School (1)
876 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

to decrease the percentage of bad endings, then I just have to save her.

But to do that, I need to get closer to her. How do I do that if I don't know where she's going to school?

I guess I'll have to do some research on her. Let's just ask mom later.

As for other minor villains, well, let's just leave them; they're not that dangerous anyway.

When I'm done writing the storyline and the biggest threats, I walk towards the window and brush off the curtain. When I see the outside, it's pitch black.

As I watch the shining stars in the sky, I suddenly remember my family in my old world.

"I hope you're all doing well, and I miss you all."

I closed the window and immediately went to bed. As I closed my eyes a few minutes later, I got asleep.

____________________________________

 

"young master wake up it's already morning"

A beautiful girl may be between the ages of 15 and 17. She has eyeglasses, silky black hair, a beautiful face with smooth white skin, a well-proportioned body, and finally, a big chest.

Eva is my personal maid, hired by my father.

A beautiful girl who wakes you up is such a bliss.

"Five minutes more, I'm really sleepy."

"Tch" Oi, did you just click your tongue? What a disrespectful maid

As she expressed her irritation, she opened the window, and the sunlight hit my face, causing me to wake up.

"Wake up, young master, it's already morning, plus your personal teacher has arrived."

"Uh, personal teacher, aren't I going to school?"

"Aren't you the one who requests this? It seems that you have forgotten"

It seems the original owner of this body has made some crazy requests.

"Uh, did I make such a request?"

"If you really did forget, then I shall let you remember it, young master. You ask Madame to hire a personal teacher so that you can always monitor Anna-chan. and that's not how the story ends."

Eva tells me all of the embarrassing things I did just to make my request approved.

and I did all of that just to see Anna-chan and be with her all the time. I even demand to go where Anna-chan is studying. 

but of course I was rejected by my dad, and I cried and shut myself in my room for a day.

Man, this is really embarrassing to think he did this. My face is even turning slightly red because of the stupid thing I did.

"And I have a lot to tell you about the stupid things you did, young master."

"Stop!!!!!,  You don't have to tell me everything you know." I've reached my limit, and I told her to stop 

It seems that she's really willing to tell me about all the embarrassing things I did.

"as you wish, but you need to wash your face, and I will guide you to the dining room so you can eat your breakfast."

After I washed my face, Eva guided me to the dining room and prepared me a breakfast. Once she's done cooking, she places the food on the plate, and I immediately start eating.

"Wow, you're really good at cooking, Eva." 

"Heh, you only notice that now." She says that while having a smug look in her face. 

When I finish my food, I immediately go to the teacher so that we can start the lecture.

20