Chapter 6(SPIRIT CONTRACTING)
44 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reo and the griffins are making their way to the Eastern continent. Reo who left his family and village behind him had a homesick look on his face.

"I'm already missing my family and village".

"Don't worry you will see them soon reo."Sister Griffin said while comforting reo.

(Author note: from now on whenever griffins and Reo have a conversation you guys can think that they were talking through telepathy.....so that way I don't have to explain it every time.)

"Yeah sister is right so just be patient you will see them soon enough."

"Yeah!! I guess so."

"So how long will it take us to reach the eastern continent??."sister griffin asks.

"Well according to the map that grandpa gave me it will take us 2 days to reach there."

"Oh !! Well, we have a long journey ahead so, why don't you take a rest for a while reo??."

"Hmm!!  That's a good idea... okay then I will be taking a nap."

(After hours later..)

"Reo!!! ....reo...!!!"

"Huh? Oh, what's wrong sister....??"

"Ohh!! Nothing is wrong we just thought that we might also take some rest too."

"Yeah, you two are traveling for hours now..... So you two must have been tired .let's find a good place and take a rest."

After that reo and griffins landed in the forest.

"Look there is a small lake... Damn, I'm thirsty I need some water.. good thing that we landed on this place."

"Yeah!! Same here... I'm also thirsty."

"Hey!! You two if you're hungry then go for a hunt... I will be right here doing some training."Reo said.

"Training?? what training?."

"It's spirit contracting training."

"Ohh !! Yeah, it's about time that you have your own spirit like your parents have."

"But do you know how to sign a contract with spirit??". Brother Griffin asks.

" Yeah, I know grandpa taught me about it."

"Okay you do your training and we go for a hunt."

"But brother and sisters don't go too far... I'm sensing a lot of magical energy here and there might be some magical beast roaming around in this forest so be careful."

"Don't worry little brother we are the mighty griffins.... that bunch of beasts can't do anything ."Brother Griffin said arrogantly.

"But we don't know what This forest holds for us ....what will you do if there was a strong magical beast."

"Well obviously we gonna fight but if we can't win against it then we gonna flew with our two majestic wings...hahaha."Brother griffin laughed.

"Huh!! Coward".

"I heard that".

"Ohh you heard that then that's good."

"Damn what do you mean by that's good. Are picking a fight with me huh brother?? Wanna go??

"Oh !! Let's go...hehe".reo explode his aura.

"Nah I don't wanna go". brother griffin scread after seeing reo's Aura.

*Sigh* sister griffin sigh.

"Damn you fool you know you can't win against him so why are you starting a fight with our little brother."

"Who said I can't win against him?? I just love him so I don't wanna hurt him that's why I don't wanna fight with him".

"He never gonna learns huh!!"

"Anyways little brother don't mind him. We will go for the hunt so you do your training."

"Okay!! "

When Griffin left reo and went for a hunt reo sat down underneath the tree in cross leg position.

"The mana in this forest is so rich and pure."Reo whisper. Then he started to gather the mana and little by little he collected enough mana in the center of his body.

*Boom*

A shock wave of energy came out from reo's body.

*Huf*Huf* Reo gasps.

"Well now...I have enough... mana...I can try ..the spirit summoning ritual ."

Reo cut the tip of his finger with his dagger and makes a circle on the ground inside the circle he draws a star and writes an ancient letter using his mana.

"This isn't the...... that grandpa taught me about but I saw this....on the library books with this... I can summon holy and evil spirits... I'm doing this different ritual because I want a strong companion so that can I live up to grandpa's expectations. I hope this ritual works out nicely and swiftly cause this is the first time I'm trying this and it's making me nervous.
". After that reo started to drop his blood into the circle until Suddenly a bright light came out of the circle and cover half of the forest.

"What was that light". sister griffin ask.

"It's coming from where reo is."

"Let's go, brother... I'm worried about him I hope reo is alright."

"Yeah, me too!! Let's go find out what's going on."After that Griffins hurriedly flew toward where reo is.

When they arrived at Reo's place they got chills to the bone because of the intense aura that was coming from the circle.

"Get away from it,reo". griffin's sought.

"Why??".Reo didn't understand why his brother and sister are saying that.

"Brother that thing is dangerous so don't go near it". sister Griffin says.

"Sister is right brother.... that thing has.. EVIL...aura and not only that it's a devil spirit... .it's too dangerous we can't win against it, so don't go near it we have to run.". brother griffin is afraid of spirit that reo summoned.

"He..he..hah hahaha !! that's what I want...I want a strong companion.

"What are you talking about reo?". griffins landed on the ground.

"Our brother went crazy again huh!!." Brother griffin shakes his head hopelessly.

"Brother and sisters do you know why grandpa sending us to the Eastern continent and the academy..... It's because we are going to the ######".

*What!?* Griffins are shocked when they heard that."

"That's right we are going to the###### that's why grandpa wants me to be stronger than anyone in this world."

"Damn how can I forget that old geezer Also a crazy bastard".

At that moment the bright light settle down and at the center of the circle there was a tiny little spirit Sleeping but even though it was sleeping the devastating aura was still coming from it. And suddenly spirit opens its eyes and woke up. it has a black and white colored body, one horn on its head, and a tiny wiggle tail.

"Where am I??".who is this person and what's that creature behind him??." spirit thought. And slowly walk towards reo with its Little legs.

"Hey you... evil spirit .... don't come near us...st..stop right there". brother griffin said with a shaking voice.

"It's fine let it come.... don't be a coward and stop  hiding behind me,"
Reo says.

"Who said I'm Hiding... I'm standing behind you because....if there will be any ambush I can protect you from behind that's why I'm here."

*Sigh * Sister griffin Sighed again.

"Why do I have such a coward brother".

"I said I'm not a coward I'm protecting our little brother."

"Tsk...tsk.. fine... fine do whatever you want."

When the spirit came closer to reo it saw blood dripping from reo's finger and without any thought, the spirit grab reo's hand and started to lick his finger and suddenly a shock wave came Inside the spirit's body.

"P......pa...pa.....papa". spirit said.

*!? *Everyone was shocked when they heard that.

0