A game of love
705 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Weekdays went by quickly, and now that it is Monday, I am getting ready for school.

"Man, I want to relax even more"

Unexpectedly, I currently really despise school, but in my previous life, I used to adore it. Why would that be?

"Perhaps because I still carry some of Allan's memories," Let's not dwell on it too much because it doesn't really matter.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* 

I was getting ready for school when there was a loud knock at my door.

"WAIT, I'm changing right now." I quickly change into my school uniforms, and as soon as I open the door, anna is standing there with a bag on her back, wearing a pink hoodie, small shorts, and black shoes.

'She looks like she's getting ready for school based on what she's wearing, so why the earth is she here?'

"Oh Anna, what brings you here?" I made an effort to compose myself before asking her a question.

"Well, it's just,.a... um,....you know." 

"What? Could you perhaps be more specific?"

"OK, HOW ABOUT WE HEAD TO SCHOOL TOGETHER!!?" she said it in a shouting way.

together to school? however, we attend a separate school.

"Aren't we attending a different school, Anna?" 

"I'm aware, but our school's road is the same, so just drop me off," Honestly, I had no idea till now.

"Really? Well, let's talk to mom together." 

"Please don't worry; did you really think I would ask you without first contacting Auntie?"

She's correct, Anna's mother must have contacted my mom before sending anna here. 

'It is better when they go directly to her school because it generally takes 20 minutes to get here, but even so, why bother coming here?'

Well, let's just go with her since it will be enjoyable to simply observe her adorable face.

"All right, let's head towards our own school together." She is giving me a triumphant face when I agree with her.

"You seem quite pleased to be going with me, right? Oh then, I guess you can't live without me." Oh, that's a risky question, but she's still correct.

"You're right, though, I can't imagine my life without you, and spending time with you makes me happy."

Upon hearing my response to her, Anna's face is getting bright red.

'Have I said something extremely weird?'

I understand that I said something embarrassing there, which is why Anna's face is so crimson, after gathering my thoughts once more.

and the situation is so awkward right now that none of us wants to talk.

I get up the courage to explain that it was all a mistake, but she interrupts me and continues speaking.

"If you enjoy making fun of me, Allan, then let's play a game." Anna begins to speak, but it feels strange, and she asks me to play a game.

"Ah, game? Why now all of a sudden?" 

"Yes, it's a contest of endurance." endurance? What will happen next?

"The person who falls in love first in this fight of endurance loses, and the loser will be a slave for the rest of their life." HUH, what the hell is she saying about falling in love?

"Do you accept this battle?" she asks, serious, and offers me a deal hand.

"Of course not" I respond as soon as I can.

"Oh crap, that was a quick rejection." 

"What are you saying about love all of a sudden when you don't know anything about it?" 

"What do you mean that I don't know anything? I know that lovers hold hands and kiss; I know that when you kiss, you become pregnant." She is smugly saying that.

"Fascinating, how does getting pregnant while kissing work?" I sarcastically ask her

"I can't explain it's immoral, youngsters like us shouldn't discuss it," 

"You're really innocent, but I'm concerned that becoming involved with evil guys might teach you something harmful." 

Now that I think about it, wasn't I the one who taught her the middle finger? Fortunately, it won't matter because I didn't see her, so I'm innocent.

(He's talking about the playground)

"That won't happen because I know that, and I'm not as innocent as you believe, HMPH" 

"Okay, let's set this aside and head to school since we're really running late."

so that we can finally go to school, we dash down the stairs as quickly as we can and locate mom.

 

16