Chapter 1
3.4k 8 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Miyata opened his eyes as he found himself in the world of My Hero Academy, he was not expecting that to happen because considering the gift that the person at the end of the death road gave him he should be transmigrated into the world of One Piece so why the hell was he here? Miyata couldn't help but crease his eyebrows as he rubbed his head to make sense of what was happening.

"So, I died in my earlier life and as my soul wandered in what seemed to be the waiting area of the dead souls the a person who was emitting some heavenly light from him gave me a chance to go to a random anime world and live my life again?" Miyata thought out loud.

It was suspicious at first because it's truly difficult to think that someone would be kind enough to do something like that for someone for free but still after thinking over it for some time Miyata agreed on the offer. The person, who was clearly pleased with his decision gave him a box which contained what he said called 'Zushi Zushi no Mi Devil fruit', the name rang some bells in Miyata's consciousness as he remembered about the world of One piece. 

The fruit slowly melted and integrated with his soul sending him shivers. After that Miyata slowly lost consciousness as he saw the person waving his hand towards with a smile, bidding him goodbye.

That was all of it. Thinking over it, being in this world with such a powerful ability would be even better for him. While Miyata was thinking over this matter with a swoosh memories related the person whose body he was currently in entered his mind. It took Miyata a while to recover as he took in few deep breaths.

Apparently, the name of the original owner of this body was also Miyata. He went towards the mirror and checked his appearance. Apart from the anime like appearance he looked...more handsome. It must be the effect of being anime like...yes it must be. The owner of this body was quirkless and was around 14 years old.

Miyata's eyes turned towards the bed in which he was currently lying and he didn't noticed it earlier but he did now. There was a small bottle of pills fallen on the floor. The previous owner had lost all hope of acquiring a quirk and didn't wanted to live as a person without one in this world and took the extreme step of ending his life thereby giving Miyata a chance to take over this body.

Though Miyata had taken over this body he didn't had an ounce of respect for the previous owner of this body who had decided to give away his life just because of this reason. Miyata had all the memories of the person and apart from the normal bullying he didn't suffered much, lived at a good home, had good parents but still he decided to end his life. If Miyata could he would slap some sense into him. There are people whose parents just died in an accident leaving them all to themselves but they are still doing their best to survive and then there are ungrateful selfish people like this person who ended his life for such a measly reason.

If he was here he would definitely whine saying ' it wasn't measly for me!' .That's something to look down even more because he had such low mental strength and instead of using this opportunity to toughen and shape his mind he decided to give up on himself.

"Miyata kunnn breakfast's readyy" A cheerful sound came from below to which Miyata responded "Coming mom!"

57