Chapter 4(“GAIA “THE WORLD TREE)
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Your highness I'm sorry I won't agree with your condition," Gandalf says while drawing his sword.

"You dare draw your sword against the king. You ignorant fool."David Anor said in anger.

"Do you wanna fight against the whole kingdom only because of that girl??."Mordesh Turma get up from his seat and started walking toward Gandalf.

"She's not a girl she's my daughter-in-law now. If any of you dare to touch her then I'm gonna destroy you all."Gandalf was angry.

"Hahaha you...you wanna destroy us??. Fool know your place."Mordesh Turma release his aura and tried to pressure them down to the ground.

But Gandalf and his son didn't even flinch. They stand like they didn't even feel anything from that pressure.

*?!* "What nothing happened". Mordesh was shocked.

"Mordesh stop that".king ordered."Gandalf I don't wanna make this hard for you and me so, just agree with it. If you agree then everyone will be happy your son still can marry her, So don't drag this conversation into blood shade."King Rex said in a calm voice.

"Yeah, father is right don't drag this matter any longer and get it over with. I can't control my desire anymore."Algar was excited.

"Go on don't hold back I won't stop you anymore ." Gandalf gave his son permission to go all out.

*Swooped*

Marcus disappeared On the spot And appeared in front of crown prince Algar. Marcus Grabs Algar's neck and throws him from his seat to the ground. Algar didn't have a chance to react to it.

*?!*

" Teleportation!! I hate his this ability ". David Anor mutter.

"How dare you do that to the crown prince ". King Rex said but Marcus didn't answer him. He once again vanished and appear where Algar was. Marcus grabs the crown prince's hair and pulls it toward his face making eye contact.

"What did you say to Alva huh?? You wanna sleep with her. Do you want to touch her with this hand huh??". Without hesitation, Marcus cut off the Crown prince's right-hand fingers with a dagger.

"You son of a bitch". King Rex yelled in anger."You dare cut my son's hand. You fool good for nothing clan's head what are you all doing Just watching my son get hurt. fuckers go and kill that bastard negotiation is over now it will be a slaughter kill all of them even that girl too because of her my son got hurt. I want all of their head did you hear me you Fuckers??. King Rex is angry.

"Yes, your highness we heard you loud and clear". Alston Celeb answered.

"Now let's have some fun... It's good that you bring this situation yourself Gandalf.... hahaha....all these years I was waiting for this moment now my time has come to kill you with my own two hands."Edric Angola head of the Angola clan who's silently sitting this whole time says with a loud laugh.

*Argh* 

"Marcus". Gandalf and Alva shouted.

They shouted because out of nowhere Marcus was tossed to the wall.

*Blaargh*

Marcus vomited blood when he tried to stand up. But he somehow managed to get up.

"Oh so you're still alive I thought you will die with only one attack such a disappointing."Mordesh Turma said.

Marcus covered his sword with his aura and wind magic then he dashed toward Mordesh when Marcus was only a few meters far from Mordesh he Slashes his sword in the air then a red slash came out from the sword and it went straight toward Mordesh.

*BAAM*

A red slash and a shield that was created by Mordesh clashed with each other and a bright light covered the whole conference hall. But Marcus didn't stop there he continuously slash in the air pushing back Mordesh from his previous spot.

"Looks like Mordesh is about to get hit by that slash," David said.

"Okay, I will do something". Alston raises his bow and shoots an arrow toward Marcus.

*Clank*

But a sword stops the arrow in Midway.

"Don't interfere with my son's fight. If you wanna fight then fight with me."

Gandalf challenge.

"Oh, I will gladly fight with you Gandalf ". Edric answered."Because of you I lost the person that I love most. She chose you instead of me. I have everything that you don't have so why did she choose you ?."

"Fool she never loved you. You are the one who thought of her kindness towards you as a love."

"Shut up..... shut up... don't talk anymore today you will see her on another side...go and meet her you bastard.'

Edric creates an ice spear in his right-hand and throws it toward Gandalf. 

*Clank*

Gandalf stop the spear with his sword but he heard something approaching him from his left side he hurriedly backed off and he saw a lightning bolt passing from his face.

"Blood".when Gandalf touch his face he saw blood on his hand.

"Did that lighting just cut off cheek"?

"Gandalf!! Edric is not the only one you are fighting with. You are fighting all of us."Cristo Macil said.

*Bang*

* Ahhh* Marcus screams in pain.

When Gandalf turn around he saw his son laying on the ground covered with Blood.

"Fool a dog son dare to attack me". Mordesh said while removing dust from his shoulder.

*Kurghh*

A loud howl escape from Mordesh's mouth because he got a really bad punch in his stomach. He saw a fist covered with magic touching his stomach and the one who throw that punch was none other than Alva.

"How dare you hurt my Marcus,.you son of a".Alva started to throw more punches to his stomach.

*Argh*Argh*Argh*Mordesh scream in pain.

*Boom* Alva throws the last punch in his face.

*Thud*Mordesh slams to the wall

"Don't you dare touch my Marcus"?After saying that Alva walks toward Marcus.

"Marcus are you okay?"Alva put Marcus' head on her lap.

"Yeah I'm fine Alva, Don't worry."

*Humph*Alva pout.

"Do you think I'm worried about you? I was worried about our future child cause their father is such a loser. He can't handle even a single guy like that." 

"Ouch.... don't say things like that it hurts."

"Hehe~" Alva giggled.

"Okay now get up and.. kurghh " when Alva and Marcus get up someone stabbed Alva in the back.

"Alva". Marcus shouted.

 A sword pierced through Alva's chest.

"You fucking bitch....you dare hit me in my handsome face ". Mordesh whispered in Alva's ear.

