Chapter 3(LET THE SHOW BEGIN)
48 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Elvin family Mansion)

'Marcus did you see Reo ??....where is he?? I couldn't find him from this morning where has he gone??'.Alva asked worriedly to Marcus who was working on some papers.

'Oh, he has gone to the forest to practice some magic.'Marcus answered without lifting his head.

'What forest??.... Wait did you let him go to the forest all alone..??'

'So, What's wrong with that he can handle himself in any situation. He is a grown-up boy now so don't worry he will be back soon.'

'Mar...cus ..'. when Marcus heard his name being called and feel the temperature of the room changing he lifted his head and look at Alva after seeing her Marcus started to sweat.

'Marcus....if anything bad happened to my son then..hehe~ today will be your last day...I don't care if you're my husband I swear upon my son's name that I will kill you. Alva said with cute slime.

'Oh....my lovely wife... Please calm down ....don't be mad ...h..he.he will be okay... I'm sure..he will be fine '.Marcus says in a shaking voice.

'I can handle anyone even elven king but I can't do anything against her .... Cause she is scary when she became mad.'Marcus thoughts.'

*Whooped *

Suddenly reo who is covered in blood and holding a half-elf boy in mid-air using his wind magic appears in the room.

'Mom, dad what are you two doing? '. Reo ask.

Alva turns Around after hearing Reo's voice with a smiley face but her smile soon disappears.

'Blo...bloo. blood...reo are you okay.' Alva hurriedly run toward Reo to see his condition .'why do you cover in blood did something bad happen or ...... did someone tries to hurt you. .tell me the name whoever he or she was I'm gonna cut all those fuckers head's.'

'Oh I know who's that someone was ..M .A R.C .  U.S.... you are .... trying...to kill my beloved son aren't you hah!!'.Alva releases her aura and she suddenly appears in front of Marcus and grabs his neck tightly. It is so tight that Marcus couldn't talk properly.

'Al...VA....wh..y... would ...I..t..ry...t.o...ki..ll....my...own..s..on.'

'Don't give me that shit you are the one who send him to the forest.'

*Sigh*Reo sighs.

'Not again '.Reo mutter.'Mom relax ...dad didn't try to kill me and why would he do that to his son. He wasn't the one who send me to the forest...I was gone off by my own free will....and this is not my blood. It was human's blood.'

'What do you mean by human blood.' Alva asks still garbing on Marcus' neck.

After reo explaining everything Alva calmed down and let go of Marcus' neck.

*Sigh*alva sighed in relief.

'So you didn't get hurt anywhere right? You're alright, right??'.

'Yes, mom I'm alright don't worry.'Reo hugged his mom to comfort her.

"Damn I thought today was my last day". Marcus thought.

'So reo.... don't...you....th..ink... that...we should treat him soon..'Marcus asks still in a shaking voice.

'Oh yeah!! Mom can you heal him..he got poisoned and hit by an arrow.'

'Hmmm... Looking at his condition I'm not sure whether I can heal him or not but I will try.

'Marcus bring him to the guest room'. Alva ordered.

'As you wish my highness '.Marcus answered in a royal gesture.

*Humph* Alva pouted and left the room.

After that Marcus carry a half-elf boy and followed Alva. When they arrive at the guest room Marcus lay down the boy on the bed.

'Aqua I need your help. Alva summons her spirit.

'What help did you need Alva .aqua to ask.

'Oh hii their !!  My baby boy.'Aqua greeted Reo.

'Hi..aqua '.

'Oh my, Oh my, you look so cute today with that blood on your face.

'Thank you aqua.'Reo replied with a cute smile.

'That smile of yours is just too cute. How about you and I get married, Reo.'Aqua asks with a seductive look.

'Hmm... let me think about that,'. Reo answered.

'Damn you Don't flirt with my son. Alva says in anger.

'You're not fun humph'.aqua pout.

*Sigh*

'Anyways I want to heal that boy so can you help me with that?

'Ahh!! Okay.

