Chapter 5(FIRST JOURNEY)
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Make me strong Grandpa that way I can kill that bastard."

'Hahaha....reo I had taught you everything that I know about magic....so I can't teach you more than that...".

"Then how will I become stronger? ".Reo asks."

"You will become stronger but not here .....I mean not in the elven kingdom. You have to enroll in the world's best academy but you are still too young for that.... cause when you become 12 Years old only then you can enroll in the academy. in that academy you will meet many people from different races ......you will even meet the crown prince or princess from different kingdoms."

"And Where is this academy". Reo was not interested in the prince and princess thing.  He is only interested in Academy topics.

"It is located on the central continent".And Gandalf notices that. He was impressed by his grandson's mindset.

"But You have still many years so In the main Time go to the Eastern continent. There is my friend who will train you for years......"

"What will he train me if you already taught me magic, "Reo asks curiously.

"Reo magic is not the only thing that can make you strong...you have to train your physical strength too. If you ever run out of mana then how will you fight against your enemy.....you have to be strong physically and mentally. So he Will train you in martial art.

"Ohh martial art!! I only read about them in books and I always wanna try that." Reo became more excited.

"So you know about it."

"Yes!! I know."

"Then I don't need to explain that "

"Yeah!!! You don't have to grandpa."

(Author note: well I guess you guys know what martial art is so I'm not gonna explain it.)

"So that's... that now are you ready for your first journey to the outside world."

"Yes, I'm ready."

"You will be going alone so .....be careful you don't know how dangerous..the outside world is. You have to take care of yourself when you are traveling alone to an unknown place."

"Okay, grandpa I will be careful."

" Ohh!! And you can bring your brother and sister griffin along with you on your journey"

"What I can bring them with me".

"Yes ....if you left them alone here they will become restless and cause more trouble for us and they will come after you, either way, So take them with you they will be a great help to you. Damn, I am the one who raised them so, why do they love you so much..."

"Because we are siblings heheh~" Reo giggled.

"Hah!! anyways you will be traveling to the Eastern continent after 6 months.... when you reach there you will find a black demon sect and meet my friend he is the headmaster of the sect and he will train you. When you become 12 Years old then enroll in the academy and become stronger than anyone."

'Okay, grandpa I won't let you down ".

"Okay!! Now let's go and meet your new friend".

"New friend??."

"Yeah!!  The half-elf you brought here a while ago."

"Oh I forget about him..... yeah let's meet him...I think mom is also done healing him by now."

(In the guest room.)

"Looks.. . like he w...ill survive," Alva says while panting

"You did a good job, Alva".

"Humph...you don't have to say that....I always do a good job".Alva pout.

'Hehe". Marcus smiled awkwardly.

"Mom how is he?."

"Oh reo you came back.....ohh his fine I think he will wake up soon." Marcus reply.

"Reo mommy is tired so give a hug to mommy....and mommy want a kissy too."Alva walk toward reo and hugged him.

*Smooch *smooch* Alva started to kiss reo and in return reo also kiss her on the cheek.

"Ahh!! Daddy also wants kissy"

"Fuck off". Alva glare.

"Oh yes, ma'am". Marcus backed off

"So what did you talk about with father". Marcus asks curiously.

"Oh, it's about our family secret that happened 50 years ago".

*?!*

"Then father told you everything that happened 50 years ago?".Alva Asks in a low voice.

"Yes he did.... don't worry Mom I will make them pay......I will kill all those bastards." Reo hugged his mom dearly.

"Hehe~you have grown up my baby". Alva rubbed her Cheeks against Reo's Cheek.

"Oh look his wake up ". Gandalf says pointing at the half-elf.

"How do you feel my boy?". Gandalf asks

"Where am I?".

"Oh, you're in the Elvin family mansion."

"What!? How am I still alive where .... where are all the wounds.." half-elf checked his body.

"My wife healed you so you don't have any wounds," Marcus says proudly.

"Oh thank you ma'am for saving my life". half-elf bows to Alva.

"Don't thank me. My son was the one who saved you so thank him."

"Oh, so you're that kid who came to rescue me".

"Yeah!! that's me I saved your damn life".Reo says while flipping his hair back arrogantly.

"Oh thank you for saving my life. I will never forget this...one day I will repay you with my life.

"Oh it's nothing you don't have to repay me.... but tell me why are they trying to kill you.... what have you done that bad... for them to send a soldier to kill you."

"I did nothing they try to kill me because I'm their Lord's  slave son."

*?!*

Everyone was shocked when they heard that.

"My mother is an elf she grow up in the elven kingdom but one day she got kidnapped by humans and sold to the black market in the human kingdom...the one who bought her was my father.....he was a very powerful man in a humans kingdom.... after becoming his slave my mother suffer a lot..... In All those suffering  I was Bron ..... when I was Bron her suffering became worse...the soldier of the .... sob.. lord started.....to....sob raped my mother...sob...". Half-elf cried.

