How to make friends (2)
825 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That's not how it is, dumbass." Despite her complete rejection, she emits a tsundere feels.

She doesn't actually act this way in the novel, but I think it makes her more incredibly attractive.

"Cute" I just let my honest feelings out, sh*t.

She immediately turned crimson red when having heard my compliment, as if ready to erupt at any moment.

"Whaa...what are you saying all of the sudden!!! Do you think I fall for this crap??"

"But, I'm only expressing the truth, though" It is true, but perhaps I shouldn't say it. I will control my words from now on to avoid this kind of atmosphere.

"Keep quiet! I'll definitely start ignoring you if you talk more." She appears to have reached her breaking point, so perhaps I shouldn't tease her any longer.

All I must do in order to calm down the angry Anna is to apologize to her.

"I'm sorry, and I won't be doing this anymore." I lower my head and apologize.

"Hmmph" She simply glared at me while expressing her annoyance.

Man, what did I do? She seemed to be really angry.

"Is there anything I can do to earn your forgiveness?" 

Her eyes are immediately bright when I ask her what she wants, and from the look on her face, it appears that she is forming a nasty plan.

"then grant me ten billion more wishes." What an immature wish, I suppose

"I can't do that because it would be like you were going to take advantage of me for the rest of my life." 

"What!!! Didn't you say you'd do as I demand?" 

"But that's a lot of demands; do you really want me to remain with you forever?" 

'Whaa..O..f course I do' She spoke quietly when saying it.

She seems to be murmuring something, but the noise level is so low that I can't hear her.

"Okay, how about we limit it to three requests?" Regarding my limitations, she nodded.

"I'll ask you now, but my first request is for you to be by my side over my entire life." Her demands shocked me.

"Whaaat!!!Ahh, what you're asking for is like confessing to me , you know what I mean??." Does she even understand what she's saying? I feel bad for the males who will mistakenly misunderstand her in the future.

"Who are you speaking to? Being my best friend is what I mean." 

"Then, explain thoroughly!!!!!." To a fifth grader, you are making my heart flutter. What the fuck?

This is terrible, I could perhaps be arrested.

"Hahahah, Your response is hilarious, I'm simply messing around with you." 

Despite having a crimson face all throughout, she says that. Well, let's just leave it at that and follow the flow.

"Stop making fun of the possibility that I might fall in love with you; if that happens, you can be sure I won't let you go."

I tightened my grip on her hands, pressed my face against hers, and grinned ominously.

"Really??, then, I accept the full responsibility." nevertheless she backfired on me, causing me to release her while hardly burning.

Where do kids learn these days that a fifth grader would say a statement like that?

 After I released her hand, we created an awkward mood that led to silence.

After a few minutes, mom and Eva have finally arrived.

I start a conversation with her to remove the uncomfortable atmosphere.

"Hey..Ana.... Anna, Eva and Mom are here, so...Ahh... let's head home, and we'll drop you off at your house."

I'm really struggling to speak because of what happened earlier.

"Uh-huh, AHH!!, of course," It appears that I'm not the only one 

After a few minutes as we make our way to the car, we stop speaking to one another, which notifies mom,

"Has something awful happened to you two?" She's quite sharp.

"Well, aunt, nothing really happened." Mom gave me a stern look when she stated that.

"Seriously, nothing significant happened." I immediately offered a response.

"Let's leave it at that for now, but let's speak when we get home, Allan." I quickly nodded at her.

We finally arrive at Anna's house after a few minutes.

She then begins to walk out to the car and bid my mother and Eva farewell, but she says nothing to me. I guess this is because of earlier.

She glanced at me, began to blush, and dashed into her house.

"Allan, it feels like we have a lot to discuss." It appears that she believed that I had mistreated her earlier. Wow, this is difficult.

______________Anna's POV____________________

I remember what I said to Allan earlier as I gaze at him, and then my body starts to get hot. I quickly run into my house to cover my shame.

I then begin to vigorously knock on our door in order to suddenly climb to my bedroom.

I became afraid of my mother as she opened the door with a demon face.

"Why are you banging on the door so loudly when you know that I'm not deaf?" Despite her calm voice, she emits a threatening aura.

"Ahhh, I'm so sorry, mom" and I apologize to her while bawling.

"I thought I had taught you politeness, but you came home acting rudely."  

When she's through preaching to me, we immediately head to the dining table to eat.

Mom questioned me as we were eating since I had been acting strangely ever since I arrived home.

"Well, today has been rather embarrassing," I simply said.

"Surely Allan isn't involved in this, am I right?" Dad arrived home as we were eating and overheard some of what we had said.

however, I remained silent, which indicates that Allan is involved in this.

"really!! then, are you able to recall what occurred earlier?" Mom just smiles kindly at me while dad is quite persistent.

"I did ask Allan for a wish, but all I uttered was the embarrassing phrase that I wanted to stay with him forever."

While they are listening to me, my mother appears to be delighted while my father is visibly upset with Allan for some reason.

"Kyaaah, our daughter is head over heels of Allan-kun" 

"Whaa!!... OF COURSE NOT!!!!..."

"How dare he try to steal my baby from me? I'll kill him." Dad is uttering a potentially harmful statement.

"It's too early for us, so he's not attempting to seduce me." A few minutes later, I suddenly realize what I just said, and my face immediately begins turn into crimson.

"Kyaaahhhhh"  My mom really into like this.

"I destroy him, AHHAHAHAH." a difficult family they are.

 

 

14