Prologue 3. Kyle vs Orc
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huuuk!" The orc bashed its club at an empty ground again.

"Stop running insects, and fight me like a man!" The orc groaned as it kept swinging its club to nothing but air.

"Dang it. How am I going to fight him? His strength is overwhelming, one strike… and I'm out."

"I said… stop running!" It said as it led out a roar strong enough to intimidate everyone within its range including Elena and the goblins to freeze for a while.

Kyle, couldn't move its body, started helplessly at his sword. "Move it body, move ittttttt!"

Suddenly his sword glowed in yellow, and shined everything around him. The gleam of light blinded the orc by a sec and the second he opened his eyes he saw a guy taking a sword leaped towards him.

"Ahhhhh!" The orc cried as one of its eyes was stabbed by the shining blade of Kyle. The sword continued to spread its mana into the orcs body, acting like a poison.

"Don't…. don't Play with MEE-eeeee!" It said as the orc grew bigger and bigger, and its fangs became sharper.

"Uwaaaahhhh!" Its skin eventually turned from green to red. And its black eyes gleamed red, looking straight into Kyle's soul.

It grabbed its wooden club and forced itself towards Kyle. The speed of the now frenzied orc was too fast and Kyle didn't manage to dodge it.

With nothing on his hand, he could only cover himself with both of his arms to shoulder the full blow of the elbow thrust of the orc.

He took the full blow and was injured heavily as a result. This time, he really is beat, as his eyes were sealed shut, and didn't have the sign of awakening sooner or later.

"No, Kyle!" Elena screamed as he looked towards his childhood friend being beaten up badly on the ground. The rain continues to pour, washing up the blood and dirt of the corpses, as well as Kyle.

"Didn…Didn't you promised to not die on me!" She cried more worse than just now, while the sign of the summoning was getting brighter.

The berserker orc has lost all its reason. It doesn't hold much admiration for Kyle anymore, now the only thing in his mind is killing.

It panted heavily in front of the injured Kyle, readying to devour him, however, as before he could lay a hand on him, a sudden purge of light blasted from the sky through the clouds, towards the orc.

"AHHHHH!" It cried loudly as the purge of light was hurting him.

The purge of light disappeared with the storm moments later, ending the rainstorm that has been hitting this nameless village for ages.

"I won't let you lay a hand on him!" Shouted Elena, as she pointed her staff towards the orc, Elena's expression changed from her nice and caring, to furious and serious, while releasing holy killing intent throughout her back.

She ignored the summoning, and started walking towards the blood thirsty orc.

"Rawrrrrr!" The orc couldn't stand this nonsense of a gig and started pouncing itself towards Elena with its claws spread out, it's time to end this once and for all.

0