Visitor (2)
723 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anna's POV

It's been a month since Allan came to play with me, and it's just weird.

I was just answering all of my homework since I have nothing else to do.

When I finish all of my homework, I go down to our living room and beg my mother to let me go to Allan's house because he never comes here to play with me, so I just go there. 

As I descend the stairs, I notice my mother preparing food for us, primarily for my father, who is leaving for work at this hour. 

I then approach Mom and make my request.

"I then approach Mom and make my request." then she turned to face me.

"Why are you asking this question now? Aren't you just going to wait for him since he will be here shortly?" 

"but almost a month has passed, so I want to play with him once more."

"Okay, but you're correct; a month has passed and he hasn't shown up."

"Yay, Who will take me to Allan's place, then?" 

"Ask your father if he would mind dropping you off at the Allan-kun home." I simply nodded my head

I see my father eating in the dining room as I'm heading there, so I ask him a question.

"Can you drop me off at Allan's place, dad?" Dad is fidgeting when I ask him a request.

"Ah, hmm, obviously not." 

"ehhhh, why not?" I yelled it out loud.

"It's because it would be wrong for my adorable daughter to go into a man's home."

"what? Didn't my mother and I visit Allan's house last year?"

"No means it's not okay."

"*hic* Bu~t *hic*" My father appeared to regret his choice when my eyes began to tears up.

But after crying for about a minute, my father agrees since he can't bear me crying.

"Okay, if you're really interested in visiting,"

"It appears like the father can't sway her daughter, fufu" Mom is just laughing at him

"Hehe, I love you, dad." Anna embraces her father warmly, feeling her parents' love for her.

while Anna's sweetness caused her father to be stabbed in the heart.          A little while later, they began traveling to Allan's place to drop off Anna.

then after 30 minutes of traveling, they reach Allan's residence.

"Okay, darling, leave now that we've arrived." Anna gives her dad a nod.

"Alright, I'll go now." Dad would immediately leave for work after that because I caused him to be late.

As I approach the estate, I saw Eva in the hallway. Eva immediately started to approach me.

I am familiar with Eva since she regularly joins Allan when he plays with me.

"Let's head to the mansion to look for the young master, Anna-chan."

"Where is Allan, then?" 

"I believe he is reading many volumes in the library room."

"Seriously, did he read a book? Is he really Allan?" I find it odd that Allan, who only plays with me whenever I have time, reads a book.

"Whether you believe it or not, he has changed since returning from his field trip one month ago."

"I was bored without him, so that's why he hadn't come and play."

As we were conversing, we arrived at the estate, where I later saw my aunt in the living room.

"I heard from your mother that you want to play with Allan because he hasn't visited your home in over a month."

"Oh, yes, but, Auntie, can I see Allan?"

"Allan is reading a lot of books right now, so let me go take him for you. He is studying diligently these days. I wonder what has happened to that kid." 

Auntie is puzzled as to why Allan has made such sudden changes, yet she appears to be pleased.

"Okay, I'll go get him. Please wait here and watch TV." I gave her a nod.

I waited and waited, and when Allan eventually arrived, I rushed over to him and expressed my displeasure that he hadn't visited our home for more than a month.

"Allan, hey! Do you realize how much I have been waiting for you over the past month? How could you not come to our house for more than a month?" He is simply staring at me warmly as I nag at him.

"haha" Then, as if I were a cat, he gives me a nice head pat.

"Come play with me on the playground if you want my forgiveness, so join me right away." Hmmph, I need you to fulfill my request if he wants me to forgive him.

"Okay, let's immediately head to the playground." then he readily agreed without giving it much thought.

"Okay, kids, I'll drop you off at the playground because I have to leave for work now. Eva, could you please stay with the kids?" three of us nodded in her direction.

Auntie dropped us off in the playground 15 minutes later.

"Please listen to Eva so that you don't get lost or wounded, kids."

"Okaay"

"Yeah, I know" 

"Please wait for me when I get at 5 o'clock, okay?"

then Auntie left right away for work. 

Since we haven't been able to play for a month, I forced Allan to start.

At the playground, we engaged in a variety of games and activities, including swinging and sliding, and we made new friends with whom to play. However, Allan quickly grew tired, so he first rested with Eva.

But since I'm not at all exhausted, I keep playing.

After a little while, as I was playing with my new buddies, I felt a strong slap at my back.

"*hic* Who is that? That *hic* hurts so much*hic*" I started crying because it hurts so bad.

"hahahahah, Ah, it's a joke" then a large, overweight boy and his companions stood in front of me.

I just keep crying because there is nothing I can do and they are just laughing at me while they are hurting me.

Allan rushed to me as I sob while he caught his breath.

"Hey, what's going on with you?" He asks me why I'm sobbing, so I explain that while he wasn't here, something happened.

"Ah, well then, let's exact our vengeance on that pig child." 

He seems to be quite angry with the fat kid, but I won't allow him to go there because Allan is so frail and weaker than me. If he goes there, he will likely get beaten up.

yet he immediately raced to the fat boy, disregarded me.

He quickly rushed to the fat boy as quickly as possible, jumped, let out a loud shout, and punched him in the face like a superhero defeating a villain in a book I had just read.

"Sorry, piggy, this is only a joke."

I don't know why, but as soon as I heard that, my heart began to race. However, the overweight boy swiftly got to his feet and pretended nothing had happened.

Then the fat kid told his friend to capture Allan, and Allan rushed as quickly as he could while grabbing me by the hand, which made me red. Once he spotted Eva, he ran to the rear of her to hide us.

When the kids are confronted with Eva, she immediately displays a deadly intent that causes the children to flee.

When Allan saw the chubby boy turn to face him, he raised his middle finger and grinned widely.

Maybe you did some sort of hero pose after you defeated the opponent, so I imitated him by raising my middle finger and smiling as much as I could.

14