Plan(2)
1k 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I haven't played the game, but I did some research on it while I was in my old world. 

Based on my research, the trail has four routes, 

The novel and the game have three heroines, and each has a different plotline, but usually in the novel, the protagonist marries all three of them. So basically, the novel is the fourth route of the game

But the only route I have knowledge of is the fourth route, so I have no idea what will happen in the other routes.

"*SIGH~*" I can't help but only sigh

Well, let's just list the possible threats in the future.

The novel's or the fourth route of possible threats in the future is

The main villain is Suzuki, Carlo . He's a scumbag, egoistic, threatens a lot of people just to get what he wants, and finally he attempted to kill and rape the harem members of the protagonist. he's hard to take down because he's one of the Suzuki household.                                            (Notice: This world is a polygamy that's why the protagonist of the novel have many wives.)

One of the four most prestigious households in Japan.

Well, basically, the most prestigious families are

The Suzuki family has the biggest net worth and owns a lot of shares.

and followed by the Takahashi family

The third is Yamamoto.

And lastly, my family name is Watanabe.

And that's why I can't touch him without making plans because he's the next chairman of their company. That's why I need to be careful.

and the next possible biggest threat is the villainess.

Suzuki, Shina, the younger sister of Carlo

She's trying to destroy one of the heroines out of jealousy.

It's because she's jealous of how the heroine is loved by everyone while she's in the depths of loneliness.

This girl did not become evil because she wanted to; it was just her environment.

When she was a kid, which is usually now, her parents did not give her any attention or even love.

the reason her parents did not give her any love and attention

It's all because of her big brother, Carlo.

Carlo is almost a perfect being.

He has a good face, outstanding talent, and is a genius; he has almost everything.

It's not like Shina is talentless; she's also beautiful, has talent, and is also a genius, but she just can't surpass him.

No matter how hard she works, she just wants to make her parents proud of her. But in the end, her parents can't give her all of their attention because it's just focused on Carlo.

But she just can't hate Carlo because that's what her parents taught her.

In the end, all of her efforts were in vain.

and she can't help but feel lonely.

When she sees the heroine is loved by everyone, a negative feeling sprouts inside her, and that's what makes her try to destroy the life of the heroine, and what meets her in the end is just all bad endings.

"If I recall that scene in the novel, it just makes my eyes watery."

"If that's the case, then I just have to save her no matter what."

(Notice; I'm sorry if I'm not able to describe things well. I'm just a beginner in writing, and I hope you will forgive me.)

20