Ch 3
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3

28th day of the 2nd month, 1350th year of The New Calendar

 Small Info dump

The Average Border Garrison of the Golden Dragon Dynasty would approximately have three thousand personnel in the Qi Condensation stage, tens in the Foundation Establishment realm, and two to three Core Formation who oversee the operations.

Those numbers are just the average for the Garrison that don’t hold much importance to the Dynasty for the more important ones that would serve the purpose of either acting as a deterrence to neighboring nations or to defend key areas of the dynasty.

They could have tens of thousands of Qi Condensation stage personnels, hundreds in the Foundation Establishment stage, tens in the Core Formation Realm, a few in Golden Core Realm, and maybe have a Nascent Soul Realm Cultivator.

 Small Info dump finished

Li Yuan, a person in the Core Formation realm while also being a beastmaster, is laying on a chair. Near Li Yuan on a table is a Qi detection map used to sense a person's Qi and mark them on the map real time and depending on their amount of Qi the mark on the map will be larger.

As Li Yuan was laying on the chair 10 new marks appeared on the map and half of those were the size of someone in the Core Formation and one in the Golden Core realm.

Sigh

(How did I end up doing such miscellaneous tasks)

Grumbling knowing full well why he was doing this, he being one the of few beastmasters in the garrison and the only one with a flying beast companion and being the weakest among his squad of bastmasters doesn’t help.

While grumbling in his mind Li Yuan left his chair and called for his beast companion

Exiting the quarters he was previously in a giant swan type flying beast came trumpeting her way towards him

“Da Bai let’s go.”

Li Yuan quickly mounted Da Bai then flew out of the garrison to the area where the new marks of Qi were detected while also alerting the other strong combatants of the garrison of the individuals.

 

Arriving in front of a group of eight individuals who seemed to be escorting a flying carriage 

(The other one must be inside.)

“Halt!”

Shouted Li Yuan flying to the group of cultivators 

“I am Li Yuan. Your group would need to provide a form of identification for each of your people to be allowed to pass. If a person doesn’t have any identification then that person would need to come with me to apply for an identification and a reason for your entry to the Golden Dragon Dynasty’s land

Said the Li Yuan mechanically as if he had spoken those words a million times

“We are disciples of the Dao Apprehension Sect. We came here after accepting a mission to escort an individual. Here are my group's token of identification and my escortee’s proof of identity.” 

Said the female cultivator of the Dao Apprehension Sect

“You would need to wait here for a moment I’ll just have to confirm you’re identities.”

Said Li Yuan flying back to the garrison to confirm their identities.

Earlier somewhere else

Li Guang and her group of elders landed on the ground and dismounted from the Black Lightning Hawks.

Li Guang took out a bunch of green tinted pills from one of her many storage rings.

Handing them to each of the elders.

“Here take this they are appearance-changing pills they will temporarily change your appearance for a few hours once consumed.”

The elders consumed the pill moments after being given not having any kind of apprehensions or suspicions to the given pill except for one elder.

“Uhh Venerable Li if I dare ask why would we need to go in disguise with your strength we can just enter and leave without any of those guards knowing?”

Asked a middle age looking elder with squinty eyes

“It's of course to conceal our identities from any prying eyes, Elder?”

“It’s Elder Ling Chi, Venerable Li”

“Elder Ling now after you’ve all of you have consumed the pills you’ll have to consume. These pills are Qi suppressing pills. It will suppress the Qi your body emits.”

Once again Li Guang brought out some pills from her storage rings for the elders to consume but this time none of the elders spoke out.

“We can’t bring Black Lightning Hawks there to eye catching and alert people that we are people of high capabilities.”

Pondered Li Guang out loud

“We could let them roam the surrounding area as long as no one discovers it's okay, they'll just have to wait for a while.” 

Suggested Yun Shun

“That’s a good plan”

Back to the present

Li Guang is laying on a couch of the carriage she brought out of her storage ring, a high grade artifact with intricate array carving and made with high tier ingredients like 200 year old rain wood,  sunsteel, and much more.

(By my estimation it should take around 3 days to arrive at Flame Pearl City if there’s no accidents.)

While thinking Li Guang sensed the cultivator from earlier arrive back.

(I had given each of the elders a false identity by issuing some blank identity tokens from the sect. With her position of a Elder and permission from Yichen it allowed her to give the elders the false identities of some inner court disciple and a core disciple. With the sect’s stance on keeping the identity of its members a secret and coupled with its strength to back it up no one will know that these are false personas.)

The cultivator spoke to the elder in disguise, giving the group permission to pass and enter the Golden Dragon Dynasty territory.

(It’s funny how they easily forged identities and the top tier faction Golden Dragon Dynasty was none the wiser but this could only happen because the sect was powerful.)

So three days passed when they finally at arrived at Flame Pearl City a prosperous city housing over 250,000 residents not to mention the amount of people who visit the great city showing that the Pearl in its name isn’t just for show.

1