Prologue 4. Nameless Village
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Gah!" Elena was immediately stabbed from the back, and it was revealed to be a normal sized goblin, wearing a medieval helmet.

Elena's last resort is made futile and she is then shoved down to the ground, being tied up by ropes by the goblins.

The dark clouds began to shrouded the sky once again, darkening the atmosphere.

"Sheesh, did she really think she had a chance?" The medieval helmet goblin said.

The berserker orc cooled down and returned to its normal orc form and said, "What are you talking about? If she really were to go all out just then, I would be dead!" 

The Medieval goblin smirked and said, "Hmph, that's for you. For me, it's not a big deal honestly."

"Gr…" The orc clenching his fist, refraining himself from hitting him.

"The Goblin King will be pleased, now let's go."

The orc and the medieval goblin then took her, and left with the goblins that had finished looting the nameless village.

The nameless village was now ransacked and was now nothing but a ruin.

-

Entering Kyle's POV

"Ugg…. Elena!" He screamed as he went chasing after Elena. However, as he went chasing after her, the distant gap became larger and larger, it's as if impossible to even grasp her.

"Elena.. Elena!!" 

Suddenly a splash of water splashed towards Kyle forced him to open his eyes.

"Where am I? Where's Elena?!" He thoughted while panting vigorously. He couldn't see clearly, he just woke up, but he felt very thirsty.

He barely stood up and walked wobbly towards the river stream. He drank the water like a camel thirsting for water in the desert. He then washed his face to clear himself up, and when he looked around… it was a disaster.

His village… the village that he knew… was now turned to ruins. Livestocks has been taken, roofs been destroyed, and the villagers… they were nowhere to be found.

He remembered the tragedy before he was left unconscious, the night where everything turned to tragedy, the monster invaded and took his childhood crush, Elena.

He cried, he kneeled and punched the water to vent out his anger, however as he saw his reflection in the water, he became more agitated as he saw the face of his worthless self.

"Is venting really gonna help?" The voice coming from behind him. He turned back and saw a man dressed in black veteran clothes as his clothes looked like those of pro adventurers.

"Who are you…" Kyle said in an enraged tone. "SHUT UP! WHAT DO YOU KNOW!" He then took his sword and attempted to slash him.

*Shing* Kyle's sword was suddenly sent flying past him. 

"Wha-?" Astonished by the situation, he saw the man take out a sword or something like a katana, which was wrapped with bandages.

Suddenly he took out his fist and punched him in the gut, the blow was so strong that Kyle almost felt like his heart skipped a beat.

"Man up boy!" He shouted. "If you really wanna save her, man up and train! Destroy and have revenge for the sake of all the sacrifices made by your people!"

Kyle looked like he was about to cry as he was sitting on the ground. He then remembered the cute smile of Elena, and how he wanted to embrace Elena for himself. But the thought was then replaced with the scene of the monsters trying to kidnap her.

He felt very frustrated at himself and tried to standed up, "I… I want to be stronger! Will- will you teach me?" Kyle said as he kneeled on one knee towards the pro adventurer.

The pro adventurer did not answer him for a while.

"Kufra."

"What?" Kyle said, confused.

"My name is Kufra, I shall be your master. What's your name?"

"Kyle, Kyle Just." He said while stuttering a bit.

"Right. I swear on my sword, Kuroyami, I shall train you to be a better man."

As the sun sets, a figure between a master and his disciple could be seen as they exchange their names and become master and disciple.

As the journey continues…

0