Side Story Plane’s Child 1
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1 Planes Child

 

In an unknown plane where cultivators rule the land manipulating the elements as they see fit.

 

A place where creatures of legends roam the skies, lands, and waters.

 

A land where the fight of experts destroys mountains and shifts the land.

 

A land where people strive for Immortality.

 

A land full of strife between other sects, factions, and beasts over resources, ideals, and many more nonsensical reasons.

 

A land of opportunities and miracles but also a land of cruelty, a place where people may betray you for the slightest benefit.

 

After countless eras where legends ascended and fell, civilization rose and vanished.

 

Most planes never awaken over there coming to existence and distraction especially if they're new or artificially created only the old planes that have lived for a long time have conciseness and they only awaken for moments once every millions of years or maybe even tens of millions another way for realms to awaken only for the ones who have already awakened is when they sense that their plane is in great peril.

 

The conciseness of the plane awakens for a moment and sensing the destruction the current residents of its body did, the plane felt disappointed, unlike the previous residents of the plane who were able to find a balance with the natural Qi and were even able to all ascend to a higher realm.

 

If this rate keeps up, it will only take a few hundred of thousand years for the spiritual Qi to recede and who knows how long it will take for it to come back and even its own growth and the next time it will awaken naturally will be affected. 

 

It won't eradicate them, instead, it will give them a chance to reverse their actions.

 

The realm will create a being that will act on its will and assist with the recovery of the realm. It will create this being's body in the image of the current most dominant race alive the Cernos as they call themselves the being will be a male of the species an above-average height of 10 feet, above average height, seven 2-inch horns on his head each corresponding to a different element while also improving the base capabilities of the body like finer vision, a higher lifespan than normal, better power output, more fatigue resistance, and faster recovery.

 

(Cernos or Cernuces for plural are a race of four-limbed, bipedal, average height of 9 feet, 320 kg for males, 310 for females orange colored skin, big muscular physiques, and a number of small horns protruding out of their head depending on their affinity and talent. Most being gifted in the affinity of Space)

 

imprinting as much as the body can handle like the knowledge of a Trinity Unification expert and some skills, techniques, and other miscellaneous knowledge things that may come to use from the previous eras.

 

The plane placed the being it created in an underground location for it to train safely and improve its skills also before slumbering the plane gave the being a name, the name of Jaheel before falling to slumber.

 

The Being known as Jaheel awakened in a twenty-five ft high room 90 ft in length and 40 feet in width where he was supposed but before he trained he would first bring to mind the information he was imprinted by the plane a few hours passed to comprehend the information.

 

Awakened Jaheel first took a quick survey of his current surroundings seeing that he was in a rectangular-shaped room with a door on one end beside the door Jaheel could make out a sign with letters from most likely a forgotten language and circular platform with runes engraved on it and stone-like columns also having runes engraved, the platform most likely was the item used to transport him to this place where he was supposed to train and grow and affirmed more in his mind after seeing the runes placed on the stone-like platform and feeling the space-time qi in his surroundings.

 

After Compiling the information Jaheel chose a cultivation technique he will be using called the Seven Elements Communion technique which he improved upon to be more suited for his body.

 

After selecting his technique Jaheel then walked closer looking you're the area and making sure that there weren't any traps. Getting close enough to the sign Jaheel could make out the message it was conveying.

 

First Floor 

Excepted hostiles are in the Qi Gathering stages of 1st to 5th

Boss in the 6th stage of Qi Gathering

Terrain: Rainforest

Objective: Kill the Boss or Survive 31 nights

Push the door to Enter

 

Finished reading the sign Jaheel concluded that this was one of the training grounds of a group ten thousand years ago and from the state of the portal platform he say that the formation and runes used to make these training grounds should still be fully functioning and the fact that the Plane wouldn't place him somewhere with malfunctioning formation resulting in a collapse or opponents that he couldn't handle and the fact that he knows that the place is supposed to be his training grounds for now.

 

Jaheel decided to at least reach the 3rd stage of Qi Gathering before passing the door which shouldn't take long with his improved Seven Elements Communion technique and the level of Qi in the room. First, he absorbed the Null Qi (Qi with no elements) after gathering enough qi he broke through into the first stage of qi cultivation he looked into himself but more specifically his horns he noticed a wisp of Qi inside.

 

Now able to use elemental Qi after his breakthrough Jaheel concentrated on performing the steps in the technique as he concentrated the Qi in the surroundings started forming into a whirlwind around Jaheel, as the whirlwind formed Jaheel’s speed of cultivation hastened as it hastened the whirlwind also grew until the whirlwind encompassed the whole room, breaking through the 1st to the 2nd stage then the 2nd to the 3rd stage. All of that might look like it only took a few minutes it has been three and half hours, 10 minutes to get to the first stage of Qi Gathering, an hour to get to the second stage, and another 2 and a third of an hour to finally break through the 3rd stage of Qi Gathering.

 

He could have stayed in the room for days to reach the 9th stage of the Qi Gathering if he did that he wouldn't gain any fighting someone his equal or higher so the level of strength he had was enough for him to face most of the opponents in the next room if the information it showed was correct.

 

Now ready Jaheel pushed the door, the sight that meets him is a cave, looking around Jaheel sees a pathway that looks to have been used long ago and a sign saying.

 

This cave is a safe zone no monsters will be able to come inside

If you want to get out follow the path

 

 

Seeing nothing else unusual Jaheel followed the instruction going down a slopping hallway until finally seeing an exit, getting close enough Jaheel sees a beautiful rainforest on the other side with eagle-like creatures in the sky, sun and moonstones on the ceiling, compact tree canopies, a river in the distance as he looks out of the exit.

 

1