After that Alva started an enchanting spell and a bubble of water covered the whole body of half-elf from top to bottom.

'Father will he survive.'Reo ask.

'I don't know reo but I can assure you that your mother will do everything in her power to help the boy survive.'

"I hope mom can do that".

'Reo why don't you go to your grandpa's room for now your grandpa also has something to take with you.'Marcus says.

 'What was that old man wants to talk about.'Reo asks in annoyance.

'Reo watch your tongue he is your grandfather don't say Thing like that. Marcus said.'Just say what that fucking bastard want from me~'.After saying that Marcus and reo both giggled.

'You fucking bastard don't you dare teach my son those vulgar words.'Alva said in anger.

'Oh and you are telling me that... didn't you just use that word in front of reo.' 

"What did you say do you wanna die."

'N..N..No.. ma'am I don't wanna die. I was planning to live a long life.'

'Then shut it.'

'Yes ma'am as you wish.'

'Hehehe...I love my crazy parents.' reo giggled

'Okay, then I will go and meet grandpa'.Reo bows to his mother and father. In reply Alva and Marcus just nodded their head.

After that reo went straight to Gandalf's room.

*Knock*Knock*

'Come in'.

*Creak* 

When reo open the door he saw his grandpa looking out of the window while drinking tea and next to him was a fae Gandalf contracted spirit.

'Ohh it's you.'

'Yes grandpa'.Reo bowed

'Come have a sit.'

Reo sit on a couch and said "Grandpa!! Father told me that you want to talk with me."

'Ohh!! Yes, I have something important that I wanna talk about'.

"And what is that?".

"Reo I'm gonna tell you a secret about our family. It's not a secret in the Whole elven kingdom you're the only one who doesn't know about it."

"?!"

"We didn't tell you because you are still a child but now it's time to know the truth ". Gandalf said in a serious tone.

'Our family full name is not only Elvin it's "Dae Elvin".So that means you're "Reo Dae Elvin".'

"So why don't we use"Dae" in our name's now". Reo asks curiously.

'As you know there are 5 clan's in the elven kingdom "The Anor clan", "The Angola clan", "The Turma clan"," the Celeb clan" and "The Macil clan" but there are 6 clans before. And that clan is our "Dae" clan.'

(Author note:Anor means Sun, Angola means Magic, Turma means Shield, Macil means Sword, Celeb means Sliver, And "Dae means shadow in the Elvish tongue. Thank you google senpai for the info)

Reo was Shocked when he heard that because the clan has more authority than nobles' elves and less than royal family members. It means after the king or Royal family members clans has more power in the kingdom.

"Then why we aren't in the capital like other clans?? Why are we living in this village??. I mean I don't hate this village I'm just curious."

"We're living here because our family is the traitor of the elven kingdom."

"What a traitor??."

"Yes, a traitor!! 50 years ago I and your father were called by the king in the Royal Mansion after that."

"Gandalf I called you and your son here today because we have something important matter to talk about."Rex ithil the king of the elven kingdom says.

"And what did you wanna talk about your highness??". Gandalf who's on his knees bowing toward the king asks.

"I wanna talk about Alva. I know that your son and Alva were engaged but I want you to break this engagement right now and here."Both Gandalf and Marcus were Shocked when they heard this.

"What do you mean your highness". Marcus asked with a confused and shocked look.

"It's simple like I said you have to break your engagement with Alva because my son Algar had fallen for her beauty, so he wants to marry her."

"What crown prince wants to marry Alva ??. You can't do that my highness cause Alva and I were about to get married next month so please don't do this my highness."Marcus begged.

"Marcus this is the first time my son asked me for anything so I can't deny his request."

"But why her their lot's of girls from higher status than her why don't you let the crown prince marry one of them."

"Gandalf your Dae clan is the assassination and spy clan of the Elven kingdom. Your clan does the dirty work for me. And your clan is the most loyal in this kingdom, you never denied my any order you always do your work without any questioning, so because of that reason I will give you an offer ."