*!?*

"When I became seven years old my mom decided to run from that place and go to a better place where we can find our own happiness and then we run away from the mansion......   After a few days, lord found out that we have run away and he order his soldier to kill us if they ever find us."

"And a week later They found us outside the border of the human kingdom. When they found us they started to shoot an arrow at us without warning....... but my mom...she didn't allow an arrow to pass through her....she... became my shield and protect me from getting hurt.....in that process she die.....on the spot......I can....... still remember....... her last words"

" My baby..... sorry for making your life miserable...Mom can't do anything for you...... forgive me son I didn't give you a happy life...... you don't deserve a life like this... I'm sorry.....hic... I'm sorry sob......son ..... I'm sorry...... but know this you.... you're everything to me.....I don't have anyone except you in this world.   So you have to survive no matter what......you deserve a happy life..... don't let that bastard catch you... you have to run... Go run they are coming... ...." Half-elf's mother pushed him back After hearing his mom's words half-elf started to run while crying and yelling.

"I love you, my baby.....I love you ... Please forgive your mother.....and please be reborn as my son in the next life too......I will give you lots of love and happiness that you deserve...." Half-elf mother says in low voice and closed her eyes.

"I left.... my .....mom there dying....in her last moment......of life she's still smiling and looking at me so dearly......."

"And when I was running away from the soldier I hide in an abandoned house.... that's when the soldier caught me......and started to torture me all day and night.....I don't know how many days they torture me but it feels like years have passed.  But one day when soldiers are drunk and fall asleep.......I get my chances to run from them it's so hard to run with wounds and handcuffs... But somehow I get away from them .....that's the day I meet you ..in the forest"

"Those damn humans how can they be so Merciless." Marcus was angry.

"Don't worry boy you are not alone from now we will be your new family," Gandalf says while patting on half-elf head.

"What do you mean?"

"There are lots of people like you in this village...... so you won't be alone in this village we will all take good care of .....so don't worry,   "Alva replied.

'Thank you So much ...... I know it's rude to ask when You're saying Such a nice thing to me but I have a favor to ask?".

"Go on I'm listening "Gandalf was curious.

"Will you make me strong like him?" The half-elf pointed at reo.

"And why do you want to be strong, "Gandalf asks.

"Because I wanna kill all those bastards who make mother suffer for all of her lives."A faint dark aura was released from Half-elf's body.

"This boy... I like his spirit...." Gandalf was impressed seeing half-elf faint but intense aura.

"I don't know if you will become stronger like reo or not . But I can make you strong to get your revenge on those people". Gandalf says.

"Really!! I'm grateful to you sir I will never forget your kindness."

"It's an okay boy ...We are family now....oh!! We forget to ask your name.... what's your, name boy."

"People call me with lots of names like a half-elf, filthy, etc but my mother calls me calen  so you can call me "calen" too if you want."

"Okay we will call you" calen "from now on, "Gandalf says while patting half-elf head.

( 6 months later)

Six months pass in a blink of an eye. Today reo was going to start his first journey to the outside world.

"My baby please be careful on your journey don't get hurt yourself okay ". Alva says worriedly.

"Mom don't worry I will be okay...I will send you a letter every week ."

"Okay... don't forget to send us a letter~ ohh and take this ....if you get hurt you can heal yourself with this potion.

"Thank you mom".

"Reo I need to talk to you ".

"Yes grandpa"

"Listen carefully Reo.....No matter what happened don't let anyone know about the mark on your hands..... okay??.....if anyone knows about that.......  then kill them without any hesitation .....no matter who they are just kill them...if you don't do that then it can backfire you.."

"Okay, I will keep that in mind".

"Now have a safe journey son .....if you ever got time then come to meet us". Marcus said.

"Okay father ".

"When you came back home then let's have a rematch reo..... until then I will become much more than you...".calen said while hugging reo.

"Okay..... I'm always ready for a fight brother."

"Okay guy now I'm off to go".

" Reo don't forget to give that letter to my friend....  And You two take care of my grandson .... Don't let anyone harm him". Gandalf says to Griffin.

"You don't need to say that you old man."

*!?*

"What the heck did you just take  through telepathy??"

"We always talk.... except reo non of you knows that.....if you know that then I can't see that expression on your face heheh~". Brother Griffin said.

"What the fuck....you  guys can talk all this time??"

"Yes, you old fool didn't you listen to what he just said". Sister griffin said annoyingly.

"Hehe hehe," Alva and Marcus giggled.

"Humph ..... let's go little brother ... If I stay any longer then I will die by laughing ..your grandpa's expression is priceless hahaha."

"Hehe ~Okay let's go.....bye mom, dad, Grandpa, and calen take care of yourself let us meet soon guys."

"Have safe travel, my baby.....I love you. Please don't forget to send us a letter.

"Okay, mom I won't forget....now then let us fly brother and sister.... let's go and see the Damned outside world."

0