my new friend
1.5k 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We quickly became friends, and I aim to continue to act as the link that turns Shina into a delightful beautiful woman in the future.

"HEEYYY!! Allan, I'm already here!" She appears to be here already, and she is as enthusiastic as ever.

"HEERE!! I'm seated at the bench!" I shouted as well so she would hear me right immediately. She swiftly approached the area where I was when she saw me.

"So you're here, huh?  But who is this girl and do you know her?" 

"By the way, her name is Shina, and we have become friends in school." as I introducing her to Anna, I noticed that for an unknown reason, Anna was puffing up her cheek.

Anna immediately started the introduction process with Shina and extended her right hand for a handshake.

"Anna, what's going on? Do you have any concerns?" She comes across as quite formal, which is incredibly strange for someone like her.

"Absolutely nothing!" Maybe she despises Shina? If she despises her, what for? And if that's the case, it will be a major issue for me going forward.

"What are you so mad about, girl? You can tell I'm doing my hardest to be formal here, can't you see that?" Afterwards, when Anna appears to realize her error, she quickly clarifies the situation.

"I apologize for being impolite, Shina-san, and I'm not upset with you; instead, I'm upset with Allan." 

"me? What in the world did I do?" As I pondered my mistakes, Anna pointed them out to me one by one.

"Lying, idiot! You filthy liar, I thought you didn't have any friends besides me!"

Oh, did I really just say that? Perhaps not me, but the previous owner of this body, but what's wrong with having friends in place of her? Aren't she delighted that I have friends?

"Sorry about that, but what's inappropriate about having friends nearby?" 

"Alright, forget it, you liar!" She's really upset with me; perhaps she doesn't want me to have any other friends other than her or maybe she wants that I don't have any friends? Clearly, neither of those statements is accurate.

"All right, Anna and Shina, since we're all here, let's start having fun on the playground!" The two of them only nod at me a little, appearing to have become more tense since earlier. Then I will fix this on the playground.

"then, let's begin with the slide, followed by the swing and the monkey bars!" After that, we begin sliding, and for some reason, Shina was just observing the slide as anna played joyfully on it.

"What's wrong, Shina-san? Do you find Slides frightening?" 

"It's not like that; rather, I'm just a beginner in this area because this is my first opportunity to attend." So that's it. Maybe she's simply studying by herself at home, in which case I really can't hold her responsible for this.

"You simply stated at the beginning that I could have assisted you, therefore you must have a lot of faith in me given that we are friends at the moment, okay?" When I speak, she timidly nods at me.

"then takes my hand while we are climbing the slide." 

"OK, then, take care of me." She says it while flashing a stunning smile.

If a man sees her smiling together with her gorgeous, stunning face, I'm sure they will find it difficult to avoid falling in love with her.

I carefully grab her hand, drag her to the top of the slope, and place her there so that she may slide down the surface.

"Okay, Shina, prepare yourself as I push you down while counting from one to three."

"Yes, and please don't press too hard; it's a little frightening at first, than I imagine." When she's afraid, she's sort of adorable.

"Okay, don't worry about it, and now I'll start counting.,.... 1........ 2....... 3. Go!"

"AHHHHHHHHH! Haha, this is more enjoyable than I expected." She appears to be having fun, but Anna was actually having a great time in other places since she is so enthusiastic.

"Okay Shina, this is only the beginning; there is much more for us to do!"


and a few hours later, we continue playing until we are completely exhausted.

We sat on the bench after playing a lot, and the maid who was with Shina got us refreshments since we had been thirsty beforehand.

"By the way, have the two of you fun?"

"Oh, yeah." (Shina) (Anna) 

"Wow, it appears like you two are having a lot of fun together because you two are now so connected." then, after a short moment of us three staring at one another, we all started laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" (Allan) (Anna) (Shina)

Everything seemed to have been going smoothly lately. then after a few minutes of leisure, a huge, chubby boy enters the playground, where it appears that he is alone himself at the moment.

"Wait, isn't this guy known to you?" 

"Yes, this overweight boy who slapped me in the back as we were playing here with each other." 

"Ah, yes, the person I punched that day." then Shina observed me with curiosity.

"I have my own circumstances, so don't look at me that way!" Anna now started to tell what had occurred that day, and Shina finally understood why I had done what I had.

"I didn't believe you would do it for your friend Allan-san."

"I would do that without a doubt! Since I am her friend, you should be grateful to me because I am also your friend." 

"Yes, of course, I'm thankful." It's odd that she's being so open and honest about her emotions right now.

"Okay, when would you two leave for home?"

"I'll bring Anna with me while I wait for my car so that I may transport her to their home." 

"When you were just arguing earlier, how did you get so close?" 

"When you were earlier resting the bench, didn't you witness Shina and I playing together joyfully? That's when we first became friends." 

While I'm working my ass out for several months!, Shina and Anna  instantly become friends. What the fuck is up with this treatment?!

then, a little while later, the black limousine arrives

"Allan-san, it appears that the car has come, so we're leaving for home sooner than you. Goodbye and see you at school on Monday." 

"I'll meet you tomorrow at your house, and please be ready because I have a lot of questions for you, so bye-bye, Allan-san." they waved their hands at me before getting inside the vehicle.

When I finished resting and was about to go home, I checked my watch, and it said it was still 5:13 pm. Could I possibly still rest longer?

Then I looked around and noticed the overweight boy earlier playing by himself on the swings, so I made the decision to approach him and somewhat irritate him.

"HEY! Do you still remember me, Piggy?" 

"You were the who punched me that day, didn't you?"

"You may still recall it, then! But you seem a touch depressed today; did anything happen? Aren't you getting even with me?"

"I'm in the mood for payback, and can you leave now, you're driving me crazy!" 

"I guess that's why I'm here, nonetheless, because you've been sighing since earlier, let's first hear about your issue."

"Why am I telling you this when you're not even my friend?"

"Look, I'm confident I can fix your problem since I have a large sum of money, alright?"

"There are many problems that money can't fix. Moreover, why should I believe you and why are you acting in this way?"

"Well, all I really want is to be your buddy, so believe me on this kiddo," He's yanking at me with all his might before breaking down in tears.

"What's wrong, oi?! Okay, you see, I'm sorry! I'll never make fun of you again!!"

"I feel bad for my mother to have been treated like that even though she is such a nice mother since my father has always abused her when he gets home drunk." He sobbed for a considerable amount of time, which makes me feel awful for him.

"Don't worry, kiddo; I take action because, you know, I'm extremely wealthy."

13