Chapter 3 : Apocalypse
1.7k 7 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Aran graduated from university with first class honors in genetic engineering and zoology, he joined a secret organization.

 Which studies and researches on the development and improvement of human genes to be capable of self-healing and prevention of various illnesses.

To fund his personal research on creating his own Monster Girl.

Which he accomplished invented as a virus, That can spread throughout the human body and genetically altered  it and allowed the human body to miraculously heal itself from various diseases.

And he sold this virus to an organization with a red umbrella and then use the proceeds to open a personal research lab.

But before he began researching and creating Monster Girl as he wished, the world came to a disaster because the virus he sold to the organization mutated, causing humans to become zombies.

That led him to flee by using a private plane to escape to the savannah in Africa, where the outbreak had not yet come due to the sparsely populated population.

Even though the world has come to an end, he still didn't lost hope. Alan, along with the student research equipment of wildlife,Traveled into the habitat of the lion in the hope of collecting specimens from the female lions.

In order to use its egg cells and his own genes to give birth to Monster Girl. But during the operation after he had doping the lion and was going to collect the egg cell samples by anesthesia and surgery on the abdomen of  The lion ,He himself is aroused by sex.

 Because it reminds him of the cat that he had raised  ,And with his own stress, he already knows deep down that he doesn't have enough modern equipment to create the lab he needs to research Monster Girl.

He then released the sudden emotional stress by rape the lion in front.  But with stress, pressure and despair, he unconsciously made a big mistake in his life because he had miscalculated the amount of drugs used to cause the lion to go unconscious.

When he was about to climax, the lioness woke up and slapped his head off the shoulder and rolled on the floor, and the last picture he saw before he died was the headless figure of himself releasing semen in to the lioness's pussy from behide.

11