How to make a friend (1)
760 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I caught a glimpse of Anna as she was imitating me while we watched the children flee.

She is extending up her middle finger and smiling charmingly.

'She genuinely is innocent, but let's intervene right now before she becomes used to it.'

"Stop, Anna, that's horrible, okay." 

"Bad?? but aren't you doing this earlier??" She makes a cute head tilt.

How can I say this in a safe way? Let's just say that it's ridiculous.

"Although only adults act in this behavior, I am an exception because I am wealthy, thus a child like you shouldn't engage in it."

Eventually, I just split bullshit.

 "what! How come I and those like me can't do it, but only the wealthy can?" 

Oh my, this girl is very sharp; this is going to be difficult.

"Since I am older than you, all you have to do is say "okay" or nod your head in my way." I'm much older than you, so just follow me, alright?

"Do not command me as if I were some sort of lackey since you are only a month older than me." She simply became irritated at my outrageous claim.

"I'm sorry" but I can't really do anything that would anger her. I'm not sure why, but perhaps it's because I still carry some of Allan's soul in this body.

"Well, because you saved me from the fat boy, I'll forgive you." As she said it, her face turned red.

"Haha" I gave a wry giggle as I caressed her head.

She seemed to be open to my head pats and at ease with it

"Allan-sama, let's wait for madam, alright." Oh, it's already 5 o'clock in the afternoon.

"OK", I nod to her.

"so let's locate the closest convenience store to grab some food because it appears that you two were starving after playing for two hours straight."

We head to the nearby convenience store, where we purchase some sandwiches and an onigiri.

and sit on a bench nearby.

"Is it delish?" While Anna was eating her sandwich, I asked her a question.

"It's acceptable, I think." She seemed hesitant to respond.

"Let's dine at the nearby restaurant if you don't like it to satisfy your wants."

"You don't Have to Care About It, I Mean, It's Delicious"

"ok, if you say so" 

"I'm so over everything that's happened, haha" She certainly looks worn out.

"You know you can sleep in my tights if you want to." I offer her my cozy tights so she may get some rest.

"Oh my, Allan-sama, you're so aggressive." Oh, I see what she's getting at.  Well let's forget about it and give Anna a good night's rest.

"Can I??" I gave her a nod, and she then began to settle on my lap.

I gently caressed her head as she rested her head in my lap.

She seemed to be blushing, but I merely ignored it because I knew it was natural for her to do so.

She asks me an adorable inquiry as soon as I stop giving her head pats.

"Don't stop patting Allan because it feels too good." 

She says that while her face is turning crimson, and I can see that it is reaching her ear.

"I'll wait for Madam in the playground since she's heading there, so you two should simply wait here, all right, Allan-sama?" 

"Okay, well let's wait here." Then Eva left me and anna and she went to the playground to wait for mom.

After Eva leaves, Anna falls asleep peacefully in my lap.

I stroked her hair back and take a look at her face, totally amazed every time.

Alluring highly charming or attractive and able to arouse desire or hope. Your beauty overwhelms me, and no words can describe that.

She also has a nice personality, so it's no surprise that in the game every boy she meets, will fall in love with her.

I stroked her soft, lovely face, and I couldn't get enough of it.

"Ahn, Ahn" She merely giggled at me as I stroked her cheek.

Immediately after I stroked her face, she opened her eyes and turned to face me.

"Allan, what are you doing?" 

"Ah caressing your temples"

"You're the worst for touching a girl while she's sleeping." Despite what she is saying, I can see that she is excited and pleased.

then let's tease her a little.

"I'm really sorry, but don't worry, I won't touch you again in my entire life."

"I'm not bringing that up."

"So what, do you mean you approve of what I did to you?"

"It has nothing in common as that stupid."

 

13