Ch 4
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 4

 

28nd day of the 2nd month, 1350th year of The New Calendar

 

In the Golden Dragon Dynasty is a city called the Flame Pearl city named after the city's main exports Inferno Iron, a high grade material formed from the corpse of a Phoenix King after experiencing true death. 

 

This city of great opulence is now being visited by a band of cultivators whose sole goal is to recruit the person with the Ethereal Green Jade Body. But what this group of cultivators doesn’t know and the individual observing the gifted person is that. 

 

Now to the Soul Merged individual in a Xianxia world, a few weeks ago

 

Cut back to a few weeks ago 

 

2nd day of the 2nd month, 1350th year of The New Calendar

 

In a pavilion of the core section of the Flame Pearl City is a boy aged 15 laying on a bed in a lavishly decorated room. This boy Wei Ping has experienced something that most would certainly never experience; he had awakened his physique, the Ethereal Green Jade Physique, and something vastly rarer. Due to the extreme transformation the Ethereal Green Jade Physique caused when awakening Wei Ping the person who awakened died causing something called a soul merge.

 

In the void of souls a yellowish baseball-sized with hints of red mixed in is a soul and another soul this time the size of a tennis ball also yellowish with specks of red also mixed collide and fuse together

 

It's an event where one soul and another fuse together to create a new soul, that new soul having the memories and experiences of both. Unlike other soul merges that would usually stay permanent this particular merge of souls didn't stay consolidated but eventually split back into two going back to their respective bodies of flesh with mixture of the both memories reviving them.

 

“Huh!” Wei Ping exclaimed in pain and shock from the pain of awakening and the shock of still being alive.

 

(I am still alive!? How could this be wasn't I-I dead?) exclaimed Wei Ping from his bed.

 

(Hah it looks like I am blessed by the heavens!) 😄 assumed Wei Ping.

 

(But what are these memories?) thought Wei Ping with agitation as he skimmed through his new memories.

 

(Could I have experienced a soul merge? But that's not right. I have some blank spots in my memory. Am I still myself? or no! I shouldn't go down this rabbit hole. It doesn't matter who I am! No matter what my goal is still to live a slothful lifestyle! Even before and the same with other person’s goals I absorbed.) With newfound resolve Wei Ping decided to work even harder to make his desired future meaning that he would continue the things he did previously but just dedicate more time to cultivate.

 

Later that same day Wei Ping visited the nearby auction house the Phoenix Providence auction house bidding on his carriage with personal entourage and bid things with the allowance of 300 medium-grade spirit stones he is given every month and the earnings he gets from one of his side businesses. 

 

To put his wealth into perspective 300 medium-grade spirits are the amount of spirits stones an average business would earn in a decade if that same business is in a big city like the Flame Pearl City and doesn't have to worry about taxes from the local magistrate or enough to feed over one thousand five hundred people for a entire month.

 

So when this fifth son of the chief magistrate of Flame Pearl City goes to bid it's sure that he is forced to be reckoned with that other bidders have to take seriously.

 

Wei Ping bidder and won on things like a couple of properties in the outer part of the city, a silver rank defensive item, an infant two-headed black-scaled serpent, a Foundation Establishment beats carcass, and a few more items.

 

(That was quite the fruitful trip I got a silver rank defensive item and even an infant two-headed black-scaled serpent I even met lady Gao Xia from the Goa clan and she seems to be interested in meeting up later but alas with the awakening of my physique I need to concentrate on my cultivation more.) though Wei Ping to himself

 

(How long should I cultivate for? Hmm a week or two should be fine.) With that decided Wei Ping went to the family’s cultivation chamber to go cultivate without realizing that a mysterious figure has been following him since he came to the auction house.

Announcement
sorry for this very late chapter I thought I already posted this but it seems not

0