"Now die".He once again stabbed his sword into too Alva's chest.

*Kurghh*

"Alva...no... stop". Marcus cried.

When Mordesh removes his sword from Alva's chest she falls to the ground.

Seeing the blood of the pool Marcus became furious and his eyes turned crimson red. He dashes toward Mordesh and grabs his face then he pins him down to the ground.

*Kurghh*

"I'm gonna kill you fucker...... I'm gonna kill... kill you... kill... kill... kill ...kill 

...kill" Marcus stabbed Mordesh with his dagger all over his body mercilessly.

"Hey stop that" David yelled at Marcus but he didn't stop he continuously stabbed until Mordesh lost consciousness.

"Aither come out". Marcus summons his spirit.

*Whooped*

"You know right what situation we are in right now ??".

"Yes, Marcus I know". Aither reply.

"Then go all out don't hold back".

"Oh so you wanna fight all of us alone..... don't be full of yourself."Cristo Macil said.

"Gandalf...... your son will die today," Alston says with a smile.

"Then let us begin". David stands in a fighting position.

David, Cristo, and Alston all dash toward Marcus at full speed when they are about to hit Marcus they heard an angelic women's voice.

"All of you stop. You dare to fight in my kingdom". everyone stop when they heard the voice.

"Who's that up there".They all saw a figure floating in the air.

"Is that her".King was surprised.

"Do you know her your highness"? David ask.

"Fool she's our goddess"the world tree ".

*?!* 

Everyone was shocked when the king said that cause "the world tree" never showed herself unless it was an important matter but when she showed herself only Royal family members are allowed to see her in her original body.

"Your highness are you sure that is our lady "the world tree"? Alston asks in disbelief.

"Fool this not the first time I'm seeing her actually it's my second time."King Rex answered.

"Then she is really our Lady "the world tree," Cristo said.

"But why she's here today". David thought.

King Rex gets up from his throne and kneels on the ground.

'"Lady Gaia" why did you show yourself today in front of everyone is there anything bad happening to our kingdom in the future? King Rex says.

"King Rex.... that's not the reason why I'm here today for." Gaia "The world tree said.

"Then what is the reason, my lady". King ask.

"How dare you fight with each other...... thousands of years ago I told elven kind that no matter what they won't fight or harm each other but now you all are going against my rule??".lady Gaia was angry.

"But lady Gandalf and his son was the one who started all this". King answered.

"Shut up....do you think I'm a fool...I watched everything that happened here.....you all are guilty."

"But my lady...."

"Didn't I say shut the hell up". Lady Gaia became more angry.

"Bring that girl here".lady Gaia pointed at Alva.

But Marcus just stands there blankly. Looking at Alva's Laying body.

"I said to bring that girl here."

" she's Dead." Marcus looks at lady Gaia lifelessly.

"Fool she is not dead I can heal her"

*?!*

"What did you just say ".In Marcus' eyes, a light of hope appears.

"I said I can heal her so Bring her here ".

Marcus hurriedly carries Alva and brings her to lady Gaia. After seeing Alva's condition Lady Gaia cut her fingertip then she move her hand to Alva's lips and a drop of blood fell on Alva's mouth. Suddenly a bright light came from Alva's body.

*Cough * cough*

"Alva your all right". Marcus hugged Alva dearly.

"Yeah!! I'm fine so don't cry like a baby ~" Alva comforted Marcus.

"Thank you my lady for saving My daughter in law". Gandalf kneels to the ground.

"I must protect your kind and it's my duty to do .so, don't thank me".lady Gaia says. 

"And king Rex you and your son had done something unforgivable today but I can't remove you from your throne because the very first elven king bloodline only has the right to become the king of the elven kingdom because of that reason I won't remove you but it doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want.....if you ever go against my rule then I won't forgive you...Do you understand??"

"Yes my lady.....but what about Elvin's family.... they try to kill the head of the Turma clan and Hurt my son...so what about them are you not gonna do Anything to them".

"King Rex because of you the Turma clan's head and your son are in that condition....so it's your fault ..... but Elvin's family also goes against my rule because of that I will leave this matter to you... And king Rex you and the head of clans are not allowed to do any harm against the Elvin family...... don't interfere with their life from now on.....do you all understand?.

"Yes my lady ". Everyone says in union.

"so king what will you do to Elvin's family now."

"I will exile them from Elvin's kingdom if I can't hurt them, "King says with a grim look.

" I can't allow that.."

"What do you mean.....you just said I can handle this matter so why are you saying that."

"they will exile but not from kingdom.....they will stay in this kingdom but they will never set a foot on capital....... Elvin's family will live outside of the capital in a remote area...... that's all I want to say ....king Rex from now on do your job properly." After saying that lady Gaia vanished in thin air.

And then king Rex summon all the elven citizens and announced to the whole kingdom that Elvin's family are traitors who tried to kill the Head of the clan...And crown prince they are the traitor of the elven kingdom so today they all are gonna exiled from the capital including Alva.

(Present time)

"So that's why we are living in this village reo."Gandalf says."Do you know why did I say this all to you". 

" No, I don't know grandpa"

"I told you because after 4 Years crown prince Algar will be the king of the elven kingdom.....he still holds grudges against our family.......and I don't wanna say this but......he still wants Alva to become his concubine."

*Boom*

Aura exploded from reo'a body cause when reo heard those words he became furious.

"That bastard still wants my mother...I'm gonna kill that bastard if he tries to touch my mother or my family...... I'm gonna fucking kill him."Reo was angry.

"Calm down reo don't let your emotion swallow you..... don't do anything stupid... you are still young and very weak so you can't do anything against the crown prince... you have to become stronger much stronger than anyone......"

"Then teach me and make me strong Grandpa.....that way I can kill that bastard."

0