"And what is that offer my highness," Gandalf asked still bowing.

"Your son can marry Alva but you have to let Alva become my son's concubine. Alva family's also had agreed to this condition."

"What her family agreed with this condition."Marcus was Shocked once again.

"My highness I have a request to ask can you please call Alva and her family here."

'How dare you request the king looks like you forget your place Gandalf ". David Anor head of the Anor clan said.

"Haha, I think he had a death wish". Cristo Macil head of the Macil clan laugh.

"Your highness is giving you a good offer so just take it and get over it.'Mordesh Turma head of the Turma clan says in annoys.

"And when the crown prince has his first night with this girl named Alva you can let your son Marry her and after that send her to the crown prince's room every night haha..haha ~."Alston Celeb head of celeb clan tease.

"Yes they are right just agreed with this condition that way I can have her in my arms".Crown prince Alger ithil said while licking his lips.

Marcus who heard what crown prince Alger just say got up and started walking toward Alger without saying anything just looking down at the ground. When he takes a few steps Gandalf stops him.

"Marcus just stay where you are don't even move your single muscle."Gandalf orders.

"Stop all of you ".Rex ithil elven king Order." Call Alva and her family here".Rex said to his soldier.

"As you wish my lord".

After 5 min Alva and her family entered the Mansion conference hall. Everyone present in the room look at Alva and her family like a hawk. When Alva entered the conference hall she saw Marcus and Gandalf had different atmospheres around them but she didn't think too much about it and send a wink toward Marcus in return Marcus just gave a sweet smile.

*Ba-Badam*seeing Marcus smile Alva's Heart Skipped a bit.

Gandalf who was watching them from the side had a( grim) smile.

"Hii !! Alva how are you". Gandalf asks while walking toward her.

"Oh, I'm fine Lord Dae".Alva replied with a smile.

"Oh, that's good to hear.... sorry for bringing you and your family here so suddenly."

"No..It.. it's okay.... you don't have to say sorry ".

"Alva I want to ask you something can I ask?".

"Yas you can".

"Okay then let's come straight to the point did your Mom and dad say anything about crown prince??". Gandalf asks in a serious tone.

"No, they didn't even mention his highness's name. Why did you ask?."Alva answered in confusion.

"Alva you are from a noble family so it will be good for you to marry a higher-status man than your status. So king Rex gave Marcus and me an offer and that is you can marry Marcus but you have to become crown prince concubine and let him have his way with you every night and your family also had already agreed to this condition so what will you do ?? Do you also agree with this condition??."

"Gandalf you don't have the right to ask questions here and what is it to you If we agreed or not she's our daughter, not yours ".Alva's father said in anger tone.

"Shut your mouth trash" Alva's father flinched ."You and your wife are the most disgusting people I saw in my life. How can you sell your daughter for some money."

"Lord Gandalf what are you saying??" Alva asks in confusion.

"Like I said your family sold you out for some money to King".

Alva was shocked she knows that her parents love money but she doesn't know that they will even sell her for money.

"How..... di...did you know..... that ".Alva's mother asked in a shaking voice.

"Did you forget that I'm the head of the Dae clan and our job is spy and assassination? Be great full to Alva because of her I didn't kill you that Time."Alva's mother and father Flinched in fear.

"Alva I just want to know something can you answer my question."

"O...ok.. okay..I...will answer it," Alva replied in a low and sad voice.

"Do you love my son"?

"Yes ...I do ".

"Can you die for my son"?

"Yes... I c..an "

"If somebody tries to hurt Marcus what will you do?".

"If anyone tried to Kill or touch Marcus single hair I will kill them all Even if it's the king himself I won't show them Mercy". Alva said with a serious expression.

"Hehe.heh.hehe ...hahaha.". Gandalf and Marcus laugh out loud.

"That's my daughter-in-law".

"Did they lose their minds?" Everyone present in the conference hall had the same thoughts.

But suddenly Gandalf spoke and said" let the show begin ". while releasing his aura and drawing his sword.

0