Visitor
788 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since there is no school on Saturday, I was reading a book in my home's library.

I was studying a book on "winning and influencing people." Although it was about management, I believe it will help me with Shina.

Shina began nodding at my words about a month later, but that's all she can do for the time being, so I worked even harder to get closer to her. 

I was reading this since I've always been a loner and find it difficult to socialize with others.

In addition, I need to read a lot of books right now to expand my knowledge of management basics.

It might have seemed tiresome, but it's actually a lot of fun, and I have a great memory in this body, so I find it to be a lot of fun.

I'll make sure to put this skill to good use in this life and use it to stop bad things from happening in the future.

It's all for the purpose of the happy ending.

There was a knock on the library door as I was reading a book.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Are you there, Allan?" That voice seems to be my mother.

"Yeah, I was reading a book" 

"Can I come in??"

"Of course" My mother then gradually opened the door.

"Oh my, you read a lot of books, that's my boy," she said as she embraced me in her plump chest

"I can't breathe, so please stop." She releases me, and I take a deep breath.  I thought I was about to collapse.

"I'm sorry, Allan, but let's first head to the living room because you have guests."

"Huh, guest I wonder whether I ever had a friend ."

"It's horrible to forget a friend, you know" a real friend, did I have any?

I notice a young child wearing a white dress who is around my age and has reddish hair, a cute face, and pale white skin as soon as we enter the living room

'Oh yes, how silly of me to have forgotten about anna.' Anna sprinted over to me as soon as she saw me and greeted me angrily.

"Do you know how long I waited for you, Allan? How could you not come play at my place for nearly a month?"

She is yelling at me and pouting cutely, and I can only manage a little dry chuckle.

'hahaha'

" HMMPH, If you want my forgiveness, play with me now and take me to the playground." 

"Alright, let's go forward now." That agreement with her makes her smile widely, like a flower in blossom.

I find her to be quite attractive, but since she's the heroine, I can't change the direction of the story, and since I have a typical face, it makes things even more difficult.

15 minutes after mum dropped us out on the playground by car, we arrived there.

"Okay, Eva, please keep an eye on the children. I'll be here at 5 o'clock." 

Eva will be with us to keep an eye on us so that we don't get lost or hurt.

"Hey Allan, come with me immediately since I'm itching to play with you again after a month apart." 

I then nodded at her and we proceeded to the playground, where Eva sat on a bench on the right side to keep an eye on us.

Eva accompanied me on the slide, the swing, and even the monkey bars. We also encountered several children. and engaged them, but after an hour, I became exhausted.

"Hey Anna, go play with the other kids. I want to spend a few minutes resting with Eva." 

"what? you're already exhausted after only an hour of playing?  but I can't help it. So please go relax in the corner."

"Okay, but take care—you might trip" but she took off quickly before she even heard my warning.

In order to avoid becoming sick or smelling terrible when I get to where She was seated, Eva wipes off my sweat and changes my clothes.

Around 40 minutes later, I hear children arguing loudly in the playground. I hurriedly raced there to look for Anna since I thought she would be caught up in it.

I saw anna weeping while sitting in the dirt at the playground when I got there, so I went to get her

"You all right?" 

"*Hic*A fat boy slapped*Hic* me in the back; he claimed it was just a joke, but it still hurts*Hic*. 

"Ah, then let's get payback on that pig brat." However, Anna argued that there was no need because he is so strong and I simply had to be injured.

I raced to the piggy brat as soon as I saw him with his cronies and jumped before punching him in the face like a maniac since I chose not to heed her advice.

I said to him as soon as I stopped striking him in the face.

"Sorry Piggy, it was just a joke." As soon as he stood up, he gave his comrades orders.

"Catch that kid and, As soon as you capture that brat, beat him up." Oh, it appears that I really enraged him.

But I sprinted as quickly as I could while holding hands with Anna.

I rushed to Eva when I saw her and asked her to keep me safe.

"Protect us, Eva, there are many opponents here." 

Afterward, anna and I sneak away from Eva, and when the Piggy and his cronies show up, they run across Eva.

 Eva released a deadly intent against them, and as a result, they fled.

They briefly shifted their gaze to me as they turned away, so I raised my middle finger and grinned evilly at them.

"hahahaha, Run quickly, pussies!

 

15