Teacher : "What happen to you?!"  his teacher shout and his classmate in panic after they see Alan scream loudly a madman.

can't accept reality Alan think that surely his teacher make a mistake.

Alan : "Excuse me Ms. ......" (can't remember his teacher name cuz non monster girls is an unimportant AI character)

Alan : "Errr... what you said about DNA and chromosome can't be true right ? We can crossbreed with an animal right ? , because there is a hybrid animal like liger and mule right?"

Teacher : "Oh! as exprect of honorable student Mr.Alan, It is indeed possible so crossbreed animal when their chromosome is nearly identical but even so it a rare case"

Alan : "NO! NO! NO! ,Then! how about a mermaid in lore, they are crossbreed between human and fish right! so it must be possible."

Teacher : " A lore is a lore Mr.Alan , there is no prove that  mermaid ever exist, but if you truly interesting about this subject then there is GMO animal which is a rabbit that glow in the dark with genome from jelly fish, If that is what your interest in then Mr.Alan you should considering take GMO biology science in university."

his teacher said kidly while looking at him.

hearing that he clam down and apologize to the whole class about his behavior.

Alan now think if he can't make monster girls by fucking animal naturally then he will make them artificially in his lab.

 
11